Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,423 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World (22772 Views)

World’s Most Stressed Countries (#1 Would Shock You) / Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / NIGERIA Ranked 7th Most Populous Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
milychocs:
@ mulattoclaro
What went wrong? What happened?

I checked your profile and if that is you there, I am baffled
No one that beautiful should have something that ugly coming outta him or her

Maybe it is really true, that beauty is only skin deep
I have no authority over your life and your typing, or I would have made you stop!

Dude, look good, think good, talk good and live good
Otherwise, what a waste of beauty
sad
someone on nairaland said shit about my tribe and I had to reply. No one has the monopoly of saying shit about other people's tribe.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
someone on nairaland said shit about my tribe and I had to reply. No one has the monopoly of saying shit about other people's tribe.

SMH
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Weah96: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
toshmann:
Nigeria can not be the most stresseed out nation on earth.

No nation is more stressed out than the USA. A coubtry that experiences over 30,000 suicides in one year. . . . . . . let me post it again, there are over 30,000 suicides in the United States annually no country comes close at all.

With all the money they claim to have, they have the highest number of psychiatrists, they have the highest numebr of psychiatric hospitals, psychologists etc yet the suicide rate is inimitable. Lets not even go near the murder rate. As im making this post, somebody is being killed somewhere in this city (NY), someone will drop dead in chicago by mid afternoon and by the end of today someone will take his or her own life. Right now the weather is below zero, and some people are homeless, in this cold o, family no send them.

Oya go and see the so called rich guys how they live thier lives, sometines when i look them finish, i prefer my own lifestyle. These people have no life. The only time they truly live is when they take a vacation. Then send you all those photos and you think they are in heaven. And thats just 2weeks, the rest of the yr is work work work.

See their president na. Look him face see stress.

Abeg, no country is more stressful than this country (USA)

What are you doing in NY? You get rent money like that? NY is called "concrete jungle" for a reason. Every animal for himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weah96:

What are you doing in NY? You get rent money like that? NY is called "concrete jungle" for a reason. Every animal for himself.

My brother the rent i'm paying here can buy me a big house in Ohio angry

Dont wven go near the weather, right now i'm in my apartment, snow don cover the whole place, no movement. I no go anywhere today. angry

But how man go do na, something bring me cone this city. When i'm done I'm out. Either I go back to the midwest or I go south. If you no get SUV for this town, God help you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Weah96: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
toshmann:

My brother the rent i'm paying here can buy me a big house in Ohio angry

Dont wven go near the weather, right now i'm in my apartment, snow don cover the whole place, no movement. I no go anywhere today. angry

But how man go do na, something bring me cone this city. When i'm done I'm out. Either I go back to the midwest or I go south. If you no get SUV for this town, God help you.

My brother and I pay only $450 a month for a 3 bdr house, with a basement. And it will be ours in 3 more years, rent to own. You can get a house in Atlanta for $40K easy, rent will be less than $500.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Lazon: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The main reason cos igbos are the criminal class in Nigeria. Not endorsing ethnic cleansing But if Nigerians want to end corruption and hard life, getting rid of the igbos would be a major step.

How does this make any sense? cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by feldido(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Did I see South Africa's corruption rate higher than Nigeria's, or my eye de see double?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by floragregs(f): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The main reason cos igbos are the criminal class in Nigeria. Not endorsing ethnic cleansing But if Nigerians want to end corruption and hard life, getting rid of the igbos would be a major step.
big fool on the loose!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weah96:

My brother and I pay only [size=18pt]$450 a month[/size] for a 3 bdr house, with a basement. And it will be ours in 3 more years, rent to own. You can get a house in Atlanta for $40K easy, rent will be less than $500.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My internet, electricity bill alone is more than half your rent shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by addey(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
mmsen:
I can already see that the GDP data is wrong.

So how old is this 'survey'?

F**l
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Weah96: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
toshmann:

I used to talk to this girl who had to move back over to NY. She then told me to pack up and join her. In a $1400/month 2 bdr apartment the size of a shoebox. I almost insulted her.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by moststylish(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
no somalia,from 2 to 15 no african country sef
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
kinglekan:
SPACE FOR SELL
how much?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm!....Guess the US can thank the legalization of recreational/ medical use of Weeds and Marijuana in most states for reduction rate of their stress level.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
toshmann:

Shocker grin

I hear both Atlanta and Texas do offer low cost housing.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weah96:

I used to talk to this girl who had to move back over to NY. She then told me to pack up and join her. In a $1400/month 2 bdr apartment the size of a shoebox. I almost insulted her.

grin grin

Well, since I'm in NY already, let me have her number and address so i can continue the talk from there. cheesy
Its been snowing since morning and im sure she's cold and lonely grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
RaeMystix:

Shocker grin

I hear both Atlanta and Texas do offer low cost housing.

