Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11839 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by yazach: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

I shall quickly answer ur questions.
Your lies has no bound

1. Why was Mary pregnant at such young age by the Holy Spirit?
Dude Mary was a women as the evidence clearly shows..
Slowpoke, Was a women!!!! Did you mean this??
Ifeann:

2. Why did Jesus not speak against (or abolish) them Child marriages?
He clearly let's us know marriage was between a man and a woman.. not man and girl or man and female..it has been mentioned all the way from the old testament thousands of years before Christ up onto the new testament..

For Eg. Leviticus 21:7
They shall not marry a prostitute or a woman who has been defiled,
neither shall they marry a woman divorced from her husband, for the
priest is holy to his God.
notice the use of the word woman and not girl or female.. ..
can you tell us the definition of “a MAN” and “a WOMAN” and what are the qualities possessed by each of them
Ifeann:

3. How come Paul says nothing against such marriages?
Jews had a history of marrying adults women unlike the Arabs who Marry children.. pedophilia was not high in the agenda but paul did mention marriage was between man and woman..
1 Corinthians 7:2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality,
each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

1 Corinthians 7:1-40
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a
man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the
temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and
each woman her own husband. ..
The above question also applicable in this regard but you can add to it: at what age will someone called a MAN or a WOMAN
Ifeann:

4. Why did Yahweh not say anything against Mary’s marriage with Joseph?
Because it was between a man and woman. Both were adults. ..
Can you tell us their age according to bible?
Ifeann:

5. Why did Yahweh bless the marriage of Joseph who was 80 – 90 years old at least with 12 year old Mary?
Emm.. u still remain blind to the truth..marriage is between a man and woman not like muslims who marry kids..
I hope that thing(your brain, no cruel o) is not porous. You keep on repeating the samething therefore, I will still put it to you: Who is a MAN and who is a WOMAN?

Ifeann:

U Muslims will stoop to any level to defend ur pedophile prophet including appealing to unreliable and unverified tales contained in apocryphal writings as u just did...imagine if I start narrating all the rubbish Mohammed did in lesser authenticated hadiths. This is why I stick with the sahih hadiths and quran for my critic of the dude...honesty is important. ..
Did you mean your idiotic interpretations?

Ifeann:

The evidence I presented from the bible from authenticated maniscripts shows the fallacy of Joseph being 90, mary being 12... I shall post it again.

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not 12 when she got married.
First,when she perceived that she has become pregnant,she went to
visit her cousin,elizabeth,not aunt,not mother,cousin. Now,being
cousins means that though there can be some age gap between
them,but they are contemporaries and friends(luke1:39-40). And
Elizabeth herself has well aged and has even long entered
menopause. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12.
Firstly, you know I always ask you that: Oh!! Ifeann! When are you going to be using your own brain so that you can stop being a zombie This is surely “copy paste” as usual
But in response to your claim, please tell us the age of Elizabeth and that of Marry according to the bible
Remember that Catholics are fare oldest in your religion and they have valid information than the rest of you
Your claim that they are contemporaries friends is from you or the writer of your post and it can be invalidated from this simple analogue:
Ifeann was 10 years when she first met her cousin who was 60 years old
Ifeann:

Secondly,it was also written that on getting pregnant,she relocated
from her house to Elizabeth's where she stayed with her for
3months before going back to her own house(see luke1:56). I don't
think a 12year old or even a teenager will be having her own house
at that time and even now.
Are you so daft or your are just covering something? No you must be suffering from both
Ifeann is only 5 years old, she went to play with her neighbor, it was late in the night when a woman shouted on her “ifeann won’t you go to you house?” Does this mean ifeann own a house? Use your sense now
Ifeann:

Thirdly,her ability to independently move from her city to another
for 3months clearly shows that we are dealing with a mature
woman,not a teen or even less.
did she went their on her own? What was the distance? With evidence please
Ifeann:

Fourthly,she was addressed throughout by both the angel and her
cousin as a woman(see luke1:28,42)
This is because she was a married woman
Ifeann:

Fifthly,read her songs of exaltation from Luke1:46-55. It clearly
shows the intelliegence of a full grown woman who is knowledgable
in her ancestral history as she is of spiritual things.
This does not prove her age how many a time in history when an infant will be behaving as an adult
Ifeann:

As for Joseph,though no mention was ever made anywhere in the
bible of his age,the bible describes him as a just man which modern
scholars will refer to as a perfect gentleman.
Also,12years after Jesus was born,his parents were still going to
Jerusalem for their annual thanksgiving and this was a journey of
days by road. That would have put Joseph's age at 111 if he
married her at 99. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it
as chronological order was very important then.

