Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose (16040 Views)

INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by chat2deen(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
PVC n card reader matter is serious matter! We can get it right my ppl. One man one vote. Meanwhile nigeria Sai Buhari, Lagos Sai Ambode! Freedom is coming tomorrow.

Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by MacOG1Anon: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jega feels dis election is for experiment, he's not even serious. Come to tink of it, u don't ve power and ya want to use card reader. I pity dis professors of dis days, common sense d prof no get.

Bros you for first go school before you criticize a professor.....
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by toltee4real: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#990000]
"F[b]ayose explained that in as much as the usage of the card reader is noble, the preparation of the INEC for it had been very poor, which is believed to be a conspiracy between the electoral body with the APC if the agitation of the APC on the card reader is anything to rely upon.

According to Fayose, INEC Chairman Professor Attahiru Jega has told Nigerianss that the card reader battery can go flat at most five hours which means that unless there is alternative power supply, the machine will be rendered useless after the battery goes flat.

“The question now is: will the INEC provide power generators in each of the poling unit in the whole country so that by the time the battery is down the electoral officers could switch to the alternative power? Without this, the introduction of the card reader is nonsense,” he said."
[/b][quote][/quote][/color]

IF Gov. Fayose actually say this caption above, that means it is a confirmation that GEJ has FAILED.
NIPP project are being Commissioned,still no light.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Bayswater: 4:38am On Mar 07, 2015
martineverest:
He said he ll conduct a mock election next week with it....pls,always listen to good piece of info

Mock election in less than two weeks to the election?

That should have been done two months ago, this actually shows the level of Jega's preparedness. Woeful on all levels!
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
D mock election is actually today......d idea of cardreader is going to be great,whether ur party likes it or not.why is pdp scared of it? Or are dey planing to roig?
Bayswater:

Mock election in less than two weeks to the election?

That should have been done two months ago, this actually shows the level of Jega's preparedness. Woeful on all levels!
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Bayswater: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2015
martineverest:
D mock election is actually today......d idea of cardreader is going to be great,whether ur party likes it or not.why is pdp scared of it? Or are dey planing to roig?

From my knowledge of ACN/APC, anytime they scream the other party is going to rig; just know they are planning to rig massively themselves. No be today o.

I'm no PDP member, I'm a GEJ supporter.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2015
sammyj:
Fayose the clueless one bull dog has come out to say another story for the gods. All we want is to use the card readers and if any one is not satisfy or happy with it they should go and die !!!! grin grin
#Shikena
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Image123(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
ndcide:

No problems, since compliance can't be 100%, do not find loopholes to discredit the election should GEJ be declared winner based on substantial compliance or perceived subtle manipulation in favour of GEJ as may be voiced NY APC.

I understand that the PDP and GEJ support realizes that only non compliance and manipulation can bring them Electoral victory. Massive rigging, manipulation and deliberate errors discredit election results. But minimal mistake and hitches or incidence in few polling units is expected and a part of our growing process.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by ndcide(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Image123:

I understand that the PDP and GEJ support realizes that only non compliance and manipulation can bring them Electoral victory. Massive rigging, manipulation and deliberate errors discredit election results. But minimal mistake and hitches or incidence in few polling units is expected and a part of our growing process.

Clearly you didn't get my point. probably too much for you.

You know, to the APC folks, the only credible election is the one won by APC even to local government election, even in Edo state the governor rejected an ongoing election when he suspected it wasn't going his way. but accepted the final outcome when he won and commended GEJ for helping with military security. That's the nature of APC in politics.

So we know what to expect from your people when we vote GEJ back to power, because we certainly will. I'm also happy that you agree that we shouldn't expect 100% compliance. I hope your party leaders share your opinion.

God bless.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by martineverest(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Its really appaling and barbaric to see ppl supporting gej after 6yrs of failure.......am a niger delta and non partisa,i would rada wish to see an idiot as my president dan jonathan
Bayswater:

From my knowledge of ACN/APC, anytime they scream the other party is going to rig; just know they are planning to rig massively themselves. No be today o.

