Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150077 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

Rokiatu has a sweet ass , ggrin is very cute, didnt find Adaobi , Farano is trendy

hmm..

pussysandie sha seems more of my type

@bolded hahahaha ...so you are among those that drool over her ass? lmfao ...

I don't know pussysandie.. lemme look her up..
tag her and the creator of this thread and indicate your interest and see if she agrees or not
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

*Pukes* disgusting !
i will remove it
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

@bolded hahahaha ...so you are among those that drool over her ass? lmfao ...

I don't know pussysandie.. lemme look her up..
tag her and the creator of this thread and indicate your interest and see if she agrees or not

lol...guy...you like that ass too..don't lie. Well..let me keep looking around for now
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst

I checked out pussiesandie.. she's hot as hell
she's perfect.. D

Ipledge:
i will remove it

please do..its too graphical..

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:
liricyst

she's perfect.. D

yea stumbled upon her when going through one of the ladies posts....so Nl get fine girls like this. And i go dey log in to read rap battles...smh. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
ggrin:
who?shockedshockedshocked
you looking for your period,have you found it?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

lol...guy...you like that ass too..don't lie. Well..let me keep looking around for now

hehe ..sure..who doesn't like a nice ass..
Everyone does
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:
liricyst

she's perfect.. D

please do..its too graphical..
release my wife or she give u that kind of treatment
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
ggrin:
okies

I remember when I dissed you though in the rap section... with a Google -no result line
you have been scarce around there.. why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2015
ggrin:
angry

ggrin..no need to vex o. Na fun things. I bet you look cuter when angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

yea stumbled upon her when going through one of the ladies posts....so Nl get fine girls like this. And i go dey log in to read rap battles...smh. grin
you don dull urself since time immemorial grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ShirelleBaby: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Juliaann:
Am Good and you?

You are an igbo girl?

But ur instagram pixs says other wise.

U are very popular oh!
What is ur real name?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
release my wife or she give u that kind of treatment

its not my fault na...
she came to my crib willingly ...
she said I give it to her better than you do.. what was I supposed to do? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
you don dull urself since time immemorial grin

hahaha....i won't put it that way. I don't do the online toasting thingy...maybe that's why
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by nawtikid(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

okay
.. --
.. Teddybiyasi, Marieolae, Rokiatu, ggrin, Adaobi, Farano

they are all gorgeous .. choose cheesy
adaobi has nt bin online 4 a while
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO! KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!! Gave you cancer! El Magnifico!!!. Never really liked Naruto, Bleach was my thing before Noriachi Kibo decided to become brain dead thus loose ideas.

Anyway Death Note is still the best Anime I've seen so far!. The high display of Intellect got me going, Yagami Light and L made the Anime for me.

Frankly, I'll rather watch animes than watch movies... Do you read Claymore?.
Yeah bleach went really down hill after SS arc, I watched 200 episodes or so and then dropped it. Claymore is a kiddy version of Berserk and couldn't enjoy although that male demon arc ( Isac I believe) was pretty entertaining.

For who were you rooting Light or L?

Try Hunter x Hunter 2011, it's the best battle shounen in my opinion. Just make sure you keep watching until episode 50 It starts slow....

As much as I enjoy anime/manga, Game of Thrones is my favorite entertainment. I'm in heaven ones a year for 10 weeks lmao.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ShirelleBaby: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Juliaann:
Am Good and you?

Hahahahahaha.

U are even famous Nigeria most beautiful girl for tourism 2013.

I am soo happy to meet u here!grin

U know most guys think u are the one in ur pix.
Just to let them know they are crushing for a big girl/model who doesn't like politics @ all.

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You wey don decline how many times grin
Lwkmd as in ehn :d Ipledge eyes don too see unto wooing for this romance section

Babes wey him like no just dey look him face at all

If na me, i go don give up on this wooing tay tay cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Ireneony please remind me never to enter your bad book. grin grin grin
Ireneony na strong lady ooooo.. If you enter her book na your dicck she go cut commot cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chimerase2: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
No gals to woo again in dis sextion cus most of dem nw re men angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Yareey:

Yeah bleach went really down hill after SS arc, I watched 200 episodes or so and then dropped it. Claymore is a kiddy version of Berserk and couldn't enjoy although that male demon arc ( Isac I believe) was pretty entertaining.

For who were you rooting Light or L?

Try Hunter x Hunter 2011, it's the best battle shounen in my opinion. Just make sure you keep watching until episode 50 It starts slow....

As much as I enjoy anime/manga, Game of Thrones is my favorite entertainment. I'm in heaven ones a year for 10 weeks lmao.
Of course L! Light lost his way, he became corrupted with absolute power!. The level of intellect displayed its on like I've never watched before.

I watch Hunter X. Gon and Killua aren't my favourites anime characters but the anime is interesting, especially when they introduced the Chymera ants, with that depraved King Mereum!.

You can read the book of Game of Thrones, actually the title of the Book is "A song of fire and ice". The first book is called game of thrones.

Do you read books/novels?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dotwillis1(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

Hahaha...i see you too. NL isn't only for rap battles na...make i have small fun abeg
lol, so yhu v not bn visiting any other section apart from rapbattles?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by liricyst(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol, so yhu v not bn visiting any other section apart from rapbattles?

i have visited romance section sha...to read all those i need advice threads..then i reply and move out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Did I just read that?

Hahahahahahaha.
Prominent on a site?
Rated above on a site?
Is this some sort of competition?

Bruh,u need to get out of nairaland sometimes.

#no offeinsegrin
grin grin grin
see inferiority complex
his name isn't among d so called prominent nairalanders cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Irene.ony na strong lady ooooo.. If you enter her book na your dicck she go cut commot cheesy
Tosin Tosin, how market?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ShirelleBaby: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
see inferiority complex
his name isn't among d so called prominent nairalanders cheesy

Babe,I dey tell you.
I laugh tire.

How are u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

i have visited romance section sha...to read all those i need advice threads..then i reply and move out.

the only sections I find interesting asides rap battles is Religion and literature.. the romance sect bores me like hell .. no creative stories or topics
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lwkmd as in ehn :d Ipledge eyes don too see unto wooing for this romance section

Babes wey him like no just dey look him face at all

If na me, i go don give up on this wooing tay tay cheesy
for your mind grin...I got listed twice I opted out myself
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Babe,I dey tell you.
I laugh tire.

How are u?
am fine. u? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2015
Stop casting her,thank God say I talked to my leg
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahahaha.

U are even famous Nigeria most beautiful girl for tourism 2013.

I am soo happy to meet u here!grin

U know most guys think u are the one in ur pix.
Just to let them know they are crushing for a big girl/model who doesn't like politics @ all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ShirelleBaby: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
Stop casting her,thank God say I talked to my leg

Better woo her so u can enter limelight!

tongue.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2015
liricyst:

that's the ish!
Why don't you look among the ladies that already have a wooer and challenge the guy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.