Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,179 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? (500 Views)

What Do You Do In This Scenerio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? by ahmedin7(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
About a month ago I made a list of possible worste case scenerios that could happen to me in Life. The First on the list was the death of my Mum who had Kidney Disease. Today at exactly 1:03AM she died. Its more than fifteen hours now and I don't know exactly what to feel. I guess that has been my deepeset fear and today I can't run no more. My Question to fellow Nairalanders is, What could you possibly fear in Life that you can't handle? What is your possible worste case scenerio?
Re: What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? by emilyone(f): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Awwww sorry for your loss. cry

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 29, 2015
Dats sad, condolences.
We think we won't be able to handle it, but in d end we find ourselves coping and living it through.
Mine will probabaly be my siblings. D blood ones. I can't even imagine it in my mind

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? by greatgod2012(f): 5:40am On May 30, 2015
Accept my condolence.
May she rest in perfect peace!

As for your question, let me tell you, no matter the worst case, life continues. No matter how worst you can describe it, we will always cross when we get to the bridge. One way or the other, it will be handled.
I have learnt a long time ago that, no matter how important, nice, wealthy, fame, etc, a person is and he/she dies, life won't stand still for a second, life will continue. And you know what, time is always a healer. Time heals everything.
With time, you will get over it.
Sorry, once again!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? by sassygal(f): 6:10am On May 30, 2015
awwhh, @ahmedin7, my deepest condolences.

When you loose a loved one, it seems like life just dealt you the worst hand ever. I guess you are still in denial, that's why you can't describe your feelings. Inasmuch, as I was prepared to let my dad go, it hurt me so bad when he eventually did. it took a while for me to finally accept his death. His death was and is still my worst case scenario, 2years after.

Brace yourself for the myriad of emotions that will hit you in the coming days! my prayers are with you dear. #ehugs

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Worste Case Scenerio? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2015
I don't envision any bad issue in my life, I think positively. Will also be a waste/stupidity thinking about bad things that may happen to me, I no get that kind time, have more impt things to pursue.....But if anything bad happens, there must be a way out and life must go on... Thinking about bad things will only leave you sad, no gain....

RIP to ya mum... it's well..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mis-steps Of 2016 / Read What Gov Adams Oshiomole Said To Darey Art Alade When He Shook His Wife / Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary To Ma Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.