I'm no PDP member, I'm a GEJ supporter.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Image123(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2015
ndcide:

Clearly you didn't get my point. probably too much for you.

You know, to the APC folks, the only credible election is the one won by APC even to local government election, even in Edo state the governor rejected an ongoing election when he suspected it wasn't going his way. but accepted the final outcome when he won and commended GEJ for helping with military security. That's the nature of APC in politics.

So we know what to expect from your people when we vote GEJ back to power, because we certainly will. I'm also happy that you agree that we shouldn't expect 100% compliance. I hope your party leaders share your opinion.

God bless.
Your problem is narrow mindedness. Not everyone is partisan, Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians, not to pdp or apc or Christian or Muslim or hausa or ibo or yoruba. These are the unfortunate lines in which the current administration has sought desperately to divide us. When it's all said and done, we don't need Christian roads or Muslim electricity, and we don't want a Yoruba economy or hausa refineries. We want good governance and the Nigerian people would go out and vote for themselves. I pray God has mercy on the choices we make, Nigeria is old enough for change of status.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by ndcide(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Image123:

Your problem is narrow mindedness. Not everyone is partisan, Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians, not to pdp or apc or Christian or Muslim or hausa or ibo or yoruba. These are the unfortunate lines in which the current administration has sought desperately to divide us. When it's all said and done, we don't need Christian roads or Muslim electricity, and we don't want a Yoruba economy or hausa refineries. We want good governance and the Nigerian people would go out and vote for themselves. I pray God has mercy on the choices we make, Nigeria is old enough for change of status.

This is serious!!!!.

This was not what we were talking about.

Now be objective. What have I said that is divisive?

Fact is that GEJ have NEVER EVER been divisive. Rather it is those who want his sit that have divided Nigeria along all lines through their quest for a northern President, bombing of churches, killing of Christians, supporting boko haram hoping to get political milage from it. broadcasting regional hate against GEJ even on Liberty FM, Hausa language, divisive analysis on BBC Hausa, I can go on and on...

It is those who do these things that point at GEJ as being divisive.

Indeed there were reactions down south by a few, but you'd agree that they were reactionary; in a bid to save and support their own. This is the truth.

You and I know that some persons feel betrayed by GEJ' s Candidacy and ascension as president. If they are justified then the country need to be readjusted. after all the folks from the South East have not been president yet they voted for yaradua and supported him to the very last.

Be truthful, who are those who are dividing the country? do you think you can substitute Buhari in APC and not have an implosion? ask yourself WHY.

Again who are those dividing the country?

When BH was bombing churches every Sunday did you here any statement from the northern leaders? did they galvanize forces to stop it?

be Truthful who are those dividing the country and pointing at GEJ.

is it the GEJ who built almajiri schools in the north without one in the south?

is it the GEJ who established 14 universities and 9 of then in the north?

Is it the GEJ who declared SOE without removing the governors for pease to reign? even when the various institutions of government have been compromised?

Is it the GEJ who asked people to help dialogue with BH and promised them amnesty and integration and none came for it?
again be truthful, who are those dividing the country?

If GEJ could work in this kind of hostile conditions, then he is an extraordinary human being. I know you won't work in a company like that.

We know what they want, GEJ's Sit.

But God has the final say. please be sincere.

God bless.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by abdul4new(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You agree PROF. JEGA is more learned and sensible that the rest of us 'cause he's been sympathetic to APC/Northern cause of late but you assert that DR. GEJ is clueless 'cause he's not in your camp right? Really?

Officially, I think Oga Se.un should put in place some measure of I.Q tests before logging in to Nairaland. Trust me it'll save us from reading comments by PSOE like you who are mentally disabled.
Mr man don't take it personnal like your brother Fayose of Ekiti, your Sense of reasoning is below average. and if you don't like my comment you are free to hug the nearest transformer, cos nairaland is for all.
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Image123(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
ndcide:

This is serious!!!!.

