Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo (4901 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=oluspencer post=31422279]

LIKE SLAVE LIKE MASTER CIRCUS CLOWN ...Eranko!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Forzap: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rubbish talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Chimezie250(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
kingslly:
Common sense shuld let dis man know that BH is only pledging allegiance to ISIS because they are in a very tight position now and they are calling out for help from ISIS which they will not get because ISIS seems to be too busy fighting their own battles in Syria and Iraq .
gbam, our soldiers and their counterpart are doing their work

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by rusher14: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
kunle1960:
Keyamo,you are a celebrated bastard,if I have my way,I will decapitate your good for nothing head,bastard of a beast.
Now who's the terrorist?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by ahaz: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Keyamo is a political jobber. He has remained unhired and is losing steam, so he has to make noise once in a while so people can know he is still alive.

See his jaw, like who swallow lizard.
buhari went to london,instead of he to cm bk with his certificate he came bk with isis.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
ahaz:
buhari went to london,instead of he to cm bk with his certificate he came bk with isis.
Na true oh. 48hrs after Buhari arrived from meeting the Arab Boys in London, Boko Haram joins ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
kunle1960:
Keyamo,you are a celebrated bastard,if I have my way,I will decapitate your good for nothing head,bastard of a beast.
saTANiod=millitant=boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by nogames: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote
author=Billyonaire post=31423248]Keyamo is a political jobber. He has
remained unhired and is losing steam, so he has to make noise once in a
while so people can know he is still alive.

See his jaw, like who swallow lizard.[/quote]

last time i check he is still the one prosecuting ffk for money laudry
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
BOKO HARAM and their harmful ideology ........................

Watch this

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/terror-blood-death-christians-early-years-boko-haram/

and this

http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/11-minutes-abubakar-shekau-leader-boko-haram/

Their supporters are sad when the Nigerian Army attacks them.

Who are their supporters?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by anepete: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
kelly even you need oil well. In fact we have many frustrated politician in Nigeria. Jeg. carry go pls don't math break anybody that remains adamant macha m and ride on till 2019 because election ls not won on the pages of newspapers and television. Our parent in the village have no television and cannot read newspaper but they have voters card .carry go jooo
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by nwafuluozoh: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Keyamo, go help pack him out. Btw, how far with you and Tompolo?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by GeneralBosco: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kennywills7:
We knw some pple wanted to use boko haram to remove d president but since its not working they hv decided to add more terror to their group (isis)
But we will still defeat dem
Please come clean with your "some people" so I can ask you if those "some people" now have links with ISIS?? grin grin grin
Some of wuna dey reason in very funny ways
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Festus Keyamo is being smart by half!

He has no clue what he is saying
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Talk is cheap. Is this not the same Keyamo who could not show leadership in his own house, trying to teach somebody leading the whole country how to do things well?. Chai, Nigeria is a big joke.

Keyamo is a bloody divorcee and should shut the fuvck.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/14618/26/lagos-lawyerfestus-keyamo-opens-up-about-failed-ma.html
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls who is keyamo? Is it the name of a place or thing?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by jamace(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Zenimart:
Pls who is keyamo? Is it the name of a place or thing?
It is the name of a learned divorcee who could not organise his home.
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
jamace:
It is the name of a learned divorcee who could not organise his home.
Oh now I understand. A man who couldn't run a family thinks he is in a better position to tell us who to vote. This freedom of speech sha........otherwise some people for dey chill for kirikiri..
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cc lalasticlala ,Seun
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by coldFLARES1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
kunle1960:
Why this bile? Please do well to voluntarily sign on to Civilian JTF, you would make a good combatant in the war against BH, especially now that they are forging a more dangeous alliance.
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by maestroz: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kennywills7:
We knw some pple wanted to use boko haram to remove d president but since its not working they hv decided to add more terror to their group (isis)
But we will still defeat dem

Keyamo has spoken wisely. Wetin u wan hear again wey go mek u no say GEJ is taking you into d lagoon? Under his watch shekau suddenly ressurrected and it was blamed on opposition. U dey yan lik dis cos ur family neva dey affected.he is from otuoke d name means otu oke meaning incompetent at the top in yoruba
Do you need a prophet to tell you the destination of this country?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
maestroz:

Keyamo has spoken wisely. Wetin u wan hear again wey go mek u no say GEJ is taking you into d lagoon? Under his watch shekau suddenly ressurrected and it was blamed on opposition. U dey yan lik dis cos ur family neva dey affected.he is from otuoke d name means otu oke meaning incompetent at the top in yoruba
Do you need a prophet to tell you the destination of this country?
oga shakau has bn there even before gej
The question is y did he suddenly started bombing churches and why was a prominent northern politician even went as far as saying an attack against boko haram is an attack against d north?
Wot does he stand to gain?
and which pple has bn using d insurgency as a campaign tool?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by shiningshina(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
kunle1960:

Are you any different from Shekau?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by jamace(m): 2:14am On Mar 09, 2015
Zenimart:
Oh now I understand. A man who couldn't run a family thinks he is in a better position to tell us who to vote. This freedom of speech sha........otherwise some people for dey chill for kirikiri..
I tell you. Democracy has made everybody a champion.
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by maestroz: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

oga shakau has bn there even before gej
The question is y did he suddenly started bombing churches and why was a prominent northern politician even went as far as saying an attack against boko haram is an attack against d north?
Wot does he stand to gain?
and which pple has bn using d insurgency as a campaign tool?

