Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,555 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo (4925 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by fresh15: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Festus Keyamo is a confused man. Buhari is even more confused.Why is Boko haram joining forces with ISIS? It is because they are at the verge of going into extinction, which means that Jonathan and the military have done well enough to be commended.Nigerians should beware of these deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by maestroz: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

U are not different from PDP neither is d APC different, u attack my personality d moment u mentioned gel as my paymaster which u hv not prove of
APC has bn attacking d president and d office he holds, d supporters are not left out, u guys call him clueless,madman, foolish man etc
So dear brother u are not different from those attacking d personality of buhari
Talking about things dat will d done different APC has no plans as regard dat
Personally i feel d implementation of d resolutions of d national conference is a step in d right direction and PDP led by Gej will see to it dat it is well implemented and APC has never talk about implementing dat rather they prefer we continue on d same structures dat has failed us over and over, what change are they going to bring with selfish and corrupt men leading d train of d change. I tell u we all want a better Nigeria but dats not going to happen over night and we seek better leaders than d ones we hv now

I can see you are happy with the present econmic status with the dollar exchanging for N230. I pray you or your relatives won't be affected by its impact. The corruption in the country is worrisome. I see no sense in damaging the opposition even as it's crystal clear that we want change.
It's not far away...
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2015
maestroz:

I can see you are happy with the present econmic status with the dollar exchanging for N230. I pray you or your relatives won't be affected by its impact. The corruption in the country is worrisome. I see no sense in damaging the opposition even as it's crystal clear that we want change.
It's not far away...
I think at dis point i hv to stop replying u.
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
fresh15:
Festus Keyamo is a confused man. Buhari is even more confused.Why is Boko haram joining forces with ISIS? It is because they are at the verge of going into extinction, which means that Jonathan and the military have done well enough to be commended.Nigerians should beware of these deceivers.
Thank u my brother!
U reason well and far beyond many of dem typing things dey don't know, joining Isis is a desperate move by boko haram and people need to see it dat way, they are losing ground quickly hence d desperate move
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by maestroz: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Kennywills7:

I think at dis point i hv to stop replying u.

@kennywills

don't be amused at my position. i sincerely appreciate your position. i am only enraged at the ills in our society and the need for a revival. though i believe in change and you strongly believe in continuity,i feel we would be speaking with a lone voice once someone is declared winner. all we need do is to rally round and support whichever way it goes.

i am an advocate of politics without rancour and bitterness.

enjoy!
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2015
maestroz:

@kennywills

don't be amused at my position. i sincerely appreciate your position. i am only enraged at the ills in our society and the need for a revival. though i believe in change and you strongly believe in continuity,i feel we would be speaking with a lone voice once someone is declared winner. all we need do is to rally round and support whichever way it goes.

enjoy!
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by joeyfire(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Keyamo is an APC member so I am not surprised. Attention seeking cashtivist and lousy lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2015
maestroz:

@kennywills

enjoy!
Thank u
Well its obvious we v different views on d current political happenings which i believe will show up dis country while i think i think Apc is sqet up and a step in d wrong direction, u think otherwise and its good for country, no party should b too relax however at d end of d elections will b d president and unlike some Apc supporters dat has turn d office of d president to a laughing stock by insulting it whenever dey feel like, if he buhari wins we will respect him because d president of dis country should b respected, we can criticise but no insults dats d best way to go rather than pouring insults at d president.
Personally i believe we are on d right path wit gej as far as confab is concern, and d current situation whereby most acclaimed godfathers has bn sideline and introduction of electronics into our payment system in d federal level will surely reduce corruption in so many quarters. Just like u, i pray and hope for a bettter Nigeria, not just for me but for our generations yet unborn and i still believe will get there soon especially when d right things are put in place with genuine characters willing to move in d right direction
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by queensmith: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
lecturerdabo:
Why? He’s only known among the elites
and the tag, ‘Lagos lawyer’ appended to
his name is not politically accepted in the
Delta terrain. More ironical is the fact
that not until he declared his ambition
did most people know that he was not a
Yoruba but Deltan. This is his undoing.
When the shock of his gubernatorial
aspiration was yet to settled down,
Keyamo switched over to Delta Central
senatorial ambition to become a Nigerian
senator, a vacuum created by Pius
Ewherido death. True politicians are not
prostitutes that change like the weather.
His sudden switch betrays his lack of
principle, a man who does not know what
he truly wants.

source

- thewillnigeria.com/news/delta-central-senatorial-election-festus-keyamo-and-his-dance-of-shame/

he's half yoruba and half Deltian, I see nothing wrong with him wanting to pursue his ambition.

He pursued political ambitions, it's not as if he switched from party to party so please tell me how he betrayed his principle?

People just talk nonsense for the sake of talking, nothing you wrote here discredits him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by queensmith: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
alaoeri:
Any sane mind with right thinking faculty & want the best for this country won't support the clueless one for a second time.

By this we can deduce that Nigeria is full of insane people grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by richardomoko: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is Keyamo speaking after considering recent events of the gains of our gallant soldiers? I would suggest he thinks of clever ways to assist Nigeria, truly if he is passionate of Nigeria as he claims rather than recommending a despot who is clueless about the economy and prefers to avoid debates where real issues would expose him.
Iamsynord:
Festus Keyamo, famous
Lagos lawyer, has
explained why re-electing
Goodluck Jonathan would
be a total disaster for the
nation.He asked Nigerians to
select Buhari instead.

He explained that the
corruption in the
government is the direct
enabler of Boko Haram,
and stated that there
would be a revolution if
the INEC chairman,
Professor Attahiru Jega, is
removed.

“I have an inside
knowledge that service
chiefs are feeding fat off
the situation (Boko
Haram) without the
knowledge of the president
or with his knowledge but
he is bereft of what to do.
“How did we get to this
point? Under whose
leadership has the
military been so
decimated? It is under the
leadership of President
Jonathan. Before
Jonathan, there had been
insurgency, but no part of
the country was lost. It
was Buhari who crushed
the Maitatsine sect. If we
give this president another
four years, Nigeria will be
worse for it.

“This is the time to speak
out; we must not be so
comfortable in the South
and forget what is
happening in the north.
The economy of the north
has been destroyed under
the leadership of this
incompetent and clueless
president. This
government announced a
ceasefire deal but Boko
Haram responded by
carrying more deadly
attacks.

“The same federal
government that has
announced the killing of
Abubakar Shekau (Boko
Haram leader) several
times is now saying he
must be caught alive. Who
did they kill before? It is
time to give other people
chance to see if they could
do things differently," he
said.

Yesterday, Boko Haram
pledged allegiance to the
ISIS terrorists, a
development that has most
of Nigeria petrified.

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/now-that-boko-haram-has-joined-isis-why-jonathan-must-be-urgently-removed-festus-keyamo.108703/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Yoruba Claim Lagos As State Of Origin. / OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War / Those Criticizing Pro-biafra Protests, You Have To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.