Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Derail Zone. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derail Zone. (106933 Views)

Single And Working Meet Up Zone LAGOS / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

I'm still at loss why she accused me though. But I'm letting it go. It's not worth it.
.She's just a clueless Barbie that thinks any dude chatting with her wants some pusssy.
Plus She already said she's unfriendly, so expect that.

like I said, stop replying her..
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:
I get message, so you mean if I actually want to have anything with her will come for your opinion Nah! The babe get your and point she screw you continue to hit, as if you have any gain for it

Rewrite the embolden, I don't speak Mandarin. I don't know what you are on about, but next time, if you don't understand the root of a misunderstanding, ask the people involved or you try and read. It's just a page back. I doubt you know what transpired before you butted in as Voltron the Defender of the Universe.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Ok u quoted me first .. I said dont quote me lol wts the prob
Ok wteva mehn

I didn't quote you first. You must be really paranoid .
yeah... whatever.. like I give a F cheesy
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

okay I would..

luciferians,atheists, free thinkers and satanists are still one of the most intelligent people ever..

They have been inventing things and using their brains and hands while Christians were still believing in a wooden cross.

if I was to go back in time..I would date Marilyn Monroe, that chick is hot and brainy then I would ask the wright brothers of how they possibly thought we could defy gravity .
.did you know da Vinci exhumed corpses to study the human anatomy ? lol ..that dude is crazy.. after several studies, he came up with the Golden ratio(Divine proportion)
if you measure from your head to your feet and divide it by what you get after measuring from your head to your navel, you get 0.618 ..no matter how tall or short the person is. try it !

that's what all artist use now to get the proportions of models in life drawing..- the golden ratio..
Da Vinci is a Demon !! grin

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

If I could go back in time, I would also love to meet leonardo and Marilyn
But there are others I would really love to meet

I would love to meet Wolfgang Amazeus Mozart. I would want to sit close to him as he put ink to paper,composing those enchanting and alluring symphonies in minor and major scales
Sounds that have for long changed the vibrational process of the eardrums sandwiched between my outer and inner ear

I would love to meet Abraham lincoln. A man of rare nobility and intelligence
I would want to watch his left hand move in gleaming delight as he compiled those fulgent Speeches.
I would sit with him on the resolute desk as he signed the emancipation proclamation into being. A bill that made way for the thirteen amendment which abolished slavery
Thinking about it,perhaps I would have stopped him from going to that movie theatre that cold april night and just maybe the bullet from johns wilkes booth's gun wouldn't have halted his phenomenal existence.

I would love to have sat on that train with Jk rowling that memorable day
I would watch her sit quietly on her sit as the muse blessed her with his embrace.
Perhaps I would have given her the pen she was shy to ask for.
But no, that would have disrupted the budding image of the nerdy looking harry potter just forming in her head.

But why long for something as impossible as this when I could meet someone of almost equal calibre.
Someone blessed with the mind of vincent van gogh and the hands of the great Michelangelo.
His manipulation of words and metres nearly equaling that of the legendary Demosthenes Perhaps I could meet you darkrebel666 cool
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2015
All this cuz of one hero lol
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

angry
What's up dudeundecided
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

But did i say That
Look man stop chting bout me then
Im very friendly lol but thats ur opinion wow over night im all these thing cuz i asked for some sanity tonight jeez

Burn ur bridges

you can't decide. I can chat about you if I want as long ad I didn't mention you. you did the same yesterday.
Admit that you are rude and egoistic .. real talk- you need to be more lady-like .. I only asked if lala was coined from your real name and you started acting like a weirdo..
best you could have done was ignore if you weren't in the mood to chat.. you need to learn the right etiquettes in communication ..
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Ok i came in said

Jack n dark didnt quote u n i was refering to jack n he knows it

Den u tyoe some joke ... Den i said dont quote ... Dat make me a cocky dyslexic b!tch den fine thanks undecided

I meant to use the term 'amnesia' ...
cos you forgot that you told me not to type your name yet you did mine...

I never called you a Bbitch... read well
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Yh n u typing what i said was harsh was egging him on n i only said that cuz i just didnt want wahala today . Wteva mehn

Hope ur a hero after that essay

Okay
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

Rewrite the embolden, I don't speak Mandarin. I don't know what you are on about, but next time, if you don't understand the root of a misunderstanding, ask the people involved or you try and read. It's just a page back. I doubt you know what transpired before you butted in as Voltron the Defender of the Universe.
you don't need this
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Ok

better. now ffuck off for good !
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:
you don't need this

SMH
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol,I'm impressed .
ffuck what you said about Abraham.. I would go back in time and Bleep Mrs Abraham on the cinema seat where her husband died cheesy

Vincent van Gogh is great also.. known for water color paintings ...

yeah yeah. I would like to meet you, but I need to see your face.. upload your picture
you are not naruto please grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

okay I would..

luciferians,atheists, free thinkers and satanists are still one of the most intelligent people ever..

