Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance (605 Views)

#mtn's New Data-ordeal. / My Take On Rotimi Amaechi's Plea For Nigerians To Be Patient / My Ordeal In The Hands Airtel (what do I do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by Geenickel(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Truthfully, ive never came across a network service provider in Nigeria that is really transparent in dealing with customers.
Recently,following the exhaustion of ma data ,i decided to renew the plan. I loaded recharge cards worth #900,while i also subscribed for d one day bb plan on airtel,dt gives 80mb for 100,with one day validity, meanwhile i had it in mind to complete d recharge and den subscribe for a monthly data plan.
I began surfing, thinking that i was bn charged form my bb's 80mb plan,only for me to check my balance and to my surprise,discovered that i was being charged from my airtime balance....
Being a student,this wasn't just something to wave away easily, students like me will definitely get my point here,i was unhappy,and disappointed with the way some network providers secretly charge their subscribers.
I've then decided to opt out of ma behavior as a responsible data user/subscriber, I'm in desperate need of assistance as to getting larger sub.rates for less cash (wat some cal IMEI twerkn).
I know nairaland has lots of users hu can help me.
As tosyne would affirm,dt as a student u can be excused for being broke, I'm still battling wd numerous fees dan to apend spend on subscription rates that are throat-slitting yet,for insufficient data.
Here's my watsapp contact:08142227935,
pls,those experienced in this shuld pls assist a brother in need.
Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by jasper7(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
you are cheating your network and you don't want them to cheat you?
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by Whizpeter(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eyaaaaa
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by Warlord3000(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Another eeyah cheesy

Lol..

Summary of this long write up be say you want cheat to browse free abi wink

Lol.. Oya check my signature maybe one of the old post will help you out wink
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by jimohibrahim(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
I've lost #2500 cos of their ignorance once.
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by Geenickel(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:
I've lost #2500 cos of their ignorance once.
how bro....at least I've seen a post....

tell me more
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by jimohibrahim(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Geenickel:

how bro....at least I've seen a post....

tell me more
i was intending to subscribed for the 4.5gig night plan for #2500
i loaded my fone with airtime, send 102 to 131 and i received the welcome message that my subscription is now active
so i Immediately start browsing, i even put it in a modem to browse on pc
but to my greatest surprise after surfing like two to three pages, my browser refuses to load.
initially i thought it was the network service but i later discovered my account balance is zero and my sub wasn't activated atall... I'm still mad at them
but what can i do, i just had to let it go..
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by Geenickel(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:

i was intending to subscribed for the 4.5gig night plan for #2500
i loaded my fone with airtime, send 102 to 131 and i received the welcome message that my subscription is now active
so i Immediately start browsing, i even put it in a modem to browse on pc
but to my greatest surprise after surfing like two to three pages, my browser refuses to load.
initially i thought it was the network service but i later discovered my account balance is zero and my sub wasn't activated atall... I'm still mad at them
but what can i do, i just had to let it go..

they have bitten more than they can chew.. don't u hav any knowledge bout cheat codes..
Re: A Nairalander's Ordeal & Plea For Assistance by jimohibrahim(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Geenickel:

they have bitten more than they can chew.. don't u hav any knowledge bout cheat codes..
i use to but not anymore now...

(1) (Reply)

GET Your Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone @ A Good Discount Price Now For This Easter / Airtel 200mb Please I Need Ur Help Admin. / Good Morning Nigeria Free Call Comes To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.