Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic (29302 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by MyInfoo: 2:50am On Mar 07, 2015
obibankz:
Is pdp all d way, 73 yrs old punk illiterate can never rule or dictate 4 dis great nation again, #NEVERAGAIN, STILL GEJ TILL 2019, I enjoy our railway transport yest, courtesy of undefeated,unstoppable, tolerance, gentle, unique uniport old boy and our able presidoo, shocked cool cool cool pics coming up

You call him an illiterate but He speaks English more than your Father more or less your Grandfather.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by goksongold(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Truth, they say is bitter. Pdp should forget abt osun, osun state is one of the strong holes of APC, dem just dey struggle (pdp) #saibuari.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by HzRF(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
PDP has proven once again how dumb they are. They will never say what they have/will do but only attack like a typical opposition party.

Good governance is what we want we don't care if he was a dictator, infact we need a dictator who will cleanse the rot PDP have done in the past 16 years!!

Buhari is the answer!!

Did I hear you say CHANGE!!!!!!.......??
Ur Mumu is in HD
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by HzRF(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
goksongold:
Truth, they say is bitter. Pdp should forget abt osun, osun state is one of the strong holes of APC, dem just dey struggle (pdp) #saibuari.
some of you will faint when the presidential results is trooping in

Am in osun
I don't deceive myself
APC will osun
But pdp won't get less than 40%
And if APC fail not to rig
Don't be surprised if pdp win
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by dipo1234: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
We all know the reason why PDPs billbord are scarce in Osun, the state governor is making life uncomfortable in the state, the same is the case in other APC controlled state, their plans will fail woefully even when the FAKE LION OF BOURDILLON had been revealed. The Yoruba race is well informed and will vote for PDP for continued transformation. GOODLUCK TILL 2019!
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by yetunsbay(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
dipo1234:
We all know the reason why PDPs billbord are scarce in Osun, the state governor is making life uncomfortable in the state, the same is the case in other APC controlled state, their plans will fail woefully even when the FAKE LION OF BOURDILLON had been revealed. The Yoruba race is well informed and will vote for PDP for continued transformation. GOODLUCK TILL 2019!
if I hear...whc kind continuity u dey talk.
Re: APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic by goksongold(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
HzRF:
some of you will faint when the presidential results is trooping in

Am in osun
I don't deceive myself
APC will osun
But pdp won't get less than 40%
And if APC fail not to rig
Don't be surprised if pdp win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.