Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Swing Lifestyle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Swing Lifestyle (4834 Views)

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / My Sis Is Always Having Mood Swing We Really Cant Say Why This Is[kind Advice] / Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strange During Pregnancy(mood Swing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swing Lifestyle by kandiikane(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2015
milychocs:

If the two partners are on the same page, why not? I agree with you
...but not with "all eventually cheat"
angry
If I am in a loving relationship, there is no reason why I would cheat

Back to being on the same page...it is essential
I have two sexxual fantasies...I will share one
I would love to be hand and foot cuffed....I have dated people who wanted it too....but I never gave in to my craving.
Why?

It comes with a niggling question at the back of my head:
"what if after tying me up, he realises his hitherto unknown or unrealised fantasy or craving of choking someone to death"?
...and then he proceeds to snuff the living life outta my poor soul with a handy pillow, or worse, his hands? The same hands that tied me?

Lawd!
Will I ever! SMH

Point is, people may want to swing and still not do it...maybe cos one partner wants it so badly, and the other not so much, or same way, but with reservations...
I do not think I have addressed the issue
lipsrsealed

Lool@bolded

I have the same paranoia mehn! Messed up thinking but you can never really trust most people a 100 percent with certain things.

P.s. I am 90 percent certain I know your second fantasy, very common.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by DollyParton1(f): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

Dayummm!! grin

You're missing the point. You asserted that men and women are wired differently and that women attach more "importance" to sex. And what I did was counter that myth. Thank God you just buttressed my point for me, with this line: "Any gender can fall for any sold dream." cool

Nah, majority of women don't have the mental capacity to discern and see through "dreams". Most exist in fantasy land and they like hearing what they want to hear. It's even evident on this forum - hence anyone can just cook up any story/fable/jejune-tale in their own heads. Tell it as their story, and pass the nonsense out as an "advice" - with folks swallowing it up hook, line, and sinker - without asking questions. Heck, they thank folks for it. Women generally aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

What you see as "love" is just a figment of ya own imagination. No one goes into a relationship seeking "love" (the way you defined it) - true love just happens, and it's always unconditional. The type of "love" you're alluding to is the conditional love and the bane of most relationships today. Love that happens for a reason, or dependent of certain things, and once that goes - the love also fizzles away. I don't need that fake tripe around me. If it can't be real and unconditional - I'm not interested.

My mindset/experience is real - and I'm averse to fake shiit. It's real out here on these streets, and ain't no one got time for time wasters. tongue

Yes most women attach importance to sex; if not u won't need to sell them no dream before you straff them.
You just like to insult women. You are living this age an yet you believe most women are dull.... told you to stop rolling with ratchets; Mr. Smarty Pants.

Errmmmm normal people in a relationship are in love with the other person. A loveless relationship is not a relationship, it is as simple as that. You get attracted to someone first, and then fall in love. It is a cycle. You are to love everyone unconditionally but a relationship love is different, one wouldn't love one's neighbours same way as one will love the wife.
Your mindset/experience is real but u no need to start throwing insults because u feel others are not as smart as u expect them to be.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by SirShymexx: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

Yes most women attach importance to sex; if not u won't need to sell them no dream before you straff them.
You just like to insult women. You are living this age an yet you believe most women are dull.... told you to stop rolling with ratchets; Mr. Smarty Pants.

Errmmmm normal people in a relationship are in love with the other person. A loveless relationship is not a relationship, it is as simple as that. You get attracted to someone first, and then fall in love. It is a cycle. You are to love everyone unconditionally but a relationship love is different, one wouldn't love one's neighbours same way as one will love the wife.
Your mindset/experience is real but u no need to start throwing insults because u feel others are not as smart as u expect them to be.

Loool. You have turned the thread into a love story.

You got lost in translation/semantics. Like I said earlier: intelligence is subjective. Yes, a lot if women are book smart, however, when it comes to decision making and discerning things in this context, women aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Women mostly thrive on fantasy Island - and once you can sell them good dream, you are good to go lool.

