Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. (7346 Views)

We Export Cashew Nuts/cocoa In Large Quantity / EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by dav8id(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2015
moao:
Pls am interested in the US buyer contact .segxycool01@gmail.com

i sent you pm did you get it? are you on whatsapp? let chat on 07037781319.(lets discuss business) am from lafia
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by bigben431: 5:37am On May 13, 2015
Hi everyone,

As someone who already exports agro products to the US and has experience, I will try and shed as much light on this topic.

Once you have all paperwork and all that stuff..next thing is to find customers. I will focus on the US market since that's what I understand well. Your client base varies according to the products you want to export. Do you want to export packaged products, raw materials or semi-finished.
I would advise that you register with the commercial department of the US Embassy in Lagos or Abuja, this gives you more creditability and some American companies like to source products from companies on this list.

If you have relatives or friends in the US that could go a long way with all the leg work here, else you want to resort to alibaba or tradekey. In order for buyers to take you serious, please and please have a very professional selling page. Your image is everything; an hour is more than enough to have a polished page. Remember presentation is everything, when I was sourcing products there are a few things I look for – clear pictures and detailed description of items.

In most African stores in the US, most of the packaged products come from Ghana, everything from the Yam to the garri. I see a few Naija brands but Ghanaian products dominate the market. So if you can make your Nigerian brand that would be great, yam is a big seller here but they all come from Ghana. That’s why having someone on ground here will really help you.
Best way to get into stores here is through a wholesaler, someone that will just pay for the entire container once it arrives, that way you do not have to deal with store owing you money.
Its an uphill task but not impossible, it is what the reward.

I suggest that maybe you form a cooperative to make the work a little easier from financing, logistics etc.

I am open to answer any questions, hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by AreaFada2: 6:16am On May 13, 2015
castruccio:

Hello... sorry i saw this late but i thkink the little information i will share here may be help ful

Exportation of your agro produce is not difficult at all. I will say all you may need to know as time goes on is the export language but that is not a problem.

What I am about to say here does not need you to register with NEPC or having a company with CAC registration

All you need to do is to register with AMEN Association of Micro Entrepreneurs of Nigeria. Why will you do this? This is because some agro commodities may need little processing, so you will have access to their machinery to process your agro commodities.

Another fact why you should register is, in the case of nafdac and son number, you can get that easily through them.

Please note that to register with AMEN is so easy and cheap as they will welcome you.

Then what you must have to do is to look for buyers. (I am going to satisfy this area soon.... watch out for afiaafrika.com and afiaafrika.com.ng cool) buyers for your agro commodities are not difficult to find with the use of gthe internet. Infact I have a collection of african restaurants and other industries in UK and the U.S. if you them please give your email address.

Then you can also use the internet as a leverage to get buyers abroad.

Hope this answers your questions, if it does'nt then ask me any questions,

N.B- if you are a farmer, please watch out for afiaafrika.com.ng while exporters and food processors should watch out for afiaafrika.com

Thanks

From AMEN website, they do ask for CAC registration or you can still register without CAC reg? And they mentioned an interview with the intending member. With 15k registration fee.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by lili4509: 8:07am On May 14, 2015
castruccio:

Hello... sorry i saw this late but i thkink the little information i will share here may be help ful

Exportation of your agro produce is not difficult at all. I will say all you may need to know as time goes on is the export language but that is not a problem.

What I am about to say here does not need you to register with NEPC or having a company with CAC registration

All you need to do is to register with AMEN Association of Micro Entrepreneurs of Nigeria. Why will you do this? This is because some agro commodities may need little processing, so you will have access to their machinery to process your agro commodities.

Another fact why you should register is, in the case of nafdac and son number, you can get that easily through them.

Please note that to register with AMEN is so easy and cheap as they will welcome you.

Then what you must have to do is to look for buyers. (I am going to satisfy this area soon.... watch out for afiaafrika.com and afiaafrika.com.ng cool) buyers for your agro commodities are not difficult to find with the use of gthe internet. Infact I have a collection of african restaurants and other industries in UK and the U.S. if you them please give your email address.