The catholic have already finished you in this regard so stop that it won’t work
Ifeann:

let me also add that when 12yr old Jesus went missing, Mary and Joseph turned the whole Jerusalem upside down searching for him until they found him in the temple. If 12yr old was considered adult then, his parents wouldn't have worried because as an "adult he could fend for himself" But no, Mary and Joseph went searching for him till she found him, why? Because, a 12yr old child is considered as a kid. As it was in 2000 years ago and today... unlike Mohammed who sees a 6 year old child fit for marriage and 9 year old fit for sex..
Not even a single evidence for the age of jesus at that time
Ifeann:

All this evidence should tell you clearly that Mary wasn't 12yrs old at the time she was engaged to Joseph.
Did you mean those baseless evidences I have rubbish them all
Ifeann:

Please, while we do not care about the lifestyle of your prophet,I
plead that you do not spread falsehood of christianity in trying to
justify this pitiable act of his.
A liar is thinking of others as of her kind.

Ifeann:

Now run along yazach. . Ur lies won't work here..
A reasonable entities will know who is lying
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by yazach: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
PastorKun:
Can you imagine how ridiculous it sounds for a ninety year old man to be working as a carpenter? @yazach does that even remotely make sense to you

I put it back to you
Can you imagine almost 1000years old Noah built that arc undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Think now chai Hope you are not a pastor in the real word else the lost sheep will continue being a lost sheep ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by yazach: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

Lool. .. in yazach s world anything is possible as long as pedophilia is defended

If you also support pastorkun in this regards, then I can only tell you to start again dude or beg God to activate your reasoning faculty because you need to tell us how Noah was able to built that arc at that age
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Shirley07:

I swear you have no brain.
Christ foundation was built on righteousnes, truth and godliness. How then would someone claim to be part of him if he doesn't exhibit these natures.
Christ himself said 'Not everyone who call me Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but someone who does the will of my father in heaven''. This is saying without work (christ-like nature), your faith is useless.
Now compared to Mohammed whose nature was deciet, murder, adultery and all kind of unrighteousness yet you call people who exhibit these nature not part of Islam. Keep living in your delusion 'cos compared to these people, you're no muslim.

Why did you have to insult to present your thought?? You're not just an i*mbecile but a hypocritical bigot!

And why should it bother me if unrighteousness people think I'm not a Muslim?? I know I am, my God sees my heart and that's what matters.

Why should your description of Muhammed also mean anything When I already know that you live and will die as a hypocrite who is simply following the commandment of the concoction of lies called byeboo undecided
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by kinibigdeal(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2015
grin

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2015
9jaforlife:

Why did you have to insult to present your thought?? You're not just an i*mbecile but a hypocritical bigot!

And why should it bother me if unrighteousness people think I'm not a Muslim?? I know I am, my God sees my heart and that's what matters.

Why should your description of Muhammed also mean anything When I already know that you live and will die as a hypocrite who is simply following the commandment of the concoction of lies called byeboo undecided
I repeat, make use of your God-given brain 'cos it's dormant, it's not an insult.
If you take it as an insult, good for you. Remember, you also called me a bigot in your earlier post.
Whatever, Jesus already likened people like you to a foolish man who built house on a shaking soil and when the floods came and the winds blew and beat upon that house, it fell- Matt 7:26.
You can't say you belong to God when you have pleasure in Mohammed and his ungodly way. The scripture says ''If the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do'', Absolutely nothing.
My scriptures also tells me that, not only people who do abominable and ungodly things will receive the wrath of God but also, people that have pleasure in them that do them- Romans 1:29-32.
As you can see, you're deemed for wrath of God whether as a muslim or not.
From your post, you're no muslim nor a righteous fellow. I'll advise you to choose one instead of being a confused fellow.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Shirley07:

[s] I repeat, make use of your God-given brain 'cos it's dormant, it's not an insult.
If you take it as an insult, good for you. Remember, you also called me a bigot in your earlier post.
Whatever, Jesus already likened people like you to a foolish man who built house on a shaking soil and when the floods came and the winds blew and beat upon that house, it fell- Matt 7:26.
You can't say you belong to God when you have pleasure in Mohammed and his ungodly way. The scripture says ''If the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do'', Absolutely nothing.
My scriptures also tells me that, not only people who do abominable and ungodly things will receive the wrath of God but also, people that have pleasure in them that do them- Romans 1:29-32.
As you can see, you're deemed for wrath of God whether as a muslim or not.
From your post, you're no muslim nor a righteous fellow. I'll advise you to choose one instead of being a confused fellow. [/s]

I'm a Muslim and a righteous fellow. I called you a bigot because that's who you are, no offence intended
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2015
9jaforlife:

I'm a Muslim and a righteous fellow. I called you a bigot because that's who you are, no offence intended
If saying the truth means I'm a bigot, I'll gladly stamp it on my forehead.
But you, a confused fellow.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by limamintruth: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ifeann:

I shall quickly answer ur questions.

