Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,965 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Dilema Of A Worried Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilema Of A Worried Man. (851 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Thoughts Of A Worried Brother / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilema Of A Worried Man. by worriedfellow: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello fellow Niralanders, i have been on this forum for quite some time now and I have learnt alot from advice given to people here.
Mod, I need this to make fp so I can get advice from serious people on this.
I am in a dilema right now and I am here to seek your candid advice. This is so serious I have to create a new account because I will like to keep my identity.
I am a young man of 29 years. I was 21 when I had my first experience of the opposite sex if you know what I mean. @ first, everything was normal according to gists I 'v heard from friends and articles I 'v read and all that. After two years, I noticed a strange feeling when ever I get down with a lady. I first noticed that I stoped ejaculating during action time no matter how long it takes. @ first I felt it was just my mood and mindset and all that untill it didnt stop but continued. After many bouts of getting down, I still stand erect because i dont ejaculate. I am a lill bit above average down there actually. I lost my gf to this because she couldnt cope with it as she feels I cant be satisfied. Subsequenntly, i met other ladies too but after they found out, they just get scared and distance themselves. they actually enjoy the show for a while but latter complain of pain after they are satisfied while I am left @ attention and in a bid to try and see maybe I could climax too, they get scared. These day, I just pretend to have ejaculated the moment any lady with me starts feeling discomfort especially after they'v had their good time but I just hide the gloves(cd) from them so they dont see that there is no semen in it and when they ask why I am still @ attention after ejaculating, I just say its natural with me, it will take a bow on its own. Since I developed this pretence habit, I get alot of invite to getting down especially after the first time but I know this is abnornal and I am worried because, I may get married one day, how will I be able to father kids of my own. I have been to the hospital to see different gyneas and they always say there is nothing wrong with me and that I will return to normal soon. Has anyone on this forum experienced this before, how did you remedy the situation. I need serious advice please.
Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
hmmm.. i blame it on PDP

1 Like

Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by Babygal4eva(f): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by ITbomb(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Vote APC for change of your condition grin

1 Like

Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
hmmm.. i blame it on PDP
grin

You have started.
Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2015
handsomeness:

grin

You have started.
grin
handsomeness:

grin

You have started.
Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2015
ITbomb:
Vote APC for change of your condition grin
EXACTLY

Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by worriedfellow: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2015
A lill seriousness will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by menix(m): 1:36am On Mar 06, 2015
@OP...
Very sure u masturbated frm childhood, d truth is that u ve used up ur quota of sperm.
Re: Dilema Of A Worried Man. by sarmiie(m): 3:23am On Mar 06, 2015
menix:
@OP...
Very sure u masturbated frm childhood, d truth is that u ve used up ur quota of sperm.

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Help Guys / Share:have You Dated Two Friends Together Before?how Did U Cope? / Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.