N.B- if you are a farmer, please watch out for afiaafrika.com.ng while exporters and food processors should watch out for afiaafrika.com

Thanks

emiracle840@gmail.com please i need the list
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by moao(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
dav8id:

i sent you pm did you get it? are you on whatsapp? let chat on 07037781319.(lets discuss business) am from lafia
thanks bro,saw it.am in nasarawa local government. Yes am on Whatsapp 08038500171
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by vambi: 11:06am On May 15, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks
@ castruccio Here is my email address (vambi2002@yahoo.com) please send me the collection of contacts in the uk and US. God bless
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by bolman2k1: 11:02am On May 23, 2015
Pls sir I nid contact too in us and uk.My email is joseph_modupe85@yahoo.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
castruccio:

Thanks
goodday, pls I will appreciate if I can get the list of international buyers of food stuffs timothodetola1073@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
WE ARE INTERESTED IN EXPORT CONTRACT (CHARCOAL & SESAME SEED) FOB.LAGOS..WITH L/C...I YOU GOT ONE..LETS TALK..
LANRE-08077881934

I AWAIT YOUR CALL.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by amerengues(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks for the post. I am very much interested in the contacts. Pls my email is. amerengues@yahoo.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by jaz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
are you involved in wholesale export or simply a middle man?
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Ltrust(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for Nigerians; Agro business. Agro business is vast and offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the opportunities within this sector.
We are into the supply of agricultural products such as cassava chips, locust beans, dried split ginger, soya beans, moringa seed, dry okro, cashew nut, sesame seed, cocoa beans,charcoal, palm kernel shell, snail etc. We have capacities to supply you in tonnage and to your specification.Reach us for supply. We expect to hear from you/07033097160.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Ori12: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
please sir I need d contacts both in US and UK my Email :
omolaoyeo@gmail.com thank u sir
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by exportagent: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2016
For those who may be in need of Export agent to process your export certificate, renewal and to help handle customs and other related officials, kindly contact us via e-mail (labfolablogistics@hotmail.com) or call 07053005478.

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by AromePeter(m): 1:49am On Nov 11, 2016
HELLO,

I MADE FIFTY NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR ME AND MY PARTNERS IN MY FIRST AGRO EXPORT THIS YEAR.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO EARN FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING COMMODITIES AND YOU ARE WILLING TO PARTNER WITH A PROVEN RESULT GUY. CONTACT ME VIA petermomoh25@gmail.com

GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND FOCUS ON YOUR CORE COMPETENCE AND LET ME DO WHAT I DO BEST SO WE CAN ALL WIN TOGETHER.

THANK YOU

PETER MOMOH

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by ifeomagodwin75: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2016
castruccio:

Thanks
Please Sir, this is my email address, ifeomagodwin75@gmail.com God bless you Sir
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by naniboi: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Interested in the addresses as well,here's my e-mail address.. naniboiwonda@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by 1Jamany(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
ilyasjamiu@gmail.com

Please
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by bobotolen(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2017
God bless you for your insight. Here's my email address : David.hone@ymail.com. pls send me d contact details plus how I can join AMEN in abuja. Thanks
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Nicogen4us(f): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
castruccio:

Thanks

please I need the UK and US industries address and contacts for my Agro products to export.this is my mail:nicogen4all@yahoo.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by LEKAYHIS(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am interested too while am also trying to gather some information together and contacting some people on the line to get started. Pls here is my mail too, lekayhis197878@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by tectonotimes: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Agricexpert:
Please share your Ideas.
OP, exporting agroproducts is very simple. Just click on the first link on my signature to get all you need to know.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by richhy84: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
please am interested in the foreign buyers contact for US AND UK also ready for partnership this is my mail
futureidearules@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Nicogen4us(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=richhy84 post=57313889]please am interested in the foreign buyers contact for US AND UK also ready for partnership this is my mail
futureidearules@gmail.com[/quote

You can only get this with some charges
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Yhemit(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
I have a question about the exporting stuff, can someone in nigeria export rabbits in bulks to another country. e.g u.s.a

can I know the process?
the methods to get customers abroad?
the methods to transport the goods?
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by mulekanle: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Are you a large scale farmer, either in animal or crop production?.
Are you ready to market your produce in bulk?
Kindly join this whatsapp group to meet youths of like mind.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1fxGcb5mJLjGh7bc6IiuOk

Kindly share this link to someone you know might be interested.

Like us also on facebook: @farmersbridge

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Yhemit(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
mulekanle:
Are you a large scale farmer, either in animal or crop production?.
Are you ready to market your produce in bulk?
Kindly join this whatsapp group to meet youths of like mind.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1fxGcb5mJLjGh7bc6IiuOk

Kindly share this link to someone you know might be interested.

Like us also on facebook: @farmersbridge

Thanks!

sorry the group link not working, can u kindly check it or add me #08165655341
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by SirLaw12: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please send me buyers contacts. ayobamilawrence@gmail.com
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by grabben: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
castruccio:

Thanks
Learning how to export products to foreign countries is very easy. You do not need to attend a seminar to learn it. Just click on the first link on my signature for more information.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by inspirational93: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Agricexpert:
Please share your Ideas.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by lightjones: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices....

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, etc. We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Garri pass Garri. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/Whatsapp us to make order - 07066880314 , +234766880314

Nationwide delivery now available

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moringa Buyers / Commercial Broiler Chicken Producers Lets Meet Here And Share Ideas / What Is Mint Leave?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.