This was not what we were talking about.

Now be objective. What have I said that is divisive?

What then do you suppose we should talk about? i'm talking about the realities of living in nigeria which is under a growing democracy, and how it is expected to see a few hitches and mistakes but that we should not be deterred but focus 'on the ball' and get the country that we need. You are busy telling me about how PDP is holy and APC is evil. i don't care about such information. i care about INEC getting it right or very close to right by doing a good job of a credible election and minimising fraud and rigging as much as possible. Are you the government? i was clear and specific enough when i said "the current administration has sought desperately to divide us". i talked about the government, not YOU being divisive. If you are divisive, that is your own cup of tea. But if the government is divisive, it is a national cup of tea as we all suffer from it.

Fact is that GEJ have NEVER EVER been divisive. Rather it is those who want his sit that have divided Nigeria along all lines through their quest for a northern President, bombing of churches, killing of Christians, supporting boko haram hoping to get political milage from it. broadcasting regional hate against GEJ even on Liberty FM, Hausa language, divisive analysis on BBC Hausa, I can go on and on...

It is those who do these things that point at GEJ as being divisive.

Indeed there were reactions down south by a few, but you'd agree that they were reactionary; in a bid to save and support their own. This is the truth.
The GEJ administration has been divisive and permissive of divisive people. The friends of the president and the Jonathan campaign organisation are busy spreading divisive advertisements and documentaries. They asked for a issue based campaign but are only interested in talking about Tinubu and the yoruba people, Buhari and Sharia or some other propaganda broadcasting NATIONAL hate on AIT. The Vice President Sambo said in his rally messages in the North that APC has christian leaders but PDP has muslim and therefore they should vote for muslim. Fayose keeps advising the North about Buhari on behalf of Jonathan. Mrs Jonathan said recently that the Northerners are irresponsible, giving birth to children anyhow. i can go on and on with Fani-Kayode, Okupe and co.

You and I know that some persons feel betrayed by GEJ' s Candidacy and ascension as president. If they are justified then the country need to be readjusted. after all the folks from the South East have not been president yet they voted for yaradua and supported him to the very last.

Be truthful, who are those who are dividing the country? do you think you can substitute Buhari in APC and not have an implosion? ask yourself WHY.

Again who are those dividing the country?
This is cheap propaganda and i do not know. Since you claim to know, who are these people that feel betrayed by GEJ' s Candidacy and ascension as president? i simply know that GEJ administration has not done well in the last 6yrs when i look at input and output. i know nothing of any betrayal or ascension. Those who are dividing the country are the likes of Asari Dokubo who keep coming on National TV to say all sort of trash and is not picked up for questioning and trial afterwards. What with Patience Jonathan instigating violence by telling people to STONE Nigerians that support the APC? Or her saying the APC cannot campaign in her hometown and then they get attacked twice when they went there? Tell me, if i said that, would i not be in jail by now or at least questioned even if i had nothing to do with it in this Nigeria? Who is kneeling around the churches and by that getting sympathy votes from christians? Does that not divide the country by religion?

When BH was bombing churches every Sunday did you here any statement from the northern leaders? did they galvanize forces to stop it?

be Truthful who are those dividing the country and pointing at GEJ.

is it the GEJ who built almajiri schools in the north without one in the south?

is it the GEJ who established 14 universities and 9 of then in the north?

Is it the GEJ who declared SOE without removing the governors for pease to reign? even when the various institutions of government have been compromised?

Is it the GEJ who asked people to help dialogue with BH and promised them amnesty and integration and none came for it?
again be truthful, who are those dividing the country?

If GEJ could work in this kind of hostile conditions, then he is an extraordinary human being. I know you won't work in a company like that.

We know what they want, GEJ's Sit.

But God has the final say. please be sincere.

God bless.

