Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150078 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzNelly:

If yours is. smiley
There's only one way to find out if mine is! You gotta accept it wholeheartedly and you'll be surprised at how lovely it can get...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who?
what happened ...gist me
na Juliann Ooh,no be her picture as she has been busted.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
na Juliann Ooh,no be her picture as she has been busted.

chai

so I just dey admire her picture since morning for nothing grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AbuMikey(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keketu:
i hereby challenge AbuMikey to woo IRENEONY

tag Dygeasy

angry
Okay! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

chai

so I just dey admire her picture since morning for nothing grin
u better switch lane,make u go meet lala.wetin set happen for that thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
u better switch lane,a u go meet lala. wetin set happen for that thread

this your pidgin is so unclear..
abeg I no understand
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Armanee:
@Dygeasy .. Y dont u post the updates on the 1st page? smiley
Have you been checking at all? I do both simultaneously.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
amareto:

Dude, I'm out.
Take my name off the list.
Na fight? Did I force your name there before?

As you please.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Psalmwise(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Omo join in and catch your fun. No time grin
cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
phlamesG:
hmm dats strange... so hw am i goin feel dat ur big curvaceous butt? undecided

Get someone to tear ur face now ..,

Hmm. Den i will knw dat ahhh dus guy loves me oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
UPDATE

[size=16pt]

1. AbuMikey and Keketu to woo IRENEONY

2. mrpackager and *** to woo FARANO

3. Sapedro and *** to woo DOVELIKE

4. Godvilla and *** to woo EZIBLESS

5. Khabuqi and *** to woo BAIBIJAY

6. Zicoraads and *** to woo COCOBERRY

7. Darkrebel666 to woo TASHAAMANIA

8. D1ck and *** to woo MzNELLY
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brother me @ vjsmiles
good afternonon sir grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Psalmwise(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Time to exercise my wooing skills

I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most guys on nairaland don't see. They only see half; they see your profile picture but my love for you is way more than skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or hearing your heart-melting voice just brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better

I think I love you. I think about you every second of every day. When I fall asleep, my dreams are about you. When I wake up, I look at the empty pillow next to me and wish you were there looking into my eyes. I wish I could tell you how I really feel.

I love you Diddydiva.. shocked shocked shocked ** Kisses**

u dn startt ur own wooing abi nah preamble bdis
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this your pidgin is so unclear..
abeg I no understand
no mind my auto correct,na dey I won write instead of set
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
phlamesG:
No one should drag Nneka123 with me o she's mine grin
is like I told you earlier to jerk off angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
no mind my auto correct,na dey I won write instead of set

Okay
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
D1ck:
There's only one way to find out if mine is! You gotta accept it wholeheartedly and you'll be surprised at how lovely it can get...

Lol, I'll guess well have to wait till the competition then.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
phlamesG:
No one should drag Nneka123 with me o she's mine grin all mine
Oga no vex me!

Before I challenge you angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Can i woo ??

Or is it just guys
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Always knew juliaann was as fake as a tecno phone. cheesy

Cc:
Unibenstudent
Chibwike
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lala247:
Can i woo ??

Or is it just guys
The female edition is coming up immediately after this one. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hian omo boys are nt smilin o bro calm down d gal no even send u
naijaboiy:

Oga no vex me!

Before I challenge you angry
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, I'll guess well have to wait till the competition then.
Alryt. And I'm hoping you wouldn't put up too much of a resistance...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

The female edition is coming up immediately after this one. smiley

Ok lemme buy VIP ticket to dat one
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
baffah96:
is like I told you earlier to jerk off angry
like I told u earlier too calm down they are many fishes in d ocean grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Armanee: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dygeasy:
Have you been checking at all? I do both simultaneously.

It wasn't updated when I checked.U don't need to post another one in the thread. First page is ok.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
phlamesG:
Hian omo boys are nt smilin o bro calm down d gal no even send u grin
We go know whether she go send me after I don drop my lines cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lala247:

Ok lemme buy VIP ticket to dat one
When the thread is created,,just declare your intentions on who you want to woo. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by JUNIT1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
J UNIT to woo DrAIFY
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

When the thread is created,,just declare your intentions on who you want to woo. cheesy

Ok kl

Hope his ready for me sha
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Armanee:

It wasn't updated when I checked.U don't need to post another one in the thread. First page is ok.
It doesn't hurt to do both does it? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
D1ck:
Alryt. And I'm hoping you wouldn't put up too much of a resistance...

Lol, I'll try smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.