Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic (29289 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Visman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
one thing is certain, Buhari can never rule Nigeria again.

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by dave2meek(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pdp all the way

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by sagewonders(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
But I think pdp billboard is good

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by olaboy001(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by luckman20(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Biliamin:
Is this progression, Regression, stagnation or transformation?
Prorestatransmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by aguizm(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Naija the most funniest country on earth.

U must see things that must surely make u laugh out your sorrow both from the rich or poor class.

Comedians everywhere performing for free.

New cure for HBP is living in nigeria

GEJ till Tiubu stops stealing.

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by billyG(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nigeriya need an uncompromising dictator who can kick an ass.not an i dnt giv a damn corrupt pseudodemocrat.

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by joeyekembele: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
lorbah001:
If ordinary campaign of GMB can make unserious
president for 6 yrs be serious in 6 wks that means if
GMB become president I think it will be a great blessing 4
Naija and people...
Should you have forgotten why GEJ could eradicate Boko Haram in 6 years but seems to achieve that in 6 weeks, check the reason below for a reminder pls:

Juz saying

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Brainwashed! Of course he presented fashola after destroying your state,Lagos biggest landlord..nonsense.
breadandbutter:
TINUBU is the voice of the Yoruba people.

He is a blessing to our generation and i thank God for sending such a Messiah to liberate the suffering masses from PDP.

He successfully formed the strongest opposition party in Nigeria

He worked tirelessly to make sure we have a better nigeria

He presented fashola in Lagos and see how lagos was transformed into a mega city competing with Developed nations

Reject GEJ and vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by KMJY(f): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
We vote personalities not party. I am scared of Buhari's person, but for Goodluck, I wud run to just like a child would to his father. In GEJ, the future of this country is secured. We can not afford to thrust the future of our dear nation into the hands of (traitors) Buhari/Tinibu/Amechi

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Shiifi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by hansad: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
MOG1D1:
Vote a democrat not a boko haram supporting dictator.

Breaking News:

Press Release.
APC TO BRING ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO REPLACE BUHARI.

1, After a lot of investigations, our party APC, discovered that our presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, can only convincingly win election in the 12 far northern states of Nigeria; these far northern states which in 2000 unconstitutionally adopted sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off hands of petty thieves; are seen as waiting for a man like Buhari to become president of Nigeria and relax. so that the 12 sharia states shall start to fully implement sharia criminal laws, and take the Jihad for its implementation to all over Nigeria.

because in 2001, Buhari charged Muslims to make sure that sharia criminal laws are used in the 36 states of Nigeria and Abuja.

2, The APC also discovered that in the SW region of Nigeria, the few persons that shall vote for Buhari are those who foolishly believe that if ever Buhari wins, that Osinbajo shall take over from Buhari.

APC has no other strongly committed voters in any other places.

We therefore ask our teeming supporters to support the next presidential candidate the party is bringing forward to replace General Muhammadu Buhari.

We also implore Gen Buhari to see with us, because his rejection is based on so many things, including telling the youths in 1984 when he was Head-of-State that they - the youths - were the leaders of tomorrow;
so we the leaders of our great party feel it's no point having Buhari 31 years after to continue to struggle with the same youths for leadership of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Unikman: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ Kelklein:
That young man, was able to hug that TRANSFORMER, because there was, no POWER, on it. Otherewise, you would have been telling, a different STORY, by now.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Realist2: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tundenoni:
APC for sure
PDP for sure

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by eazysally: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Their identities is always noticable: INSULT AND ATTACK

obibankz:
Is pdp all d way, 73 yrs old punk illiterate can never rule or dictate 4 dis great nation again, #NEVERAGAIN, STILL GEJ TILL 2019, I enjoy our railway transport yest, courtesy of undefeated,unstoppable, tolerance, gentle, unique uniport old boy and our able presidoo, shocked cool cool cool pics coming up
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Mattpopson101: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
No one dare escape Karma
Biliamin:
The evil you caused will come back to hunt you...

PDP....
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by darecool(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

He is a blessing to our generation and i thank God for sending such a Messiah to liberate the suffering masses from PDP.

He presented fashola in Lagos and see how lagos was transformed into a mega city competing with Developed nations

Sai buhari
how can a right thinking human being right such a shameless and stupid comment like this. I thought everyone here desire a good and corruption free Nigeria and not a family controlled country.

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by mrrock: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
truenorth:
LOL at Vote Good Governance not Good Luck. Thats subliminal and in good taste. But as Usual, PDP plays the dictator tune.

As far as your concerned, you see no subliminal message in "vote a Democrat not a Dictator"?. You must be kidding me.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Abibe4u: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
MOG1D1:
Vote a democrat not a boko haram supporting dictator.
Thanks to the Chadians army for their support and postponed election for that NOT Buhari's absence if true if he behind BH attack he would have been long arrested with confessional statement of top leaders of BH that has been arrested also the same military has been fighting BH for over 4yrs yet Chibok girls are still in BH den which will be 1yr they have been there by next month.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
PDP won't av 30% vote in d state of osun oooo.APC d progressive party will win in all d 30 local government and d local development areas oooo.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
PDP won't av 30% vote in d state of osun oooo.APC d progressive party will win in all d 30 local government and d local development areas oooo.APC is having 70% votes for GMB ooo.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by sasquareT(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Sai buhari

Plz oo no vex bros....
But your real name na Mumuni?
Na ask i ask oo
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
sasquareT:

Plz oo no vex bros....
But your real name na Mumuni?
Na ask i ask oo

E nor go beta for you undecided
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by robay(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
PDP won't av 30% vote in d state of osun oooo.APC d progressive party will win in all d 30 local government and d local development areas oooo.APC is having 70% votes for GMB ooo.

naso oo my guy,make pdp 4get about osun o,na A.P.C get osun and na osun get A.P.C,so PDP 4get osun state,una knw go win 1 local Government dia.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by perryy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buharites are really bloodthirsty.

Yeah, I can see that in Tinubu.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by sasquareT(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

E nor go beta for you undecided

You just answer my question...sey you be original Mumuni
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by TRIPPLEAB(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
My home town is osogbo not oshogbo. i hope op is not high on ogogoro. Anyways who cares about the topic nonsense op. If I catch u I swear na die u dey.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by LewisO: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kelklein:
Ogbeni..... secured Osun a long time..!

meanwhile in other news

#BabaWhileYouWereGone ..dis young,
Nigerian hugged transformer for 72hrs...he's
still alive to tell d story

grin
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by Laid2001: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
SAI Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage / Nigeria May Lose $493m Paid To Procure Fighter Jets —senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.