Atlanta i may consider
Texas. . . . . even my dead body no go gree pass through their airport. Yeye state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Weah96: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
toshmann:

grin grin

Well, since I'm in NY already, let me have her number and address so i can continue the talk from there. cheesy
Its been snowing since morning and im sure she's cold and lonely grin

LOL. I don't even have her digits anymore. But she's on my FB. I should warn you though, na Akata woman wey I dey talk about so ooh.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weah96:

LOL. I don't even have her digits anymore. But she's on my FB. I should warn you though, na Akata woman wey I dey talk about so ooh.

shebi na woman cool

Nothing de happen, i dey

[size=5pt]nnaaa i de fear some akata o. those people de craze[/size]
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
toshmann:

Atlanta i may consider
Texas. . . . . even my dead body no go gree pass through their airport. Yeye state
Why is that?....I'm considering moving there after college.... My sis went to University of Houston for her grad school, and she loved it there.... She said Houston is quite conservative.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
b4 nko
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Why is that?....I'm considering moving there after college.... My sis went to University of Houston for her grad school, and she loved it there.... She said Houston is quite conservative.

Na Bad belle grin
I just hate that state. Never heard anything good about Texas since i came to this country. Blame the media grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by dpedro1: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
OBJ TURNS FOOTBALLER
Former president Obasanjo led his team to a 2-1
victory against his counterparts,Ogun state
government headed by gov.Ibikunle, on the 78th
birthday anniversary of the former president.Obj
scored 2 goals for his team while gov. Ibikunle
scored 1.
So we have talented footballers in our country. I
think another match should be fixed ,featuring GEJ
(PDP) VS Buhari(APC), and GEJ should be PDP's
captain while Buhari should be APC captain. Who will win the match?
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk for more news and entertainment gists.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2015
toshmann:

Na Bad belle grin
I just hate that state. Never heard anything good about Texas since i came to this country. Blame the media grin

Ooooh!... I see
Its a Republican state(Majority).
Well!.. Yes, I heard Dallas city is a rough place to live, but Houston is best suitable to live( if pushing for somewhere a bit quiet).. Lots of jobs( mostly for those in the medical field)....There are lots of school drop-outs,( Americans; So this means more availability of the white collar jobs for us foreigners....Good pay, moderate mortgages.
Looking into Houston Texas or Canada.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by kinglekan: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Wyclefniranz:
how much?

How much u go pay?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Canada shocked

So you like this snow?

Anyways, i go put houston for budget. Ill be moving south in the next 2yrs. This snow don tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Wyclefniranz(m): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2015
kinglekan:

How much u go pay?
u no say u no pay seun,so how much u go sell am last?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by kinglekan: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Wyclefniranz:
u no say u no pay seun,so how much u go sell am last?

LOLzzz, dis guy wan use wayo for me oooo
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2015
toshmann:
Canada shocked

So you like this snow?

Anyways, i go put houston for budget. Ill be moving south in the next 2yrs. This snow don tire me.
Honest....Had to clear out the snow on our drive way two nights ago....Hated it. angry angry
Most folks I know, have all said nothing but good things about Canada. The insurance, easy access to jobs( if you have an American citizenship). Good healthcare...( most especially if one ends up giving birth in the country). Nice pay too, without the stress.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
milychocs:

Like, really?
You found that to be funny? Seriously?
shocked
....I guess it depends on what is tickling you, cos that comment was daft and dry...not even gonna talk about the anti-Igbo slant of the fellow's posts
My point? That post was not funny
And if that struck you as funny, well, I have to say...sweet Lawd
lipsrsealed

that guy is an idiat...look at his nickname......na big fool....
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by tsdarkside(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
milychocs:

Like, really?
You found that to be funny? Seriously?
shocked
....I guess it depends on what is tickling you, cos that comment was daft and dry...not even gonna talk about the anti-Igbo slant of the fellow's posts
My point? That post was not funny
And if that struck you as funny, well, I have to say...sweet Lawd
lipsrsealed

that guy is an idiat...look at his nickname......na big fool....

confused individual...better dont mix with white-people....

or else you get him... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

Honest....Had to clear out the snow on our drive way two nights ago....Hated it. angry angry
Most folks I know, have all said nothing but good things about Canada. The insurance, easy access to jobs( if you have an American citizenship). Good healthcare...( most especially if one ends up giving birth in the country). Nice pay too, without the stress.

Where dyou live now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / ID Card Importance: My Horrible Experiences / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.