Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose (16076 Views)

INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by HYBREED(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
how come ya want to use card reader and up till now u ve not made provision for alternative power, election around d corner and ya want to teach people to use it. Jega is wasting his time, he had 4 years to plan for dis buh he was busy dining and playing wif apc. I for say ya no get sense buh make I leave ya.
imagine dis statement oooo. "Provision for alternative power". Your PDP government just blew open their "yansh". Who's is suppose to provide power? Didn't #GEJ promise to deliver on power when he was sworn in?
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by sucess001(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
martineverest:
Ur analogy is d best av eva seen on nairaland

Tnks Boss
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by PastorOla1: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
PEOPLE LIKE FAYOSE ARE ALWAYS VERY EMPTY UPSTAIRS, THEY ONLY USE ALL THIS BUSY BODY, "GRAGRA" STUFF TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DISCOVERING HOW POOR & DEFICIENT THEY ARE UPSTAIRS. WITH EMPTY HEAD, USUALLY THEY HAVE ANYTHING GOOD OR SPECIAL TO OFFER. THEY ARE MISFIT IN THEIR PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT. THEY DONT HAVE BRAIN, THEIR MOUTH CONTROLS THEIR LIFE. EKITI PEOPLE ARE TO BE PITIED!!!! "IF IT IS BECAUSE OF FAYOSE & FFK ALONE NO MAN FROM SOUTH WEST WILL VOTE FOR GEJ. THE GREATEST MISTAKE GEJ MADE WAS TO BELIEVE & EMPOWERED THE VERY WRONG MEN OF SOUTH WEST. IT WILL BE TOO FOR GEJ AFTER LOOSING THE NEXT ELECTION. WE DONT FIGHT DIRTY ANY MORE IN SOUTH WEST. WE ARE NOT WHAT GEJ WITH HIS CO-TRAVELER THINK WE ARE, WE ARE CIVILIZE PEOPLE. "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" "GOD BLESS THE YORUBA NATION"
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Shafiu1: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
how come ya want to use card reader and up till now u ve not made provision for alternative power, election around d corner and ya want to teach people to use it. Jega is wasting his time, he had 4 years to plan for dis buh he was busy dining and playing wif apc. I for say ya no get sense buh make I leave ya.
dining with Apc? You don't have an atom of sense..If Jega is for Apc, how comes previous election was rigged? Think before u comment
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by elbaraj001(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
I dnt just know y dis man talks so childishly...due to his low level of education he finks everyone is as ill..educated as him...by d way I am talking from an experience on d card reader, which was during d INEC work shop n for each of d machines, 2 batteries will be provided n fr more clarity it works like a mobile fone...n mind u even if it is a China phone it last modan..an hour, which is not...if d battery is fully charged it last fr 8hrs..so simple maths..8*2=16...d question is..how many hours will d accreditation take?..a whole day or just 4-5hrs?...so excuse should not be created to manipulate d elections...pls...dnt mind spelling errors..thank u
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by philips70(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
stebell:
Gov. Fayose, tormenting APC since 1999.

Vote wisely
Vote GEJ for Fresher Air till 2019.

In your warped mind a man who is a disgrace to his family, his state and his country is tormenting responsible people? For your information Fayose is an embarrassment described as "some mothers do have them" to the PDP. I know many PDP people who are ashamed of him but can't say anything because your oga approves of his misdemeanors.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by nworanco(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
9jatriot:
How does a brilliant lawyer like Fashola feel when he attends the same executive council meeting with this guy?? Its bad enough to attend the same meeting with GEJ, but to add Fayose to it is too much for anyone with an average brilliance to cope with. How do they communicate? Guess that will be a subject of an academic discuss.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by tomzman: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:
JEGA has been compromised by apc. Obj is their god father. The card reader is aimed at disenfranchising voters in pdp /Jonathan friendly states. I am an insider that is what jega briefed his commissioners and those trained to handle d machine. JEGA should immediately proceed on terminal leave
You are just as dumb as Fayose and you are a liar as well. This is a faceless forum so it's easy for anybody to come online and claim anything. It's just a pity I live in the same country with people like you. If in this 21st century, using a mere card reader during an election process is what is giving you and your dumb ass governor Fayose headache, then you both deserve to be living in a cave.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by nworanco(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
9jatriot:
How does a brilliant lawyer like Fashola feel when he attends the same executive council meeting with this guy?? Its bad enough to attend the same meeting with GEJ, but to add Fayose to it is too much for anyone with an average brilliance to cope with. How do they communicate? Guess that will be a subject of an academic discuss.
Fayose is even more intelligent than fashola, exclusion of sentiment don't u see those points he made there? The loop holes are there starring on our faces. Appreciate his discovery over this election preparation.

