Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University (31706 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Have U Cried Because Of This Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's well
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by IYANGBALI: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op shaving stick or shaving powder no dey for london ni?I wonder how your armpits and john thomas go look like. Abeg biko go shave that thing jo and stop falling our hands in London
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by jamesw: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
iwezor1:
guy u funny o, so u da comment before u read, na wa o grin

No mind me jare grin
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by lovat(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:

Trust me I will sponsor every soul in your lineage a 2 year sponsorship to any university in the world if they so wish it.

Tell your father to apply too, education has no time limit. Modafucker.

Send pm to me if you need more modality on how to apply.
look at my tenant that has not pay his Nepa bill making noise online. Don't come back house today without your Nepa bill or else I ll give you that quit notice I've typed out for you.

4 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by ceejayluv(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
kingthreat:
Getting selected 200 and giving them foreign scholarship? Why not enhance a federal university to international standards and make quality education open to 20,000 people.

If only 5% of the total federation is actually benefiting from the government, then the government is not doing welll enough.
Rewarding excellence ain't no crime . more universities have been built but "they" say its nothing... These guys going to world class universities are mandated to return and lecture in our federal institutions and transfer the knowledge here... Let's criticise constructively.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Arsenella007(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
doctokwus:
In the good times to come under buhari, its foreign universities that wud be begging and giving brilliant Nigerian graduates full scholarships to come study,not the Nigerian govt doing so!

Such tall dreams grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by jamesw: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op shaving stick or shaving powder no dey for london ni?I wonder how your armpits and john thomas go look like. Abeg biko go shave that thing jo and stop falling our hands in London

Jacometres don't have Time for fashion/Mirror, if na shave and to dey rub powder him dey do, him for no graduate with 1st class na grin

5 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by agabaI23(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
It is one of the scams of GEJ's administration
Rubbish! How much did they pay you to write this?

Just mere money you have sold away your future
A clueless president like GEJ cannot do this kind of thing

FireFire,Obiagelli, ellechrystal,

GEJ, this scam must not stop
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by AkoloPeters(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
...and that's what we are talking about.
Assisting the youth to be self-reliant,
not by telling them to stone or fight
or by giving them a monthly stipend of #5k.
More people will benefit from this scheme as this
one is successful.

Thank You Mr. President for empowering the YOUTH
#GoodluckNigeria2015

4 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by lovat(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
kingthreat:
Getting selected 200 and giving them foreign scholarship? Why not enhance a federal university to international standards and make quality education open to 20,000 people.

If only 5% of the total federation is actually benefiting from the government, then the government is not doing welll enough.
every country has scholarship for sending their students to study abroad. I don't think your comment is relevant here

6 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Ogbuefienubiaka: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
phlamesG:
Goodluck bro but 4get its nt GEJ's doing its God nd nuttin else

if it is bad it is GEJ that cause but when it is for good then it is GOD. your are displaying your stupidity everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by iwezor1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
jamesw:

No mind me jare grin
lols

1 Like

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Best wishes bro...God bless Goodluck Jonathan for helping industrious youths to achieve their dreams...more to come...vote GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Yehman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
aktolly54:
Why now? So we can vote him again
He don't need your vote to win
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC wolves will never see this

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by alex1612: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=14pt]2015 Election time thing[/size]
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by hamilton62(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
kingthreat:

Why are some Nigerians like you ungrateful and envious without limits...? You first learn from a master before seeking independence, China did it, Indians too, the Koreans, the Malaysians.
Having these guys come back to in turn invest into our education and civilisation with their acquire knowledge will do this for mine and your children.
Please, be grateful I beg you!
What do you think if the previous governments did things like this, by now we, our education would have been better because quality lecturers ask for state of the art laboratories and apparatus or machines with conducive learning environment.
Thanks and God bless you!
Viva Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by olapluto(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerians have been getting scholarship to study in the UK long before GEJ came on. PTDF sends many many graduates (I think 5 per state) yearly. Kini Big deal?

1 Like

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartresult:
An msc holder in information security from University college london on nairaland. Kai this is a scam. It is part of the tactics used by pdp to deceive nigerians.
If not why will a govt. That send uni 6month strike and poly to 11month strike will boast of improving the education sector.
There is something fishy.
So you think NL is just for riff raffs like you?
The Super MODs should prolly create a section for your ilk

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
olapluto:
Nigerians have been getting scholarship to study in the UK long before GEJ came on. PTDF sends many many graduates (I think 5 per state) yearly. Kini Big deal?
U sure ur not an almajiri and you didn't pass the back window through school? You should read and comprehend the text first. He didn't say PTF scholarship, he said PRESSID. take note brov and don't mess up ur Alma mata if you have one

3 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
anselm791:
I'm happy for you and your one vote, I'm keeping mine in my pocket since I haven't enjoyed nada from the presidency.

Are you first class candidate bro? did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love you for this reply you gave to that fool.!

pendy79:

Trust me I will sponsor every soul in your lineage a 2 year sponsorship to any university in the world if they so wish it.

1 Like

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Bayswater: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordsharks:

Harsh one there

I'm not harsh bro, that APC scrounger needs to be told the truth.

1 Like

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
olapluto:

Are you thinking? furnish us with facts not rumour...Where's your own list and testimony from beneficiaries?...GEJ nursed, birthed & started this annual presidential scholarship scheme...

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by dustydee: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Previous governments sent hundreds on scholarships ( I am one of them) and they didn't make noise about it. While I commend the initiative, lets not blow it out of proportion, we should instead concentrate on what effect it has had on our educational system.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by gunuvi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:

You that is yet to gain admission to one of the hundreds almajiri schools is here forming rich man.
You must be a very big fool that many NLs has been telling you. Someone is here with his success story by our amiable president and you that is sooo jobless to the extent that the only job you can get is the APC lapdog.
Its still GEJ till 2019 sha so I don't have time for you

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by makazona(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good news.

but in my country,bad news sell faster!
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Bayswater: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartresult:
An msc holder in information security from University college london on nairaland. Kai this is a scam. It is part of the tactics used by pdp to deceive nigerians.
If not why will a govt. That send uni 6month strike and poly to 11month strike will boast of improving the education sector.
There is something fishy.

We have quite a number of them on Nairaland FYI.
Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by mrrock: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
This are some of the things only Goodluck Jonathan can do

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
doctokwus:
In the good times to come under buhari, its foreign universities that wud be begging and giving brilliant Nigerian graduates full scholarships to come study,not the Nigerian govt doing so!
do we always have to tell you to Sharrap? A man who didn't go to school wouldn't know the value of quality education. He would instead cancel the scheme, claiming it's a drain pipe on our resources. Tell him not to forget branching Cambridge to get his notification of results oooo

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by felifeli: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Nairaland is full of school dropouts and third class graduates busy telling the world that Nigeria is a failure. You are wrong - you are the failures. Work hard and like this guy the sky may not even limit you instead of using 5k chinko phone to abuse GEJ and all your other imaginary enemies everyday while your mates are flying high . O su mi o.[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University by amakenny: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:
by Chibuike Ugwuoke

There is no point in criticizing the academic structure of most tertiary institutions in Nigeria because the more we complain and point fingers, the more time we give for the system to decay.

the brilliant ones who go to Nigerian universities to learn usually come out in flying colours. in jobs in the Western world, they easily adapt after a short time, and become as good as other graduates trained in the universities of the Western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Student Hospitalised After A ₦5k Bet To Drink A Bottle Of Gin (photos) / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Amount Of Research(scopus) Output / ASUU Dismisses Fg’s Threat To Sack Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.