Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,648 members, 7,944,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Personal Fear Over Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Fear Over Buhari (851 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Fear Over Buhari by phlio(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2015
to say the least am a proud supporter of change,I admire buhari alot and without any doubt he has my vote come march 28.the minor problem I have is basically the sense of judgment buhari might exhibit as the president.buhari might govern Nigeria like a millary head of state.
the slilence of a lion is not for peace but the incoming action that is to follow.buhari has refused to counter various unscrupulous accusations from pej,gejfayose and other knowing fully well that they are just tootless dogs.but my fear is what will buhari do ? I find it so difficult to predict buhari unlike others .does it means buhari is gonna be a slient killer or a president who knows what is doing? is anyone thinking what am thinking.

gej for awhile
buhari for life

1 Like

Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by taiyesoul(f): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
You are being miopic.U think Buhari is clueless and a noisemaking machine like Fayose?.Cast your vote for him first.i bet you will never regret it.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by kristonium(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Im not thinking what you are thinking...
I already thought it!
Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by phlio(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
taiyesoul:
You are being miopic.U think Buhari is clueless and a noisemaking machine like Fayose?.Cast your vote for him first.i bet you will never regret it.
...okay
Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by size38: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
U are a criminal that's why u think that way. No free citizen should be afraid of the law. Law exist in every society to correct and punish offenders and not law abiding citizens. my father always tell me how orderly Nigeria and nigerians were, how corruption almost came to a zero level when Buhari took over power. That civil servants were at their best which he too was a civil servant then Compare to what is happening up till today since Buhari left power. We need change.
Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's only people Fayose, Patience, Jonathan and their likes that should be afraid.
Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by phlio(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
size38:
U are a criminal that's why u think that way. No free citizen should be afraid of the law. Law exist in every society to correct and punish offenders and not law abiding citizens. my father always tell me how orderly Nigeria and nigerians were, how corruption almost came to a zero level when Buhari took over power. That civil servants were at their best which he too was a civil servant then Compare to what is happening up till today since Buhari left power. We need change.
me criminal?
Re: My Personal Fear Over Buhari by phlio(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's only people Fayose, Patience, Jonathan and their likes that should be afraid.
read my post again

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Has To Surrender In His Interest, We Know Where He Is -idriss / Nigeria Will Split If Election Is Rigged – Afenifere / Don’t Be Afraid Of Jail, Buhari’s Wife Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.