Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! (33477 Views)

Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. / Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:42am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
#yawn......ya boring grin

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Wait till its ya turn to recieve e punch grin

grin

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
hian !!!!!!! Kiss the succulent lips of a moderator ?

Oooyah Farano help me tick that button right away tongue

You're just a learner......

Just leave me and my dear faranowink

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by chiogoezubem(f): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Bleh! None of them for me. Too 'aprokoish.' grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Now you are funny gringringrin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by IYANGBALI: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Will you allow your boy friend to kiss you on yor first date? {2}does the size of a man's preek really matter? {3}will you live with your husband in his father's house? Abeg I half try make una continue

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2015
handsomeness:

grin
Whatundecided Abi you want one too angry
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
targeting ya nose tongue

I thought we were friends? sad
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
owolawitola:
Is the Seun guy fine? Its a serious question o. Dunno wat he looks like

Ping me if u need seun's number and his pix. 52CF17CB

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LewisO: 12:53am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=15pt]How to make him pay more "Attention" to you. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Dijez(m): 12:53am On Mar 06, 2015
How yo get your crush
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
I can't find sleep embarassed

Too bad cry

Can give u a pet

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by iwezor1(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
I can't find sleep embarassed

Too bad cry

come to me , hahahahaha (laughs demonicly)
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by dre11(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Now you are funny gringringrin

Just following your footstep abi nah footnote
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Wait till its ya turn to recieve e punch grin

Ehm,wetin that guy want from u?

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Davotee:
too bad.
u dnt fart ohn undecided
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
#yawn......ya boring grin

Pls dont mind they,all of dem don marry,ask them to stop disturbing u dear

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
hum! u r disqualified. tongue
frow what ,association of broke niggars undecided tongue
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2015
dre11:

Just following your footstep abi nah footnote
cool grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

Ehm,wetin that guy want from u?
Nothing
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin

Maybe I misplaced it in ur house tongue

Please bring it back***
I think it's under ur mat cheesy
Just check.. Ok

dre11:

Where did you take the sleep from yesterday.......

Maybe you need to check there if you are sure you didn't misplace itgringrin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2015
sad to do what

iwezor1:
come to me , hahahahaha (laughs demonicly)
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Nothing

Ask him to back off

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin

Yea))) I really need on wink

LordCenturion:

Can give u a pet
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by daveP(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
farano:
How to get your crush to kiss you grin

**climbs mat* grin

(clears throat) ahem! tongue
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
sad to do what

grin grin grin I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

Pls dont mind they,all of dem don marry,ask them to stop disturbing u dear
Guy,chill they are not disturbing.am enjoying their company. Ya gf dey try o grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by iwezor1(m): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
sad to do what

to make you fall asleep na, or don't you want to slEep anymore?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin
Never mind lipsrsealed
Thanks "though smiley

handsomeness:

I see...
angry
From what?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin

Yea))) I really need on wink

If I give u,u won't remember to go to work today o

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

Ask him to back off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.