Don't mention about Fashola again whom Tinubu used and dumped. Do u think Fashola is happy with APC?
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by unite4real: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
goodgood2:
My friend, it's not about mindset, it's about analysis based on experience. Btw, I've undergone training on the card reader and ever test-run it. My friend I'm a sincere person. Take my word; card readers would bring problems. Take my opinion as EXPERT ADVICE.

i will remind you of the success after the election when compared to the rig-proned manual system
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by coldFLARES1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:
JEGA has been compromised by apc. Obj is their god father. The card reader is aimed at disenfranchising voters in pdp /Jonathan friendly states. I am an insider that is what jega briefed his commissioners and those trained to handle d machine. JEGA should immediately proceed on terminal leave
Mr insider, it would suffice if you can educate us on how the card readers are supposed to discriminately disenfranchise people from PDP/Jonathan friendly states?

Do you have minutes of the meeting in which Jega foolishly briefed his commissioners to implement such? If no, in what capacity are you an insider?

I thought training of adhoc staff is decentralized? How come you are alluding to the fact that Jega debriefed Card Reader operators on the need to commit fraud against the PDP.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for using partisanship to clandestinely call for the sustenance of a process that does not deliver on remarkable integrity.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Mcaise: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mumu Fayose..your substance abuse didn't even allow u to think of battery spares.
Dis guy is high on dogshit
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Image123(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
ndcide:

Can you also tell us what the plan was when Cross river state PVCs were found in kebbi state?

Coz we know what would have happened in Feb 14 with that incident.

What was the plan how? Some pvcs were sent to a wrong address, it was discovered by the senders and the mistake corrected. What plan again, were you expecting an absolutely hitch free distribution?
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by azzima(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Coming from a CONFIRMED election RIGGER??
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Breeze5000: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
You have to feel Sorry for this man and in a large Extent the people he will be governing... With such a low thinking ability that could be likened to that of a 3yrs old. If people outside Nigeria could make out time to Watch JEGA spend almost 4hrs at the SENATE demonstrating and explaining everything and answering all questions pertaining to this CARD READER, then you wonder what a Man, a supposed Governor that is in Nigeria was doing during the Interview. Apart from about TWO people or so who tried to Kick against the card Reader via Trickish question and Technicality (which JEGA also answered satisfactory) you begin to wonder what this man is talking about. The Battery Last for More than 5hours and JEGA made provisions for so many Extra Batteries... They might even be able to use a quarter of the Reserve Batteries they will have. I truly feel sorry for this man. No matter which party you belong to, no matter who you want to win this election, after watchinh JEGA at the SENATE, there is no way you wont have a new found RESPECT for the Man! Even some of the SENATORS were greeting him, thanking him and asking him not to get tired because he is doing all this for his Father's land.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by wazobiaN9(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jega feels dis election is for experiment, he's not even serious. Come to tink of it, u don't ve power and ya want to use card reader. I pity dis professors of dis days, common sense d prof no get.

Orangutan abi wetin be ur name again
.. ur last salary as a media canvasser na ds month o!

Better lick GEJ soup well before d thing dry up on March 28th..
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by wazobiaN9(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
PDP is d fucckin ruling party... Where is ur FG power

pdp has given itself the role of the opposition these days, and not the ruling party... that tells you its a party of losers- a sinking ship. They will grab at any straw.

mtchewwww
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Bluffly: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jega feels dis election is for experiment, he's not even serious. Come to tink of it, u don't ve power and ya want to use card reader. I pity dis professors of dis days, common sense d prof no get.
Come of it. Power is not an excuse, we all know that. Have you seen the card reader? its small, let's say half of a POS device so what energy will it consume. Good batteries will be attached. Fayose knows that then cannot manipulate the card reader hence his finger pointing
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by rhames(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
dexterinc2003:
The energy being dissipated by the All Progressive Congress, APC, in advocating for the use of card reader in the coming elections has been described as another sinister motive of the party to cause confusion during and after the election.