They have been inventing things and using their brains and hands while Christians were still believing in a wooden cross.

if I was to go back in time..I would date Marilyn Monroe, that chick is hot and brainy then I would ask the wright brothers of how they possibly thought we could defy gravity .
.did you know da Vinci exhumed corpses to study the human anatomy ? lol ..that dude is crazy.. after several studies, he came up with the Golden ratio(Divine proportion)
if you measure from your head to your feet and divide it by what you get after measuring from your head to your navel, you get 0.618 ..no matter how tall or short the person is. try it !

that's what all artist use now to get the proportions of models in life drawing..- the golden ratio..
Da Vinci is a Demon !! grin

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

If I could go back in time, I would also love to meet leonardo and Marilyn
But there are others I would really love to meet

I would love to meet Wolfgang Amazeus Mozart. I would want to sit close to him as he put ink to paper,composing those enchanting and alluring symphonies in minor and major scales
Sounds that have for long changed the vibrational process of the eardrums sandwiched between my outer and inner ear

I would love to meet Abraham lincoln. A man of rare nobility and intelligence
I would want to watch his left hand move in gleaming delight as he compiled those fulgent Speeches.
I would sit with him on the resolute desk as he signed the emancipation proclamation into being. A bill that made way for the thirteen amendment which abolished slavery
Thinking about it,perhaps I would have stopped him from going to that movie theatre that cold april night and just maybe the bullet from johns wilkes booth's gun wouldn't have halted his phenomenal existence.

I would love to have sat on that train with Jk rowling that memorable day
I would watch her sit quietly on her sit as the muse blessed her with his embrace.
Perhaps I would have given her the pen she was shy to ask for.
But no, that would have disrupted the budding image of the nerdy looking harry potter just forming in her head.

But why long for something as impossible as this when I could meet someone of almost equal calibre.
Someone blessed with the mind of vincent van gogh and the hands of the great Michelangelo.
His manipulation of words and metres nearly equaling that of the legendary Demosthenes.
Perhaps I could meet you, darkrebel666 cool
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Lol,I'm impressed .
ffuck what you said about Abraham.. I would go back in time and Bleep Mrs Abraham on the cinema seat where her husband died cheesy

Vincent van Gogh is great also.. known for water color paintings ...

yeah yeah. I would like to meet you, but I need to see your face.. upload your picture
you are not naruto please grin

A part of me is Itachi
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

SMH
you see now Same reason why I quote in the first place, she backoff you hit her, you're on me now when I was just trying to calm you, I think it should be clear to you now who between us want brownie score point.

And your espistle says let's go, but never want to settle for less
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:
you see now Same reason why I quote in the first place, she backoff you hit her, you're on me now when I was just trying to calm you, I think it should be clear to you now who between us want brownie score point.

And your espistle says let's go, but never want to settle for less
You tried to calm me by lying against me? Anyway, squash this talk. It's getting boring. Carry on with your convo. Ciao
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

A part of me is Itachi

lol. something tells me you are really pretty.. upload your picture and I would make a pencil sketch for you. cheesy
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Hey Dimples192

How was work
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol. something tells me you are really pretty.. upload your picture and I would make a pencil sketch for you. cheesy
Nopeundecided
Thanks not happening
Sorry wink
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

Nopeundecided
Thanks not happening
Sorry wink

lol, aight .
so what you doing now? I mean since you are done with school.
you are some sort of grandiloquent you know. Don't take it in a bad way
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:
Hey Dimples192

How was work

Baby gal
Bored of this thread now. I'm well work was easy today. Hope you're ok. Dnt stress yourself for children. You must be shattered how much you manufacturing over there. Should I lend you some polish ppl. They are cheap and hard working. I'm off this thread now so follow back so I could pm you.
Much love angel
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 1:21am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

You tried to calm me by lying against me? Anyway, squash this talk. It's getting boring. Carry on with your convo. Ciao
lying against youyour first comment I saw was like, you said you observe e fight stuff coming up, I later find you about having a understanding with her wish maybe definitely lead to fight and me trying to call you attention to your observation. Don't think I made any false accusation there
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Just let it go

One one saying ppl r always fight is the route id tonights one lol th irony

Just ignore them i know u wher tryna help but they will bash u two just leave dem both to strangle me if that make them happy lol
bash me....

Can't move me atall
Am out anyway
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:
bash me....

Can't move me atall
Am out anyway

Nite nite hun
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Was cherryice in here today @ Dimples192

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (91) (Reply)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend / Kegites

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.