Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

modify is the only way to delete... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / modify is the only way to delete... (3433 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Is Marriage The Only Way To Secure A Relationship / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: modify is the only way to delete... by sage(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2006
and this too

well i guess its complicated but some part of the African culture and Nigerians in general behave in ways that would make u wonder.

Maybe because some are brought up to actually think that beign a woman is a disadvantage.
Here are some of the things some nigerians believe about men and women that sometimes influnces the way he thinks because thatz whatz obtainable where he grew up. As a man he might feel like

1 I don't have to worry about beign devalued after having sex once.

2 I am not regarded as beign of higher value because ive not had sex and of lower value if i have sex once

3 I don't have to stick and cling to an abusive marriage because i fear that no other man will want someone that another man has used and devalued

4 I don't have to worry about living the rest of my life without good sex because even if i don't have good chemistry with my wife, i can always have hot sexy momas outside giving me the real rubbish

5 I can always sleep with 42 women and marry virgin and if she is boring in bed, i will have like 3 mistresses outside who will blow my mind

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD THE NIGERIAN MAN LIVES IN

So when he mixes up with women from other places, having been told that a woman having sex once devalues her, he finds it incomprehensible that a woman would be intrested in a man just for physical reasons.

He wants a submissive wife and a freaky mistress because he comes from a place where it is obtainable.

If his house and his car would be taken away from him (including part of his accounts) too like itz done in the west for infidelity, i don't know anyone will still be thinking like that.
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by lexfrosty: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2006
Just learn how to cook egusi,ogbono and make eba cheesy
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by superman(m): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2006
its funi how oyibo man come in here dey fool some ppl! i mention eguwsi soup here time and time, so if he see am copy am and paste hey does that mean he knows about egwusi soup! we no wan double colonisation, no bi am

dnt give away ur birth right just like that.
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by katherinae(f): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2006
krudol

i know there are good nigerian guys out there, and maybe the problem is that legs arent being spread apart, so dont jump to conclucions, i was born and raised in nigeria, though i live in teh us i go home every year so i think i know a thing or two about nigerian men. my opinion is my opinion and one naija brother in london is not going to change my mind about how i feel ok. so the insults arent necessary. its just how i feel full stop
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by superman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2006
katherinae are u in london
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by krudol(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2006
katherinae:

krudol

i know there are good nigerian guys out there, and maybe the problem is that legs arent being spread apart, so don't jump to conclucions, i was born and raised in nigeria, though i live in the us i go home every year so i think i know a thing or two about nigerian men. my opinion is my opinion and one naija brother in london is not going to change my mind about how i feel ok. so the insults arent necessary. its just how i feel full stop

Yeah, right, u're entitled to ur opinion anyway
but dogmatism won't do us any good
In as much as, l can't accept with ya
l still gat an open mind
no hard feelings
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by sayaya: 5:18am On Dec 01, 2006
well really am new here but i read some things said over here, I jst want to add my own palaba coz its really a shame the way we nigerians are treated outside nigeria, We are ambassadors of Nija when we out but we turn not to deliver our promises , I want to which this person a very best of luk in what ever she choooses and aore to it, Jst keep ur head up and grab d best guy 4 ur self even if he is not a nigerian coz if he really loves u hell make u happy every day,
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by superman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2006
katherinae na waa o for katherinae ! too damn angry and serious i think i know why
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by Sista(f): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2006
@Tanicarr

Nigerian men are not the only group of black men who attend church and then want to turn around and have premarital sex. So if you are looking for a black man to not try and sleep with you because he is Nigerian or goes to church, you can forget it.

Also, AA men will try to use you for sex as well as the Nigerian men but Nigerian men also know that if a woman is weak, no matter if she is Nigerian or AA, it mite be a chance he can get some punnany from that woman. Nigerian women sleep around as well but in Nigeria, it is not talked about like gossip is in America.

