Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,753 members, 7,892,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words (3559 Views)

Five Times Nigerian First Ladies Really Disgraced Naija. / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
I seem not to gbadu PEJ, thankGod I am not voting for her but for GEJ.
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by scribble: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
holatin:
is PEJ a mother ? does she behave like a mother.

waiting for answer

U realize she has adopted 3 children

If that's not motherly to you, then the problem is not PEJ

Godspeed

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by PhockPhockMan: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress/berem, I hope you're enjoying the thread.
I remember how you insulted me because I commented about Aisha Buhari.

HYPOCRITES.
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by wakaman: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Barren barrel.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by eminikansoso(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
there is god oooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by dre11(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wife to Mr clueless
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by mytime24(f): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mama piss

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
PATIENCE JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by SOUNDKING: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Game changer.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
scribble:
First lady

Modified***

Those of you insulting the presidents wife like this have only displayed the type of mothers that raised you.

I know there are a lot of ashewo moms in Nigeria from time. I guess some of their kids have matured.
pej is not a mother. She is barren.
inugo?
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by worldman(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
holatin:
is PEJ a mother ? does she behave like a mother.

waiting for answer
she does not because she is a barren woman
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by kodyx(f): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orobo kibo

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Swizdoe(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
scribble:

U realize she has adopted 3 children

If that's not motherly to you, then the problem is not PEJ

Godspeed
Mr. Man stop beating around the bush..... Yes or no will be okay
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Swizdoe(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Trash Can

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by T9ksy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Iya alata.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Orunto: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
IRON-LADY TERRIFIC-SUFFRAGETTE

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by simpleseyi: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cantankerous illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by ZICCKOde1st(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chai! Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Duru1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Absolutely real

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by iluvweed(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
HUSBAND BEATER...... grin

Cos am sure this yeye woman beats bros G like small pikin for house........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Scholes007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Teejizzle:

pej is not a mother. She is barren.
inugo?
because she is barren then see deserve to be insulted? people and hatred.
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by tetengwo: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
bleeped pussy
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Scholes007:

because she is barren then see deserve to be insulted? people and hatred.
where ur biased self when she was insulting Buhari-someone old enough to be her father?

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Strong woman
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
barren pig

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by popson1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Empty barrel!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by tit(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Iron Lady
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Akinsz: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Market woman

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Scholes007(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Teejizzle:

where ur biased self when she was insulting Buhari-someone old enough to be her father?
ok i understand you anger... keep up your good work it shows how civilised you are
Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria's president.

First lady is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. By 28 of March, the president and her first lady shall be kicked out

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by SkyBlue1: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
I seem not to gbadu PEJ, thankGod I am not voting for her but for GEJ.

Keep telling yourself that lie. If the last 5 years has thought Nigerians anything it is that Patience Jonathan is part of Jonathan's government and likes to get "involved" in politics. Go and ask the people of Rivers State. APC can't campaign in Okrika because the first lady has decreed it so. I just hope Nigerians don't bottle out and are bold enough to send both husband and wife packing.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words by majalisa(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
scribble:
First lady

Modified***

Those of you insulting the presidents wife like this have only displayed the type of mothers that raised you.

I know there are a lot of ashewo moms in Nigeria from time. I guess some of their kids have matured.
is there any woman lyk an ashewo mom?ur holier dan thou post only shows u r on d same boat but different deck with those u r trying 2 condemn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South / FLASH: Evacuation Of Nigeria Oil Workers Continue-sahara Reporters. / Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.