Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! (33447 Views)

Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. / Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Guy,chill they are not disturbing.am enjoying their company. Ya gf dey try o grin

That what ? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmmm undecided

grin

iwezor1:
to make you fall asleep na, or don't you want to slEep anymore?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by kesikeller(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland
Ladies Don't Joke With

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:

I only do that to those I really care for

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by pinkycute(f): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Good night lipsrsealed

tongue

Please don't give me any more!

LordCenturion:

If I give u,u won't remember to go to work today o
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:

I thought we were friends? sad
of course!!! one of the reasons i want to punch you grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Guy,chill they are not disturbing.am enjoying their company. Ya gf dey try o grin

Company for where ?,u are enjoying married men company wen young blood can give u at full length, pls don't let anybody deceive u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

I only do that to those I really care for
hmmmmmmm thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

Ehm,wetin that guy want from u?

sad undecided
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

Company for where ?,u are enjoying married men company wen young blood can give u at full length, pls don't let anybody deceive u grin grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin
Never mind lipsrsealed
Thanks "though smiley

wink
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Good night lipsrsealed

tongue

Please don't give me any more!

Me self don't like wasting it cuz its expensive than gold. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by LordCenturion(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:

Yeah,that's truth ,I care a lot

1 Like

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2015
LordCenturion:

Yeah,that's truth ,I care a lot
THANK YOUsmiley
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Lexusgs430: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
farano:
How to get your crush to kiss you grin

**climbs mat* grin

Or you meant flying carpet?
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by koyyess: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
emusmith:
Our ladies are wonderful in many ways, honestly. cheesy

However, regardless of their career differences, they have innate flair for topics like this because it's part of them.

The Topics I'm about to list tickle the fancy of about 75% of Ladies!

Some are:

1.10 Steps To Attracting The Right Guy Into Your Life. kiss

2. You Are A Woman Of Worth- Be Self Dependent! wink

3. 18 Easy And Proven Ways To Shed Weight- Read Now!

4. Finally, Dbanj and Genevieve Are Back Again!

5. Justin Bieber Is In Nigerian; In Search Of A Wife Material! cheesy

6. Tonto Dike Is At Again! Wow! (Photos)

7. He Said He Loved Me, Now He's Cheating On Me- I Need An Advice!

8. Ladies, Describe Your Ex In A Sentence

9. Kim Kardashian Vs Nadia Buari: Who Looks More Endowed?

You can add more cheesy

coolwink
Funny enough, when I see topics like these and check the crowd viewing the thread, about 70 percent or more turn out to be males. What does that tell you?. NL males are mostly concerned about women matters than females themselves. Infact, they spread their mat in such threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by openmine(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
He has two cars,and am trekking..

If you see how dem go jump for the thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh men i enjoyed dat thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by openmine(m): 1:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
He has two cars,and am trekking ..

If you see how dem go jump for the thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh men i enjoyed dat thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by castrokins(m): 2:16am On Mar 06, 2015
10 Sure Ways To Know He'd Be Successful.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by jaydude(f): 2:27am On Mar 06, 2015
'the lady or the basket who wore it better' cheesy
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Jonwesley(m): 2:29am On Mar 06, 2015
How to raise fallen b.o.o.b.s?
How to achieve multiple orgasms?
New and cheap make up artist from US, every body is going there.

How to remain sexy after 35yrs?

How to remove stretch marks

How to maintain tight punana to make it look like I'm still a novice......
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by sage2(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2015
7 ways to tell if he is a mummy's boy.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Cutehector(m): 2:57am On Mar 06, 2015
handsomeness:
11. I'm going Gaga over Seun

lipsrsealed

ireneony is a culprit.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by DrAify(f): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by juicymoney(m): 3:33am On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]how to keep him attracted to you only
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Davotee(m): 3:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
u dnt fart ohn undecided
i do but saying it out is......... Not too gud.
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by fapcrook(m): 3:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Just came here to fart cheesy
Butty farted, hmmm, dirty girl, its smelling, will tell daddy,,,,,,
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Ilekeh(f): 4:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by jemype(m): 5:16am On Mar 06, 2015
U lyk dese type very well. Im always seeing u on dese typee of threads.
farano:
How to get your crush to kiss you grin

**climbs mat* grin
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by zasika(m): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Just came here to fart cheesy
Stench so bad it gets to us up here in olympus
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by deb(m): 5:34am On Mar 06, 2015
How to know if she has tiny fish brain kiss
Re: Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! by Akinsz: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2015
You be bad gel. lol
Bootybuttchic:
from my feet undecided .OLORI PUPA grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.