Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Can You Say To This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Say To This (475 Views)

See What This Igbo Man Has To Say To Nigerians On Fulani Herdsmen! / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say To This by stunning4real: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Guys what can you say to this?
To me:
Desperation has no other name, desperation has no other act.

Re: What Can You Say To This by minifuworld: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
wonderful! See as i open mouth and i no fit close am
Re: What Can You Say To This by Shiifi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
As a political ideology, "I will tackle
corruption" is better than "stealing is
not corruption". Another reason why
#iWillVoteAPC.
#things av change d people can now decide for themself
#SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say To This by omocalabar(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
pastor adeboye prayed, sultan prayed, eze ndigbo prayed and now its time for the obas....pls were is Benny hinn and Reinhard bonnke .......if for no other reasons, pls avoid a desperate man....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Over 2000 PDP And APC Supporters Clash In Rivers / ISIL Accepts Allegiance By Nigeria’s Boko Haram / PDP Group: Smart Card Readers Are Template For Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.