Anyway your obsession with love sounds like a naij thing. Just the same way you lot are obsessed with faith and saviours - Jesus and Muhammed lol. The real world is different and certain things are just a figment of your imagination. Let me draw a parallel here: black folks have been looking for Jesus and Muhammed - the saviours - for over 400 years. Lost more than 10 generations now, yet these saviours can't find us. That is the way you might end up looking for love everywhere. In this new age: it is all man for himself, with survival of the fittest as the motto. Just love yourself and find the perfect companionship that complements you with loyalty and mutual respect.

Darn! You and justfollowit have a lot in common. She is a marriage addict while you are a love addict looool. Loyalty above everything!
Re: Swing Lifestyle by DollyParton1(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

You got lost in translation/semantics. Like I said earlier: intelligence is subjective. Yes, a lot if women are book smart, however, when it comes to decision making and discerning things in this context, women aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Women mostly thrive on fantasy Island - and once you can sell them good dream, you are good to go lool.

Anyway your obsession with love sounds like a naij thing. Just the same way you lot are obsessed with faith and saviours - Jesus and Muhammed lol. The real world is different and certain things are just a figment of your imagination. Let me draw a parallel here: black folks have been looking for Jesus and Muhammed - the saviours - for over 400 years. Lost more than 10 generations now, yet these saviours can't find us. That is the way you might end up looking for love everywhere. In this new age: it is all man for himself, with survival of the fittest as the motto. Just love yourself and find the perfect companionship that complements you with loyalty and mutual respect.

Darn! You and justfollowit have a lot in common. She is a marriage addict while you are a love addict looool. Loyalty above everything!

Lol.... so from my post, all u could deduce is that am a love addict.....
We were just having a debate. If I have the opportunity to add love to the mix of faithfulness, loyalty, mutual respect, companionship, care and good sex in my relationship, why wont I.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by SirShymexx: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol.... so from my post, all u could deduce is that am a love addict.....
We were just having a debate. If I have the opportunity to add love to the mix of faithfulness, loyalty, mutual respect, companionship, care and good sex in my relationship, why wont I.

Loool. Folks are out there chasing things they can get, control, and have dominion over. But you are out there chasing something that is dependent on the next person - and even if you get it, in the current clime - it will be conditional lol. Wake up from ya slumber and get with the real world lol.

Good sex conquers all - when a nyggah goes beast mode on that batty, you will forget about love looool. Fvck love - too many fake folks out there these days to be expecting that tripe.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

Always behaving as if he some kind of G undecided,

FYI, most women know when it is just a ‘yarn' but our love for ‘happily ever after' sometimes get in the way.

And I am not a marriage addict angry
Re: Swing Lifestyle by DollyParton1(f): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

Loool. Folks are out there chasing things they can get, control, and have dominion over. But you are out there chasing something that is dependent on the next person - and even if you get it, in the current clime - it will be conditional lol. Wake up from ya slumber and get with the real world lol.

Good sex conquers all - when a nyggah goes beast mode on that batty, you will forget about love looool. Fvck love - too many fake folks out there these days to be expecting that tripe.

So u think I spend all my life chasing love.
You make me laugh.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by DollyParton1(f): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Justfollowit:

FYI, most women know when it is just a ‘yarn' but our love for ‘happily ever after' sometimes get in the way.

lol...

What have been trying to tell him.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol...

What have been trying to tell him.

I believe most women know when they are being led(yarn) but we would rather dismiss it and wish it were real.

1 Like

Re: Swing Lifestyle by SirShymexx: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lool. Getting emosh, are we? Once you're a "real one", even when you are long gone from the game - the realness will forever be with you. And it will become the nucleus of ya Ps and Os lol. Grab a pen and learn. Erm, just take a look at Idris Elba, regardless of the crowd he's around - you will see the realness. Real recognise real. You can't buy street-smart - you need to live it and study the G-code looooool. kiss

Selling a dream is bigger than just talks. Talking is just an aspect of it. Once the a real nyggah offers the dream to you on a plate...you'll swallow it without asking questions. Most women lack what it takes to discern anything, they just ride the waves based on their fantasies lool.

Anyway, why are you always talking about marriage? Are your parents disturbing you? You're still a youngin' - enjoy life, man. Shake that batty, and smile for me lol.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by SirShymexx: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

So u think I spend all my life chasing love.
You make me laugh.

Well, you derailed the thread to love-talks. No one cares about love, man lol.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by DollyParton1(f): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

Well, you derailed the thread to love-talks. No one cares about love, man lol.

