Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150072 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
ireneony:
pls kindly remove that psychopath naijaboiy from your list, he is not worth it.
that guy mouth is like where frog use to dance shokiundecided
I hate that f00lish niggah

that dude face looks like a woman's kitty where wasted sperm from a woman's punny no longer has it importance during sexual intercourse

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Yareey:

English pls.

Itachi cheesy kiss
OMG!!! You recognized the Mangekyou Sharingan. Wow! How blessed your soul is.

Nice to meet you Yareey, you earned yourself a follow.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
let me go see who to woo for first page
You wey don decline how many times grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2015
ireneony:
niggah I don't fvvking care

#dumbskull
cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

Hahaha...i see you too. NL isn't only for rap battles na...make i have small fun abeg

Lol .sure
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2015
nawtikid:
she don successfully catch ur attention

Na so dem dey du dia magic
Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You wey don decline how many times grin
i don't woo girls,they woo me instead,if it's a lie ask dimple,she is my wife grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2015
I pair Naijaboiy and Ireneony together ...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i don't woo girls,they woo me instead,if it's a lie ask dimple,she is my wife grin
But this is not real life wooing undecided
Just for fun. Why not woo dimple and then she woos you back in the men's edition. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:
liricyst

I see you are here bro cheesy
Una go use una rhymes finish guys here o cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2015
joseph1832:
OMG!!! You recognized the Mangekyou Sharingan. Wow! How blessed your soul is.

Nice to meet you Yareey, you earned yourself a follow.
Lmao likewise Joseph

I got nothing but love for Itachi fans smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:

lol ..

so who are you in for?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

But this is not real life wooing undecided
Just for fun. Why not woo dimple and then she woos you back in the men's edition. smiley
she is mine already,no need to flex muscle wink,ask ronald4lif
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2015
ireneony:
like you are out of your own punchlinegrin
is this the best you can be
niggah stop acting like a pucci right now, cos I know that is how your face smell likeundecided
smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:

that's the ish!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Yareey:

Lmao likewise Joseph

I got nothing but love for Itachi fans smiley
Massashi Kishimoto really thought him up.

You watch Anime's right? That is apart from Naruto?.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:
I pair Naijaboiy and Ireneony together ...

oya...since i don't know peeps...give me someone to woo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
she is mine already,no need to flex muscle wink,ask ronald4lif
Lol,,then woo someone else na cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by luigiajah(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Juliaann:
Am Good and you?
I'm ok.. How's your area
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2015
ireneony:
dude you must be jokingundecided
didn't you hear that he is son to ebola

lol...I don't think so.
I checked his profile and he's good looking..

besides girls are known to hate guys they really like cheesy
so you guys fit... it would be interesting and funny to watch him attempt to woo ya
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,then woo someone else na cheesy
the lady i won woo dey support Barcelona and a Gej,we are incompatible
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...I see am na grin

Why you nor wait for D-day na?

E for sweet pass wink
OOboi sex starved boku oooooo, na why I quickly do am cheesy

You see that babe wey dey bash u ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

oya...since i don't know peeps...give me someone to woo

okay
.. --
.. Teddybiyasi, Marieolae, Rokiatu, ggrin, Adaobi, Farano

they are all gorgeous .. choose cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

smileycheesy
this is bad,rolling on my bed

Hope I no go wake people for house grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ireneony(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
OOboi sex starved boku oooooo, na why I quickly do am cheesy

You see that babe wey dey bash u ?
gringrin
You no well. cheesy

Oga person just wake up for morning start dey attack me. Be like she dey get orgàsm at the mention of my moniker grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Massashi Kishimoto really thought him up.

You watch Anime's right? That is apart from Naruto?.
Actually I kept reading Naruto for Sasuke/Itachi story line. I'm not really fan of the series as whole, fights are too predictable and Naruto talk no jutsu gave me cancer. And don't get me started on that Obito and Kaguya crap.

But yeah I'm quite a nerd I love Hunter x Hunter and Berserk. And greatly enjoyed series like Code Geas, FMB, Death note ect.

What about you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
Oya oo e don happen.. For all dos second hand babes wey de open thread on top him matter please..do kindly take a dive inside River Niger please.. smiley
Baba thanks jawe

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by luigiajah(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2015
ireneony..... shocked you've really changed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.