The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose said this in a statement made available to journalists by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi in Ado Ekiti on Thursday.

Fayose noted that APC was known for its penchant for promotion of confusion and division in Nigeria for political gain even at the expense of the well being and unity of the country.

Fayose explained that in as much as the usage of the card reader is noble, the preparation of the INEC for it had been very poor, which is believed to be a conspiracy between the electoral body with the APC if the agitation of the APC on the card reader is anything to rely upon.

According to Fayose, INEC Chairman Professor Attahiru Jega has told Nigerianss that the card reader battery can go flat at most five hours which means that unless there is alternative power supply, the machine will be rendered useless after the battery goes flat.

“The question now is: will the INEC provide power generators in each of the poling unit in the whole country so that by the time the battery is down the electoral officers could switch to the alternative power? Without this, the introduction of the card reader is nonsense,” he said.

Fayose added that Nigerians should know that INEC had never hidden the fact that the card readers were internet base in delivery and considering the fact that most of the Nigeria towns and villages are not fixed with internet, “that means that the card cannot deliver until when it get to where there is internet to deliver, therefore the usage would be a failure because a lot of contradictory information would have dealt havoc on the entire exercise before the card reader can deliver its results”.

Fayose recalled that when the election in Ekiti and Osun States were conducted, INEC didn’t use the card reader and APC did not cry wolf.

Continuing he said, “So also when the governorship elections in Anambra and Edo States were conducted without card reader, APC didn’t raise a foot.

“But now that they know there is no way its presidential candidate can win without rigging, they want Nigeria to see sense in the usage of card reader that had never be tested or acknowledged to be free from manipulation.

“I can say boldly that the leadership of APC have hidden agenda in the usage of the card reader that is why their clamour for it has been so vociferous when they know abinitio that there is no way their patty can win this election.

“They are looking for preemptive excuses for violence during and after the election so that they can gain some undue sympathy whereas the usage of the card reader is not important to the election as the availability of security which they campaigned against like hell on earth”.

Fayose added that the APC as a party had never supported or advanced the course of progress of Nigeria, rather the party enjoyed seeing the nation in crisis hence the clamour for the usage of card reader.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/06/apc-has-sinister-agenda-with-card-reader-fayose/

When a man like Fayose throws stones at you you do not reply the assault. Rather, you look for ways to throw him in the appropriate place where he belongs.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by bispope(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
9jatriot:

The british didn't think that way when they gave him a standing ovation after his speech last week. If attending NDA is not a formal education, then I need to check the dictionary of what formal means.

Where is the waec cert?
Where is d cert from NDA?

Which british and useless standing ovation? They are standing for the money he gave them. GMB has failed

GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Amhappy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Apc was once accused of cloning PVCs,now the same APC is being accused for insisting on card reader. We Nigerians are no fools. This same govt paid for this card reader and now want to make it useless at the same time. A lot of Nigerians are suffering and you spent money on something that is useless. God is watching. Kicking against something new will not help tis country. Jega should conduct a mock election first and if card reader fails then we discard them.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by ndcide(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Image123:

What was the plan how? Some pvcs were sent to a wrong address, it was discovered by the senders and the mistake corrected. What plan again, were you expecting an absolutely hitch free distribution?

It's absolutely unfortunate that you agree that people in cross river state be disenfranchised because it's a support base for the GEJ you so much hate. even when this was discovered when election had been postponed. You still take it lightly. what if kano ,Katsina and Niger PVCs were taken to Bayelsa and Delta, Would this have been your reaction?

We know APC supporters who cry Wolf don't mind if the election is rigged provided it favours Buhari.

