Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ (7836 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Opened A Bottle Of Viju Milk And Guess What I Saw: PAINT! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 5:11am On Jan 14, 2009
roasted
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 5:23am On Jan 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Aaah! Gotcha!Again very Interesting Combo undecided if i'll try it tho grin

~~It dont taste bad at all~~

Very Delicious!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:28am On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

roasted

~Kwel , I like roasted peanuts . .am getting warm to the idea of this combo!! grin

SeanT21:

~~It don't taste bad at all~~

Very Delicious!!

~Seems i've missed out on trying One of the best Garri-combo & Still missing out! cool If & when i do try it,i'll let you know!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2009
unfortunately, no garri in bdos. I'll really pay 20bucks for a cup rite now; and another 20 for 3 indomie noodles
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by ztyle(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2009
lol roasted indeed @sammy!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:36am On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

unfortunately, no garri in bdos. I'll really pay 20bucks for a cup rite now; and another 20 for 3 indomie noodles

~Aaaw . . It is rather Unfortunate!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 5:45am On Jan 14, 2009
No Garri be here sef but i still daydream about it.

sorry for my liberian slangs
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2009
that'll be 'no gari dey here sef' in nig pidgin
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

that'll be 'no gari dey here sef' in nig pidgin

Haha!!~~Thats COOL!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Hauwa1: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2009
i don't eat garri and peanuts when hungry.
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
It can only be one of four things

You've not been in Nigeria for up to 6 months straight
You were never in a Nigerian boarding school
You are not Nigerian
You've oozed disturbing wealth all your life
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Hauwa1: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by ztyle(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2009
*Clear throat*
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by viconi247: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2009
I too likes garri with milk and suger and groundnut.  But what makes me stop it was that they said it does not give anything to the body that is just like wasting of money by mixing garri and milk together.
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
viconi247:

I too likes garri with milk and suger and groundnut. But what makes me stop it was that they said it does not give anything to the body that is just like wasting of money by mixing garri and milk together.

It taste good!!

That is all the nutrition i need!!

1 Like

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by zains: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2009
cheesy cheesy Oh my! What you are talking about would " CASSA FLAKES, PEANUTS, CREAM ON THE ROCKS! grin grin

The Queen ought to have a taste of it too!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Bolarge(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2009
YUMMMMYY!!!

Dang! I just woke up!
I mean it took this recipe to wake me da hell up!
D combo is stuuuuu mush!!
I mean too much!!! grin

zains:

The Queen ought to have a taste of it too!
Y'can say dt again!
Ds is one combo Obama's gonna miss by skipping out on naija. grin
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Badriyyah(f): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2009
Yummy!!! Too bad I haven't eaten it for years, embarassed
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2009
Bolarge:

YUMMMMYY!!!

Dang! I just woke up!
I mean it took this recipe to wake me da hell up!
D combo is stuuuuu mush!!
I mean too much!!! grin
Y'can say dt again!
Ds is one combo Obama's gonna miss by skipping out on naija. grin

Ghana have it 2 my friend. wink
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by wanville(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2009
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Abbygyal(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2009
omg why dis topic? i feel like garri nw!!!

d peanuts are fab expecially if freshly made. . . garium for life mahn lolz
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Bolarge(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
SeanT21:

Ghana have it 2 my friend. wink

Sweetheart, Ghana ain't got Garri Egba. cool
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Abbygyal(f): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
uhmmm a bit confused nw. . .wats d difference between garri ijebu and egba? just wondering
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2009
Bolarge:

Sweetheart, Ghana ain't got Garri Egba. cool

Hmm, so thats how they call it??? cheesy

Abbygyal:

uhmmm a bit confused nw. . .wats d difference between garri ijebu and egba? just wondering

I wonder!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by oyinda3(f): 3:31am On Jun 05, 2009
garri and fried fish is the best tongue
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by zenatta: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2009
Garri drinking is not exclusive of the rich, race or age or in my case, time. It is a snack and if the so-called rich do not partake, then they are made poorer for the unexperience, the burst of pure fulfilment on your taste buds. My friends who are not Africans drink garri. thanks to moi. The children in my walk of life drink garri. I drank garri so tey up to when I was pregnant. However, my mother's help told me it was bad for the baby. How true I don't know, but she was Yoruba; I believe they know a lot about these things. My daughter will be famous for her recipes, oh yes in garri combo forever outdoing herself. I am strictly the peanut -evaporated milk- sugar-ice-cube -in -water type but have to cut down on sugar. If you think Ijebu garri is it, then you prolly be sent! when you taste Togolese garri.

Do we talk about suya too.?
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 3:37am On Jul 04, 2009
zenatta:

Garri drinking is not exclusive of the rich, race or age or in my case, time. It is a snack and if the so-called rich do not partake, then they are made poorer for the unexperience, the burst of pure fulfilment on your taste buds. My friends who are not Africans drink garri. thanks to moi. The children in my walk of life drink garri. I drank garri so tey up to when I was pregnant. However, my mother's help told me it was bad for the baby. How true I don't know, but she was Yoruba; I believe they know a lot about these things. My daughter will be famous for her recipes, oh yes in garri combo forever outdoing herself. I am strictly the peanut -evaporated milk- sugar-ice-cube -in -water type but have to cut down on sugar. If you think Ijebu garri is it, then you prolly be sent! when you taste Togolese garri.
Do we talk about suya too.?

Togolese Garri
Liberian Garri
Nigerian Garri, etc

I thought it was all the same.Poor Me!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by zenatta: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hi SeanT21, I meet you again. Thanks for the audio book suggestion,

Cassava is the same I guess, the making of garri should be the same too I guess but I know definitely, not maybe, that the garri my friend brought from home was very nice- (and thats putting it mildly for fear of being called unpatriotic). Who knows maybe garri has its idiosyncracies. woww see me knacking grammer for garri - my gym instructor should see this
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2009
zenatta:

Hi SeanT21, I meet you again. Thanks for the audio book suggestion,

Cassava is the same I guess, the making of garri should be the same too I guess but I know definitely, not maybe, that the garri my friend brought from home was very nice- (and thats putting it mildly for fear of being called unpatriotic). Who knows maybe garri has its idiosyncracies. woww see me knacking grammer for garri - my gym instructor should see this

No Problem. wink
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by zenatta: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2009
Have heard of fried fish and garri, and on tv, plaintain and garri, wondered how it would be like.
However I have drank garri with bits of boiled meat. Strangely ,never repeated it. prolly, did not like it.
My daughter just has to mix millo ( choc drink) with hers. Some people and sugar sha!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by MrCrackles(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
I kinna like the garri with milk and sugar better than roasted peanuts with the combo. . . . .However, i will still nosh up the whole combo anytime grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is 'Agbari Ojukwu'? / What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) / Strong Uk Used Blenders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.