There are some real good Nigerian men out there. Yes, you should just be your self and so far you are doing good because at least you don't think they are innocent just because they are Nigerian. Anything an AA man does, so can a Nigerian man do.

Don't let these Nigerian sisters in here try to make you feel like you can't be with a Nigerian man because you are not a Nigerian black woman. Black is black and to show you something interesting, even some Nigerians won't mess with each other because they are from different tribes. Consider yourself from another tribe. You are a black woman and of African descent. If Nigerian woman don't like you with a Nigerian to bad and tuff!

All that crap about Nigerian men prefer a Nigerian woman is crap. As long as you are family orientated, you will do just fine with a Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: modify is the only way to delete... by katherinae(f): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2006
superman

trust me im far from mad, its u nigerian brothers that get all hot and bothered because i wont even touch majority of u guys with a ten feet pole. look honestly some nigerian men are idiots hoha. so accept it and move on with life. and i dont understand y this chick is single out nigerian brothers i already told u leave them alone. some of htem are boring, and if u are interested in the physical attributes, well opt for a different african country. i just dont get it y girls trip over one useless good for nothing naija brother, i guess when they are scarce girls start acting up. even when i go home girls still act that way. pathetic. anway superman im not in london. so stop thinking of y u think im mad before u give urself an intracranial hemmorhage.
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by katherinae(f): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2006
o superman

by the way i dont date nigerian men. i have a lot of nigerian male friends and two very wonderful and handsome brothers who im constantly trying to give advice on how to treat women, and they do a marvelous job. of course they themselves would prefer if i dated nigerian brothers but y the hell should i when i see what my guy friends do to girls or what my girlfriends go through, o and yes i do generalize so get over it or (BITE ME). grin
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by Easyy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2006
I am declaring myself officially single again,although I guess in the guys mind I have been single all along. I just want to know how an american girl who love the nigerian culture, get a Nigerian to see her as more than just an "acata" or an black american.What are some signs that he may like us for real? What can we do to make Nigerian men look at us as possible wives and not just harlots.

It could be that majority of you entice naija guys with sexiness.

Sexy - means to be attractive for sexual purposes. If all you are is SEXY, what then do you think a guy will take you for? espcially a naija guy.

This is not directed at you personally but I see this trend all too often in recent times. Girls need to know that possible wives are different from those who are just for sex, who always present themselves as objects of sexual pleasures.
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by superman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
haha k katherinae hha oh well i heard u so if u no de y date my side which side u de y date hmm hope u understand that
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by alabiyemmy(m): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2006
@ Tanicarr

Dont think like that - I am Niigerian and I dont see American women the way you think we see them.
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by dremoney(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
hnmmmmn,

xtremely possible.

Actually a matter of seeking for smtin 4rm d right place n time.

gat loads of right thinking guyz around.

YEA!!!!!
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by Banderas(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
What kind of post is this? There are loads of Nigerians who are married to Americans.
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by byteem: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
.from ur inquest u are probly in love with a nigerian guy ..but all he wants from u is sex..know this its not peculair to niger men..but dey learn pretty fast..typical nigerian lady wants commitment..u hold a relationship for 4-6 months and she is already tynking of a wedding dress..she gets pregnant and u have to visit her parents..she comes to your home and wants to take over ur life..now the shift ..they get into an enviroment where the typical aa woman is free spirited independant and doesn't care if u marry her or not as long as u treat her right.she doesnt mind bin a single mum..aftrall she is probly a product of one..no commitment..them nigerian guys love that...sad but who wouldn't..so the same reason why you worry is thesame reason why u have more single nigerian ladies in the uk and america..same complain "them nigerian guys are notjust serious"..deris just this shift..unfortunatly u have fallen for one.. Show more interst in his family..ask to speak to his siblings or mum ..get involved in his life..becarful though empahsis on be carful ...withdraw the sex for a while.he miit get all defensive..but its a push and pull tin..u are a lady..it pretty easy ..push and pull find that balance..nigerian men like respect ..they are egocentric..but then like every man theris a baby within ..find and tame that baby..and he is urs for keeps....21dfea02
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
How about you don't give him sex? A serious one would want to see you through much longer tings than just sheet-rumping.
And are you also one of those girls who thinks wearing a miniskirt everywhere you go doesn't attract the wrong type of men?
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by luckgames(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
katherinae: God forbid, the man i will marry will be very intelligent, look dont get mad at me because i only speak the truth. why dont u guys change the way u treat women regardless of whether they are nigerians, american born nigerians, white americans, or black americans