Never mind, since you don't expect a hitch free distribution of PVC. Don't cry when GEJ is declared winner. after all you wouldn't expected a hitch free election and result announcement.

hypocrite!!
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by sandland: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's only through rigging that Mad men like Ayodele fayose could have come to power. He knows what will happen to him if apc wins. You are nothing short of an animal.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by sandland: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
You know this man is truly a tug.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by kelvinzohan: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
omolami or whatever u call itself. Must u lie to make ur point. y say tons u don't know. How can u say dat jega has directed his commissioners to work against PDP. is dis how to play politics. u guys should tink and act right. Save Nigeria. It begins with u
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Sheggy13(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:
You can lie for Africa o..insider indeed, why not outsider instead. You think you're talking to kids here.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Image123(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
ndcide:

It's absolutely unfortunate that you agree that people in cross river state be disenfranchised because it's a support base for the GEJ you so much hate. even when this was discovered when election had been postponed. You still take it lightly. what if kano ,Katsina and Niger PVCs were taken to Bayelsa and Delta, Would this have been your reaction?

We know APC supporters who cry Wolf don't mind if the election is rigged provided it favours Buhari.

Never mind, since you don't expect a hitch free distribution of PVC. Don't cry when GEJ is declared winner. after all you wouldn't expected a hitch free election and result announcement.

hypocrite!!

You are being unrealistic to expect a hitch free nationwide distribution or even election. Of course, there will be issues, what we hope and plan for is that issues be minimal not massive, and that there should be solution and proactive mindsets. The kebbi cross-rivers incidence was a mistake on the part of INEC, discovered by INEC and corrected by INEC. Pvcs collection stops on March 8 or so, definitely 100% collection is impossible, 100% registration was not done, and not 100%of those that collected pvc will vote. If you feel aggrieved and disturbed about this facts, you need more enlightenment on election process, not taking swipes at INEC, opposition or even myself.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Bayswater: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
martineverest:
As educated as u re,ur thinking is myopic.....do u think dey ll only take one card reader to pollin booth without backup?

You really need to stop making facts out of assumptions and we need not argue here.

Let Jega come and test his card readers in front of Nigerians for 12 hours then you will know Jega's preparation for this election is so shabby.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by ndcide(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Image123:

You are being unrealistic to expect a hitch free nationwide distribution or even election. Of course, there will be issues, what we hope and plan for is that issues be minimal not massive, and that there should be solution and proactive mindsets. The kebbi cross-rivers incidence was a mistake on the part of INEC, discovered by INEC and corrected by INEC. Pvcs collection stops on March 8 or so, definitely 100% collection is impossible, 100% registration was not done, and not 100%of those that collected pvc will vote. If you feel aggrieved and disturbed about this facts, you need more enlightenment on election process, not taking swipes at INEC, opposition or even myself.

No problems, since compliance can't be 100%, do not find loopholes to discredit the election should GEJ be declared winner based on substantial compliance or perceived subtle manipulation in favour of GEJ as may be voiced NY APC.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Bayswater: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Laid2001:
You have not taken your own advice. You need to go back to your professor google.
The battery power is a combination of several factors. INEC have texted this particular type selected for the electiona nd said it will last for up to 12 hours.

Battery life is eated up by continuos link to the internet or being online permanently (continuos data transmission). In this case, Data transmission to the server is only once at the end of voters verification by mid-day!

So, Battery is not by how many card, it gets drained faster by frequent transactions due to frequent data transmission like you have in the typical POS. But the card reader only transmit data in one packet on the election day to the mother server.!

FYI, the card reader is not only reading the card, it is also cross-checking info stored on the card against a database so it would need non-stop internet connection, I don't know where you got the info that it would not need to be connected to the internet.

You need to learn more about card readers, info transmittals and how it can't really store large information or query chips remotely hence the need for the readers to be regularly connected/routed to the database/server via internet connection - meaning it has to stay connected to the internet.

Make we forget all our shit-a-yearns, let Jega come and run the card readers for 12 hours in front of Nigerians so they can make judgement.

Jega is a mega fraud. Olorun ngbo!
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by martineverest(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
He said he ll conduct a mock election next week with it....pls,always listen to good piece of info
Bayswater:

You really need to stop making facts out of assumptions and we need not argue here.

Let Jega come and test his card readers in front of Nigerians for 12 hours then you will know Jega's preparation for this election is so shabby.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by double0seven(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
goodgood2:
My friend, it's not about mindset, it's about analysis based on experience. Btw, I've undergone training on the card reader and ever test-run it. My friend I'm a sincere person. Take my word; card readers would bring problems. Take my opinion as EXPERT ADVICE.

Bros, please stop telling lies joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes / I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.