Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,177 members, 7,913,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign (39180 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIZIK Today. / See Photos Of A Student That Was Killed Today During UNIPORT Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by nerdfrost(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2015
There was quiet a disturbance today at nnamdi azikiwe university awka. A senatorial campaign was going on at the department of Mass comm building! The candidate "chief victor ohamadike" who's campaigning for the senatorial seat in the forthcoming elections came during the afternoon hours for an interview. By the time he was thru with the interview,a large crowd comprising of students n some labourers had gathered round the building chanting his name n singing praises!! He came out,saluted them,gave a group of people 100thousand naira to share n left!! Now that was where the trouble started,the people he gave the money to were busy talking about a certain list where they wrote their name in the morning. Meanwhile,more people were trooping in and joining the line(note:most of them came from gal's hostel) they even said that they had been here since morning! Chai,I was just laughing at them. It gat to a time that a fight almost ensued but it brought to a halt by some matured men! In the end,they gave 5people 2thousand naira n told them to share it between themselves that was hw things were settled n the line dispersed(I was just coming back from faculty of management science,I saw the crowd n codedly joined them, I was even at the front of the line,so I collected my own 400naira,no time to slack)

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by nerdfrost(m): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2015
[/quote]. More pictures!! Politics sha

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by kestolove95(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Op. I like ur style....dat one go buy u kero nd crdt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by nerdfrost(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Op. I like ur style....dat one go buy u kero nd crdt
. Asin ehh boss, no time oo

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by IGBOSON1: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2015
I'm beginning to realize i'm more generous than the average Nigerian politician! lipsrsealed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by GboyegaD(m): 1:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Were they queuing up to share the money? Later some of us would have the guts to say that our politicians are thieves forgetting that they were never Santa Claus as such, there is the need to recover all spent and even make profits on it since it might have been loan for some other personal business they share during campaigns.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Decale: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2015
#400? I'm really ashamed right now.

13 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by agabusta: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Decale:
#400? I'm really ashamed right now.

Cut the guy some slack abeg, the guy is a student who was passing by and saw the opportunity to collect some free cash.

He is not different from the rest people who has been collecting thousands of GEJ dollars. His own cash is just little cos of his perceived lesser influence capability.

Definitely a lot of people will sanctimoniously come to the internet to denounce his action, but in real life, a whopping 80% of students especially in politically active public schools will collect that money.

Nigerians sha. They condemn unethical practises only when the amount involved is meagre.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Decale: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2015
agabusta:

Cut the guy some slack abeg, the guy is a student who was passing by and saw the opportunity to collect some free cash.

He is not different from the rest people who has been collecting thousands of GEJ dollars. His own cash is just little cos of his perceived lesser influence capability.

Definitely a lot of people will sanctimoniously come to the internet to denounce his action, but in real life, a whopping 80% of students especially in politically active public schools will collect that money.

Nigerians sha. They condemn unethical practises only when the amount involved is meagre.

Everybody won't be and can't be like you or the poster. Even if you cooked that 80% stats from your pinehole, it doesn't mean I'm part of it regardless of the amount.

Believe this right now, there are sane people in Nigeria and you just met one

The poster should get ass-whooped even if it were dollars but should be cremated for #400 that can't even buy 2 bottles of orijin

18 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Richie0974: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2015
U guys re queueing 4 #400....are dz d leaders of tomorrow?? lipsrsealed

3 topics I commented on made Fp...and am on fp on d 3....datz a sign of a good week.... grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by agabusta: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Decale:

Everybody won't be and can't be like you or the poster. Even if you cooked that 80% stats from your pinehole, it doesn't mean I'm part of it regardless of the amount.

Believe this right now, there are sane people in Nigeria and you just met one

The poster should get ass-whooped even if it were dollars but should be cremated for #400 that can't even buy 2 bottles of orijin

Keep quiet and stop sounding sanctimonious. You clearly indicated that it was the amount you were concerned about. Not the fact that he collected. If you claim to be part of the remaining 20%, good for you.

I'm being real. This is the plain situation on ground, we don't have to deceive ourselves. There is serious lack in the land and good majority of Nigerians will not blink twice before collecting anything that comes free.

You just go to anywhere where there is crowd and try to distribute something free. Even if it is pencil that majority may not use, I can assure you that you'll almost get crushed.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2015
what nonsense is this?
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by helphelp: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by seunfly: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Poverty is too fu*"**"''''';;;;cking much in this country but we are not ready to leave this poverty stricken level because the same youth will still support bad leadership, come here on Nairaland to defend bad government policies and hail mediocrities.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2015
I love Nigerian Politics...

We get the leaders we deserve....

smiley

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by oismail(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Chaii....thers is god oh
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by walozanga(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2015
I see
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by maum: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2015
agabusta:

Keep quiet and stop sounding sanctimonious. You clearly indicated that it was the amount you were concerned about. Not the fact that he collected. If you claim to be part of the remaining 20%, good for you.

I'm being real. This is the plain situation on ground, we don't have to deceive ourselves. There is serious lack in the land and good majority of Nigerians will not blink twice before collecting anything that comes free.

You just go to anywhere where there is crowd and try to distribute something free. Even if it is pencil that majority may not use, I can assure you that you'll almost get crushed.

Word. Very true

9 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by money121(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Ok
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Belmot(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Really sad
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2015
PDP

Share the money

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by jstud(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2015
lol... see gobe
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Blackchampion(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Richie0974:
U guys re queueing 4 #400....are dz d leaders of tomorrow?? lipsrsealed
No! leaders of yesterday. U go fear question na
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Lousymouth(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2015
We deserve d kind of Leaders we get.... 400 for 4years...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by ifeelgood: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by AmakaDNB(f): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2015
Sad what my country has degenerated into.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2015
I'm still looking for the news in this "news" undecided
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by BabaAlabi: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Congrats on your newly acquired cash. I hope you use it wisely. But before you spend the money, remember that in politics Nothing goes for nothing. The great Chief has given you #400 and he is going to gain that money back 100 million times.
When there's no light in the district, remember your #400. When friends,family and strangers die because of bad roads and inadequate health care, remember the #400. When corruption has eaten so deep that there's nothing left and the senators you elected to represent you become suddenly deaf to your cries, remember the #400. When your children ask you why Nigeria is so bleeped up and why nothing is functional, remember the #400.
As I wrote before, congrats and enjoy your #400.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Monsuru Emiola Dies In Kano / ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.