Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,165 members, 7,946,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign (39205 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIZIK Today. / See Photos Of A Student That Was Killed Today During UNIPORT Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by dave2meek(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Naija
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by ifeelgood: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Advanced poverty.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by slimfit1(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2015
OK
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by MrALIVE: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2015
I pity the future of Nigeria with these set of youths,no pride and self esteem! God forbid

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Aspireahead(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2015
chai
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by anonimi: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by joseph1832(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Kai! Stomach_Infrastucture.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by anonimi: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2015
GEJmustGO:
Gej mvst go

Receive your deliverance.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by ikechemez(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2015
How do you calculate these time frame

1. Early hours of the day
2. Early weeks of the year
3. Early months of the year.

Can somebody help, how many hour are early hours of the day, early weeks of the year etc.

I don't mind if you call me Olodo or Itti.
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Akinz0126(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Tori kini?Tori owo noni.Elo lowo nan gan Tori Akpo meji noni.100 thousand naira and when elected its'll recover 100 million.naija Youth haba 4 goodness sake I understand the fact that evening semester must have already caught up with many of those students queuing under the sun but,for how long must we continue on this path?I believe by now varsity students ought to have been wiser and more clever to deduce and fathom the intention and brain behind the distributions of that token national cake who would in turn earn much more than that after been elected and as such neglect his primary objective.my hausa brothers would say Allah ya isah(derez God).
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Let's start another debate on whether this is campaigning or bribing

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by capip120(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2015
BabaAlabi:
Congrats on your newly acquired cash. I hope you use it wisely. But before you spend the money, remember that in politics Nothing goes for nothing. The great Chief has given you #400 and he is going to gain that money back 100 million times.
When there's no light in the district, remember your #400. When friends,family and strangers die because of bad roads and inadequate health care, remember the #400. When corruption has eaten so deep that there's nothing left and the senators you elected to represent you become suddenly deaf to your cries, remember the #400. When your children ask you why Nigeria is so bleeped up and why nothing is functional, remember the #400.
As I wrote before, congrats and enjoy your #400.
Ogbeni your post make brain die!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Boomboost(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2015
O.p shouldn't have brought this here.
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by dele1727: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I love Nigerian Politics...

We get the leaders we deserve....

smiley
Me too...bro, the leaders are not the problem the followers are...
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by mytime24(f): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Polithiefcians
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by amdo007(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2015
All of you mumbling rubbish about collecting the money are pathetic. Was there an oath that said he will vote for the Man? No matter how small, isn't it better he got something. To me I prefer the poor collect as much as they can and still vote their conscience. Because you have enough money to buy food does not mean others can too. I did not vote for Obj second term he came into office, I did not vote for Alao Akala first term he came into office the list goes on......in hindsight I should have collected their cash since they got their ways even without my vote. Stop being hypocrites and advice the people accordingly. " He that has not been beaten by the soldier ant can't say he knows how it's teeth feels"

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerians chai! Fightin because of 2dollar equivalent! Poverty wetin naija do u?
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by GodMode: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2015
amdo007:
All of you mumbling rubbish about collecting the money are pathetic. Was there an oath that said he will vote for the Man? No matter how small, isn't it better he got something. To me I prefer the poor collect as much as they can and still vote their conscience. Because you have enough money to buy food does not mean others can too. I did not vote for Obj second term he came into office, I did not vote for Alao Akala first term he came into office the list goes on......in hindsight I should have collected their cash since they got their ways even without my vote. Stop being hypocrites and advice the people accordingly. " He that has not been beaten by the soldier ant can't say he knows how it's teeth feels"

There are no poor people... I guess you're poor because u so much about "the poor"..
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by chinkichun: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
BabaAlabi:
Congrats on your newly acquired cash. I hope you use it wisely. But before you spend the money, remember that in politics Nothing goes for nothing. The great Chief has given you #400 and he is going to gain that money back 100 million times.
When there's no light in the district, remember your #400. When friends,family and strangers die because of bad roads and inadequate health care, remember the #400. When corruption has eaten so deep that there's nothing left and the senators you elected to represent you become suddenly deaf to your cries, remember the #400. When your children ask you why Nigeria is so bleeped up and why nothing is functional, remember the #400.
As I wrote before, congrats and enjoy your #400.

Collecting the money is one thing, allowing the meagre sum or any amount at all influence his vote is another thing. It is when he allows the latter that there is a problem. This is a very common characteristics of Nigerian students; they hail all "big men" and politicians that come to their school whether good or bad so as to get something from them. If you schooled in Nigeria, you'd have come across this practice a lot of times.
so, make una free the OP. We've all been there.

...and as for you OP, if you like, vote for the man because of 400 and when all the things the person I quoted starts manifesting, know you brought it upon yourself...

In summary, my point is: if any politician dishes money around, collect it whether he's APC, PDP, or what have you, but vote wisely, don't sell your birth right and that of your generations unborn for peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by amdo007(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
GodMode:

There are no poor people... I guess you're poor because u so much about "the poor"..
stop quoting people just for the sake of a quote, use your brain. if you deny the existence of poverty in Nigeria, your input isnt needed here.
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by nerdfrost(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2015
agabusta:

Cut the guy some slack abeg, the guy is a student who was passing by and saw the opportunity to collect some free cash.

He is not different from the rest people who has been collecting thousands of GEJ dollars. His own cash is just little cos of his perceived lesser influence capability.

Definitely a lot of people will sanctimoniously come to the internet to denounce his action, but in real life, a whopping 80% of students especially in politically active public schools will collect that money.

Nigerians sha. They condemn unethical practises only when the amount involved is meagre.
. Thanks man!! Don't mind the guy,I'm sure he wud have stood in line if he was the one too

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by nerdfrost(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Decale:

Everybody won't be and can't be like you or the poster. Even if you cooked that 80% stats from your pinehole, it doesn't mean I'm part of it regardless of the amount.

Believe this right now, there are sane people in Nigeria and you just met one

The poster should get ass-whooped even if it were dollars but should be cremated for #400 that can't even buy 2 bottles of orijin
. I don't drink alcohol like u!! Look at u,u think I'm in school to drink alcohol when I have exams
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Vainglory: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2015
I have always maintained that anybody campaigning for an elective post in Nigeria is a thief or a potential thief. When a man spends N50m to get a job that pays N5m a year, what else is he going there to do but steal.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by slap1(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2015
When you accept gifts from politicians to vote for them, you have no moral grounds to expect them to provide for you after elections.
Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2015
nerdfrost:
. I don't drink alcohol like u!! Look at u,u think I'm in school to drink alcohol when I have exams
so u are in school to collect politicians #400 ? Orisirishi somebody

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by wisolf(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Richie0974:
U guys re queueing 4 #400....are dz d leaders of tomorrow?? lipsrsealed

3 topics I commented on made Fp...and am on fp on d 3....datz a sign of a good week.... grin

Someone used his time to earn 400 naira and u are here criticising him while you are here using all d time u have to acquire FP space..who is more profitable...I wonder if this is how you want to become a leader of tomorrow too.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign by Richie0974: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
wisolf:

Someone used his time to earn 400 naira and u are here criticising him while you are here using all d time u have to acquire FP space..who is more profitable...I wonder if this is how you want to become a leader of tomorrow too.. SMH

Someone's queueing under d sun 4 #400....while am just sitting down with my phone and am making more than his #400 .....tell me who behaves more like d leader of tomorrow...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.