1. Why was Mary pregnant at such young age by the Holy Spirit?
Dude Mary was a women as the evidence clearly shows

2. Why did Jesus not speak against (or abolish) them Child marriages?
He clearly let's us know marriage was between a man and a woman.. not man and girl or man and female..it has been mentioned all the way from the old testament thousands of years before Christ up onto the new testament..

For Eg. Leviticus 21:7
They shall not marry a prostitute or a woman who has been defiled,
neither shall they marry a woman divorced from her husband, for the
priest is holy to his God.
notice the use of the word woman and not girl or female..

3. How come Paul says nothing against such marriages?

Jews had a history of marrying adults women unlike the Arabs who Marry children.. pedophilia was not high in the agenda but paul did mention marriage was between man and woman..

1 Corinthians 7:2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality,
each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

1 Corinthians 7:1-40
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a
man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the
temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and
each woman her own husband.

4. Why did Yahweh not say anything against Mary’s marriage with Joseph?
Because it was between a man and woman. Both were adults.

5. Why did Yahweh bless the marriage of Joseph who was 80 – 90 years old at least with 12 year old Mary?
Emm.. u still remain blind to the truth..marriage is between a man and woman not like muslims who marry kids

U Muslims will stoop to any level to defend ur pedophile prophet including appealing to unreliable and unverified tales contained in apocryphal writings as u just did...imagine if I start narrating all the rubbish Mohammed did in lesser authenticated hadiths. This is why I stick with the sahih hadiths and quran for my critic of the dude...honesty is important

The evidence I presented from the bible from authenticated maniscripts shows the fallacy of Joseph being 90, mary being 12... I shall post it again.

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not 12 when she got married.
First,when she perceived that she has become pregnant,she went to
visit her cousin,elizabeth,not aunt,not mother,cousin. Now,being
cousins means that though there can be some age gap between
them,but they are contemporaries and friends(luke1:39-40). And
Elizabeth herself has well aged and has even long entered
menopause. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12.
Secondly,it was also written that on getting pregnant,she relocated
from her house to Elizabeth's where she stayed with her for
3months before going back to her own house(see luke1:56). I don't
think a 12year old or even a teenager will be having her own house
at that time and even now.
Thirdly,her ability to independently move from her city to another
for 3months clearly shows that we are dealing with a mature
woman,not a teen or even less.
Fourthly,she was addressed throughout by both the angel and her
cousin as a woman(see luke1:28,42)
Fifthly,read her songs of exaltation from Luke1:46-55. It clearly
shows the intelliegence of a full grown woman who is knowledgable
in her ancestral history as she is of spiritual things.
As for Joseph,though no mention was ever made anywhere in the
bible of his age,the bible describes him as a just man which modern
scholars will refer to as a perfect gentleman.
Also,12years after Jesus was born,his parents were still going to
Jerusalem for their annual thanksgiving and this was a journey of
days by road. That would have put Joseph's age at 111 if he
married her at 99. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it
as chronological order was very important then.

let me also add that when 12yr old Jesus went missing, Mary and Joseph turned the whole Jerusalem upside down searching for him until they found him in the temple. If 12yr old was considered adult then, his parents wouldn't have worried because as an "adult he could fend for himself" But no, Mary and Joseph went searching for him till she found him, why? Because, a 12yr old child is considered as a kid. As it was in 2000 years ago and today... unlike Mohammed who sees a 6 year old child fit for marriage and 9 year old fit for sex..

All this evidence should tell you clearly that Mary wasn't 12yrs old at the time she was engaged to Joseph.

Please, while we do not care about the lifestyle of your prophet,I
plead that you do not spread falsehood of christianity in trying to
justify this pitiable act of his.

Now run along yazach. . Ur lies won't work here..

Abeg dont mind that yazach of a guy jare. grin
He never gets tired of exhibiting his cluelessness in matters of religion.

The only supreme source of reference for true christians irrespective of denominational difference is the Holy Bible.
Nowhere was it mentioned in the Bible that Mary married Joseph at the age of 12yrs, rather all Bible verses on marraige refer such sacred relationship as being between a man & a woman(not girl or infant) cool.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Shirley07:

If saying the truth means I'm a bigot, I'll gladly stamp it on my forehead.
But you, a confused fellow.

YOU are the confused one. Saying the truth is NOT the same as being a bigot. Get a dictionary!
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by yazach: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
limamintruth:

Abeg dont mind that yazach of a guy jare. grin
He never gets tired of exhibiting his cluelessness in matters of religion.

