Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ (7837 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Opened A Bottle Of Viju Milk And Guess What I Saw: PAINT! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by zenatta: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
In another thread some would swear by kwuli kwuli and garri.

According to Aloy.Emeka, kwuli kwuli is groundnut balls, ( y not, if we can have cassava flakes and cassava paste! ibid dominobaby et Grizzly what are you eating/drinking now page 2!)  but if your sensibilities are offended,  in another apt definition, kwuli kwuli can also be known as groundnut rolls
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
zenatta:

Have heard of fried fish and garri, and on tv, plaintain and garri, wondered how it would be like.
However I have drank garri with bits of boiled meat. Strangely ,never repeated it. prolly, did not like it.
My daughter just has to mix millo ( choc drink) with hers. Some people and sugar sha!

What kinda question be this?? hehe.I usually make a fish gravy with pepper, onions,etc.Soften the garri but not 2 much. Mix it(Garri and Gravy)up together and push it down with a bottle of water. Plantain and garri is a rare combination.I will have to try that and see. Always open to new ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is 'Agbari Ojukwu'? / What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) / Strong Uk Used Blenders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.