When Boko Haram was bombing churches? Are you kidding me? Who is the commander in chief and the President of Nigeria? Whose duty and who are we paying heaving as the country's chief security officer, who gets large chunks of money for security votes? Who is supposed to do something about Boko Haram? You want statements from the North? Is that the way you give statements when they kill your loved ones? That is what you want? Well, statements were given if you do not know. What i did not see was President Jopnathan coming out openly quickly and decisively enough. Instead he was seen dancing in Kano. Here is Buhari on Boko Haram in 2011. Here are some excerpts. "Buhari (rtd), has condemned “in the strongest terms” the series of bombings that took place in four states in Nigeria on the day Christmas is being celebrated across the world. He called on all people of goodwill to condemn these occurrences that had sent sorrows to many families in a festive season.
“Bombing other human beings to death at any time is callous. It becomes much more reprehensible on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must condemn these gruesome acts and demand that the perpetrators be fished out and brought to book,” He is however worried about the seeming mute indifference of the Nigerian authorities to these unfortunate incidents. “How on earth would the Vatican and the British authorities speak before the Nigerian government on attacks within Nigeria that have led to the deaths of our citizens? This is clearly a failure of leadership at a time the government needs to assure the people of the capacity to guarantee the safety of lives and property,"
Here is the same Buhari last year February on boko haram. Here he called boko haram mindless bigots May last year. i can bring you to speed on his recent and consistent condemnation of the sect. Boko Haram kills both christians and muslims, in churches, mosques, bus stops, market places and whole towns. The man whose job and salaries demand that he galvanize forces to stop boko haram has been busy giving lame excuses until recently when elections came knocking. Nobody needs to point at GEJ, he points at himself when he calls the actions of boko haram excesses, or when he says they are only on the fringes of Nigeria(referring to the North East), or when he blames US for not assisting him, or when he was travelling round the globe while the nation boiled, or when he was sending messages to France and saying nothing about the Baga attacks. Nobody needs to point any fingers at him before he shoots himself in the foot continuously as he has done. You talk of a state of emergency where Boko Haram keep shooting MOVIES of them moving around freely and in convoy and terrorising and killing people with glee without restraint. Please. The few soldiers sent complained of lack of weapons and corruption and the government kept denying it despite spending billions on security. GEJ has not worked in the so called hostile environment. He has not been able to cope. Thousands of lives have been needlessly lost and you say he has worked and is an extraordinary human being? Do you really understand the value of a human life? Fani-Kayode said on Channelstv PoliticsToday that over 35,000 people have being killed by boko haram. He is the President's spokesman, remember? Millions, MILLIONS of Nigerians have been displaced by Boko Haram. i saw some on TV recently been taught the Cameroonian national anthem, children, Nigerian children! And you dare to say Jonathan has worked and is an extraordinary human being. Action speaks louder than words brother. If GEJ had value for human lives above personal ambition and tribal bigotry, he would have resigned long ago for someone else that can actually do the job. While indeed God has the final say, He has given us the opportunity of democracy and of seeing the truth and saying it. Indeed, the people get the leaders that they deserve, very sad.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by Image123(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
ndcide, note Okupe and another divisive tribal rant oh.
https://www.nairaland.com/2186282/elections-north-miscalculated-says-okupe
Re: APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose by ndcide(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
@Image123

you made your point. Please can you open another thread and transfer your writeup to that thread so that we don't further derail this thread. I promise to respond. Also promt me too. for the sake of reference and those who search for topics; I think we should do it that way. Let this thread stand on its own.

You made some points which clearly shows that you truly don't know where we are coming from as a country and what is really happening. You think Nigerians just started wanting a better society for all? You obviously formed your perspective based on biased media output. aimed at manipulating the weak and giving them a feeling of despondency.

You support APC no doubt, So My response to you will not be to change your allegiance. But to let you know that you are buying into a very sophisticated manipulation. The election is just the trigger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Directs SURE-P To Terminate Pact With Firm / Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix / Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.