The only supreme source of reference for true christians irrespective of denominational difference is the Holy Bible.
Nowhere was it mentioned in the Bible that Mary married Joseph at the age of 12yrs, rather all Bible verses on marraige refer such sacred relationship as being between a man & a woman(not girl or infant) cool.

Are you referring to that fabricated book called bible undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. Jesus never set eyes on it nor read it to confirm its authenticity

Besides, the founder of your religion has it documented

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 5:25am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

YOU are the confused one. Saying the truth is NOT the same as being a bigot. Get a dictionary!
You named me that because you couldn't accept the truth about your religion. The peace I have within is that I don't have to defend my belief because my Christ already paid all so that I won't have to.
Hence, if telling you the truth makes me a bigot to you, I gladly accept.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 5:34am On Mar 18, 2015
yazach:

Are you referring to that fabricated book called bible undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. Jesus never set eyes on it nor read it to confirm its authenticity

Besides, the founder of your religion has it documented
However Jesus words are in it and like he said 'Everything will pass away except his words'.
Moreover, the bible have manuscripts which are many thousands years old. That can't be said of the quran.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Shebi na uncle paul established one religion like that-abeg which religion is dat?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Emmeritus:
Shebi na uncle paul established one religion like that-abeg which religion is dat?

Sorry
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by yazach: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shirley07:

However Jesus words are in it and like he said 'Everything will pass away except his words'.
Moreover, the bible have manuscripts which are many thousands years old. That can't be said of the quran.
Yes their are word of Jesus like:

OH!! Israel, your Lord is one

I have come not to do of my own will but the will of who sent me

a lots more

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 2:57am On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Shirley07:

You named me that because you couldn't accept the truth about your religion. The peace I have within is that I don't have to defend my belief because my Christ already paid all so that I won't have to.
Hence, if telling you the truth makes me a bigot to you, I gladly accept.

My religion is perfect, if you guys were talking about my religion as it truly is, I wouldn't have the need for the "defense" as you call it. All you christians want is to throw piles of thrash on Islam and Muslims, and have us watch in silence, so that you can claim that our silence means agreement to your propagandas. It will NOT happen.

Stop that talk that you don't have to defend your religion. You find that easy to say because Muslims are not in the business of forming and spreading propagandas against your religion; a life career for sooo many christians against Islam. If we Muslims did the same as christians, I bet you'd be singing a different tune!

The word bigot means "A person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions". It could relate to ethnicity or religion. So, what you're telling is not the truth but wrong preconceived beliefs that you have about Islam, which is NOT the truth; THIS IS what makes you a bigot, not your so called "truth" about Islam.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
9jaforlife:

My religion is perfect, if you guys were talking about my religion as it truly is, I wouldn't have the need for the "defense" as you call it. All you christians want is to throw piles of thrash on Islam and Muslims, and have us watch in silence, so that you can claim that our silence means agreement to your propagandas. It will NOT happen.

Stop that talk that you don't have to defend your religion. You find that easy to say because Muslims are not in the business of forming and spreading propagandas against your religion; a life career for sooo many christians against Islam. If we Muslims did the same as christians, I bet you'd be singing a different tune!

The word bigot means "A person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions". It could relate to ethnicity or religion. So, what you're telling is not the truth but wrong preconceived beliefs that you have about Islam, which is NOT the truth; THIS IS what makes you a bigot, not your so called "truth" about Islam.
There's nothing perfect about your religion. This is the truth.
Islam is a blood thirsty religion based on greediness, selfishness, lust and all forms of atrocities.
Since you support an evil thing, may the evil of Mohammed visit you.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
yazach:

Yes their are word of Jesus like:

OH!! Israel, your Lord is one

I have come not to do of my own will but the will of who sent me

a lots more
You were saying?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Shirley07:

Islam is a blood thirsty religion based on greediness, selfishness, lust and all forms of atrocities.
Shirley oh,the guy is not a cow naw,
Why would u want the evil of muhamed to visit him

Pitty am abeg
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 2:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Shirley07:

Hmm... But the biggest hoax of all time called Christianity is filled with hate, as stated by these Jesus sanctioned byeboo laws cheesy

Jeremiah 48:10
"Cursed are those who refuse to do the LORD's work, who hold back their swords from shedding blood!"

Mathew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

Jeremiah 19:9
"I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them"

Hosea 13:16
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." shocked

Isiah 13:16
"Their children will be smashed to death before their eyes; their houses will be looted, and their wives raped".... Haa!!

Zechariah 14:2
"I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped (shakab). Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city"

Leviticus 25:44-46
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.