SMH. I did not derail the thread. Our discussion followed that path.
You don't care about love. Speak for yourself.
angry angry angry angry angry
Am out.
Re: Swing Lifestyle by SirShymexx: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

SMH. I did not derail the thread. Our discussion followed that path.
You don't care about love. Speak for yourself.
angry angry angry angry angry
Am out.

Lol. Erm, I just discovered I've got some love left in me to give...and I'll like to give it to you.

But it's thug loving though. What do you think? tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NXlIlygts
Re: Swing Lifestyle by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lool. Getting emosh, are we? Once you're a "real one", even when you are long gone from the game - the realness will forever be with you. And it will become the nucleus of ya Ps and Os lol. Grab a pen and learn. Erm, just take a look at Idris Elba, regardless of the crowd he's around - you will see the realness. Real recognise real. You can't buy street-smart - you need to live it and study the G-code looooool. kiss

Selling a dream is bigger than just talks. Talking is just an aspect of it. Once the a real nyggah offers the dream to you on a plate...you'll swallow it without asking questions. Most women lack what it takes to discern anything, they just ride the waves based on their fantasies lool.

Anyway, why are you always talking about marriage? Are your parents disturbing you? You're still a youngin' - enjoy life, man. Shake that batty, and smile for me lol.

There is no way any woman wouldn't have doubted the dream but I believe most choose to ignore the alarm bells before it becomes their relity

That would never happen except if I am hypnotised and dumb (mute). My dad taught me better. I have got a brain, I love challenges and I love to analyse issues. What more do I need?

I fancy the institution. I can't say whether or not I am ready although I am not too young get married. Besides you first, when are you getting married, uncle?
Re: Swing Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
kandiikane:

Lool@bolded

I have the same paranoia mehn! Messed up thinking but you can never really trust most people a 100 percent with certain things.

P.s. I am 90 percent certain I know your second fantasy, very common.

cheesy...I knoww right?
Well, I always like to think I am special, with special fantasies among other things
If my other fantasy is very common, and you are able to guess it...safe to say my "special-ness' theory would be shot

I may have to deactivate my NL account if you get it
Yeah...
Re: Swing Lifestyle by SirShymexx: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Justfollowit:

There is no way any woman wouldn't have doubted the dream but I believe most choose to ignore the alarm bells before it becomes their relity

That would never happen except if I am hypnotised and dumb (mute). My dad taught me better. I have got a brain, I love challenges and I love to analyse issues. What more do I need?

I fancy the institution. I can't say whether or not I am ready although I am not too young get married. Besides you first, when are you getting married, uncle?

Lol. I hear that. grin

That's what they all say, but the sniper knows when to take that accurate and deadly shot. Just one shot. lipsrsealed

Erm, I'm patiently waiting for you. When you're ready to get married, I'd be ready to grab you by ya arm and walk you down the aisle. However, is swinging allowed in Islam? And can we get polygyny in the mix? tongue
Re: Swing Lifestyle by kandiikane(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
milychocs:

cheesy...I knoww right?
Well, I always like to think I am special, with special fantasies among other things
If my other fantasy is very common, and you are able to guess it...safe to say my "special-ness' theory would be shot

I may have to deactivate my NL account if you get it
Yeah...

Lol, ok, just a quick question to confirm- you do not want to mention your other fantasy because of how others will see it and say how horrible it is for someone to wish something like that on themselves? (Remember this is a very weird fantasy that is quite common )
Re: Swing Lifestyle by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Lol, ok, just a quick question to confirm- you do not want to mention your other fantasy because of how others will see it and say how horrible it is for someone to wish something like that on themselves? (Remember this is a very weird fantasy that is quite common )

Greatt!!! Your words just did it
You dunno my fantasy!!!
I am still gonna be on NL
(dancing)

I am still special tongue
Apologies...for derailing
Re: Swing Lifestyle by kandiikane(m): 1:54am On Mar 12, 2015
milychocs:

Greatt!!! Your words just did it
You dunno my fantasy!!!
I am still gonna be on NL
(dancing)

I am still special tongue
Apologies...for derailing
lol, hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife / Wife Addressing Husband With "Sir"? / Marry A Man With Potential And Shape Him Into A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.