You Mad as hell
You are very unhappy with Nigerian men
Have done some self assessment?
There are good and bad men of all race and nationality
I hope your parents are not pressuring you to marry Nigerian man
Please don't generalize
I hope and pray you meet a nice man
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
emeka83:

sorry,,,,,,tell BET to stop presentin AA girls as booty calls and maybe that will help. Also NIgerian men mostly like family oriented women that care about his family as well, not one that will come in create a gap. In general Nigerian men prefer nigerian women because of the same reason that i am explaining this thread to u. NIgerian women just get it because they are nigerian u see?,,,,,,,

yeah,,,,,,one more thing,,,,,do u have a thick accent, as in a strong AA accent,,,,,trust me that might not be helping either

hhmmmm

@Poster, if the man judges you because of some bootleg tv network, for being American or some other foolish reason, he is DEFINITELY not worth your time!! Believe it!!!

As a fellow American, just BE YOURSELF!! If that is not enough and if he is not serious about you, what did Chris Brown say? "[b]D[/b]EUCES!" wink No man is worth the head ache unless you know for sure he loves you and even then he wouldn't want his woman to stress intentionally. If you have more loose ends and questions then you are sure, let it go. Better is out there, believe you me! kiss
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by MrsChima(f): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2012
2buff: How about you don't give him sex? A serious one would want to see you through much longer tings than just sheet-rumping.
And are you also one of those girls who thinks wearing a miniskirt everywhere you go doesn't attract the wrong type of men?

LMAO@sheet rumping. grin grin grin grin grin

I am going to use that! Hey Chima lets sheet rump! tongue tongue
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by MrsChima(f): 4:44am On Mar 22, 2012
LMAO@Black American accent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trust me, not all Black Americans speak the same and DEFINITELY not all Nigerians speak the same! Ooh lawd! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: modify is the only way to delete... by MrsChima(f): 5:01am On Mar 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hhmmmm

@Poster, if the man judges you because of some bootleg tv network, for being American or some other foolish reason, he is DEFINITELY not worth your time!! Believe it!!!

As a fellow American, just BE YOURSELF!! If that is not enough and if he is not serious about you, what did Chris Brown say? "[b]D[/b]EUCES!" wink No man is worth the head ache unless you know for sure he loves you and even then he wouldn't want his woman to stress intentionally. If you have more loose ends and questions then you are sure, let it go. Better is out there, believe you me! kiss

Nice Sis. kiss kiss kiss

For those who claims to be from an "educated" ethnic group should avoid saying dumb/ignorance things.
Just saying. undecided lipsrsealed

Black Entertainment Network (BET) is currently owned by WHITE partners and I do not expect trailer trashes to depict the Black American community that the world haven't seen. If some of you actually pay attention to BET, you will notice that many of the "colored" chicks are damn near pale in complexion that if they were to swallow a drop of bleach, they could pass as White.

Many of these "colored" chicks are European looking with dead people hair and colored contact lens. If we are going to be technical, BET is depicting "light brite" and White women as booty calls/hoes.

You will seldom see dark skinned women in videos, movies, and networks portraying beauty for society STILL view dark skinned women as unattractive and too "African" looking.

The fact that OP is American has nothing to do with why she is dealing with no good niggas, she needs to upgrade and thrive for better.

People need to do their research before throwing out stale spit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men competing wt women,why? / Why Do People Hate On Fine Boys And Beautiful Girls?? / What Do You Think Is On Her Mind? (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.