Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,310 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Do You Do In This Scenerio - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do In This Scenerio (742 Views)

What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do In This Scenerio by uprightman(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2015
First of all i thank God for bbb he gave me.after my wife delivery my wife decide to visit home.On my little budget i decide to buy four wrappers(<strong>high target ) for #10000.one each for my Wife, my mother,my mother Inlaw and for woman that help my wife to bath new born baby.I decided to inform my wife about my plan. But my wife said she need judge that worth #6000,brouse that worth #1500,and #1000 to sew the brouse. This got me confused .The problem here is that i don't have enough money to do that because expenses during omugwo.Please advice me what to do.Please i need good advice not bashing.
Re: What Do You Do In This Scenerio by pretty050(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Your wife should know your present financial ability, so discuss with her. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do In This Scenerio by timbros(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2015
First of all, BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the delivery of your Bouncing Baby Boy! Fatherhood is a thing of joy. I feel you bro.

Now to the issue on hand. If I may ask, is your wife well at all? Yes she can and has the right to demand ANYTHING considering what she passed through during childbirth BUT she should be in the best position to know your present financial status. It's selfish of her to make those demands!

My only advice is for you to calmly, I repeat, calmly explain to her the present circumstances and how impossible it is for you to afford those stuffs for now. However, promise her that you will give her the money as soon as possible AND PLEASE mean it.

E go better...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do In This Scenerio by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
My brother, next time buy what was within your budget and give it to her. If she doesn't like it, she will only sulk and be moody for 2weeks at most.

But if you go ahead telling her before you buy it, you will have some headache and might even regret the good will plan you have in mind. For now do what she asked and look for something else and get for your in law/ your mom. The mistake has been made already.

Congratulates on your new arrival bro and say hi to your wife for me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do In This Scenerio by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wetin be the question again?
Re: What Do You Do In This Scenerio by uprightman(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
timbros:
First of all, BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the delivery of your Bouncing Baby Boy! Fatherhood is a thing of joy. I feel you bro.

Now to the issue on hand. If I may ask, is your wife well at all? Yes she can and has the right to demand ANYTHING considering what she passed through during childbirth BUT she should be in the best position to know your present financial status. It's selfish of her to make those demands!

My only advice is for you to calmly, I repeat, calmly explain to her the present circumstances and how impossible it is for you to afford those stuffs for now. However, promise her that you will give her the money as soon as possible AND PLEASE mean it.

E go better...

Thank you very much. Happy to know there is still knowlegable people on NL again.
Re: What Do You Do In This Scenerio by timbros(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
uprightman:
Thank you very much. Happy to know there is still knowlegable people on NL again.

Anytime bro

(1) (Reply)

A Married Man Is A Responsible Man Does That Single Guys Irresponsible? / $15k Wristwatch For sale / Nigeria Dad Embarrasses His 'big Girl' Daughter On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.