Young man
Do you ever care to read the news at all? I worry at your disinformation. Have you ever read the judgement between reuben abati and the sane general? Did you even care to understand the judgement and the reason out of court settlement was brokered? Have you ever wondered what reuben was slammed with? Have you noticed of recent that reuben kept his lips sealed in the wake of the attacks on the general? If truly no one is above the law, why has the president not charged him Ifat all there was a reason for that.
Wake up! Why has the president not named those behind the sponsorship of the insurgents? If at all you have a reason to lay claim to his sponsorship, don't do it on social media, go to court with your facts and get some balls reason you went to school.
You have a vote to either change or continue with som flimsy TRAINsformation with its adverse effect on the economeconomy.don't carry placard when calls for impeachment arises. Use your vote wisely.
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
maestroz:

Young man
Do you ever care to read the news at all? I worry at your disinformation. Have you ever read the judgement between reuben abati and the sane general? Did you even care to understand the judgement and the reason out of court settlement was brokered? Have you ever wondered what reuben was slammed with? Have you noticed of recent that reuben kept his lips sealed in the wake of the attacks on the general? If truly no one is above the law, why has the president not charged him Ifat all there was a reason for that.
Wake up! Why has the president not named those behind the sponsorship of the insurgents? If at all you have a reason to lay claim to his sponsorship, don't do it on social media, go to court with your facts and get some balls reason you went to school.
You have a vote to either change or continue with som flimsy TRAINsformation with its adverse effect on the economeconomy.don't carry placard when calls for impeachment arises. Use your vote wisely.

Oga d case dat was settle out court has nothing to do with wot i wrote!! i carefully avoided dat statement and dat was a statement related to d 2011 elections, so don't twist my words!
Wot do u call job? a Nigeria wit d same political structure dat has failed over time and again?
The likes of tinubu, atiku, ameachi etc are they d change?
Pls tell me something else! dis is not about moving Nigeria to a better place in terms development, its more about removing Jonathan and installing a candidate control by certain individuals well know as corrupt masters
The Nigeria we know now has to b restructure, if we are to see a better Nigeria and i think we can start by implementing d resolutions of d national conference (confab)
When will we wake up and hold our local and state governments accountable? is it only d federal government?
I stand to b corrected on my view of d current political happenings
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by maestroz: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Oga d case dat was settle out court has nothing to do with wot i wrote!! i carefully avoided dat statement and dat was a statement related to d 2011 elections, so don't twist my words!
Wot do u call job? a Nigeria wit d same political structure dat has failed over time and again?
The likes of tinubu, atiku, ameachi etc are they d change?
Pls tell me something else! dis is not about moving Nigeria to a better place in terms development, its more about removing Jonathan and installing a candidate control by certain individuals well know as corrupt masters
The Nigeria we know now has to b restructure, if we are to see a better Nigeria and i think we can start by implementing d resolutions of d national conference (confab)
When will we wake up and hold our local and state governments accountable? is it only d federal government?
I stand to b corrected on my view of d current political happenings
Wait till march 28 and tell your paymaster that no postponement and we must use card readers for election.
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
maestroz:

Wait till march 28 and tell your paymaster that no postponement and we must use card readers for election.
So because am not on d same train with u, gej has turn to my paymaster?
Well, its obvious u are no different from every other APC supporters
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by nzeadachie: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2015
BUT JIHADI BUHARI IS A FULL MEMBER OF BOKO HARAM, THE CHIEF JIHADIST HIMSELF
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by kernel504(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
So because ISIL is asking for the head of Jonathan, we should give it to them, right?
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by dein77(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Used to have so much respect for this guy, but not anymore. His words now sound so boring and mundane to me.

What's the purpose for this latest talk of his? To ridicule the president or further embolden the virgin seekers? BH is well cornered, and their recent allegiance to ISIS is the last attempt at life by a sinking goat. Our guys are really dishing it out to them!

Where was he when the Army was accused of genocide and ethnic cleansing? What did he say when the Northern Elders cried fowl and threatened to report Ihejirika to the ICC?

He should know better. Education is more than academics!

GEJ till 2019!
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by maestroz: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

So because am not on d same train with u, gej has turn to my paymaster?
Well, its obvious u are no different from every other APC supporters

I meant no beef!...I feel if d pdp u support gat balls, resorting to personal attacks and character assassination won't do dem any good.

Except you can tell me wat gej would do if given anoda 4yrs different frm his TRAINsformation, I wld stick to CHANGE
Re: Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo by Kennywills7(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
maestroz:

I meant no beef!...I feel if d pdp u support gat balls, resorting to personal attacks and character assassination won't do dem any good.

Except you can tell me wat gej would do if given anoda 4yrs different frm his TRAINsformation, I wld stick to CHANGE
U are not different from PDP neither is d APC different, u attack my personality d moment u mentioned gej as my paymaster which u hv no prove of
APC has bn attacking d president and d office he holds, d supporters are not left out, u guys call him clueless,madman, foolish man etc
So dear brother u are not different from those attacking d personality of buhari
Talking about things dat will d done different APC has no plans as regard dat
Personally i feel d implementation of d resolutions of d national conference is a step in d right direction and PDP led by Gej will see to it dat it is well implemented and APC has never talk about implementing dat rather they prefer we continue on d same structures dat has failed us over and over, what change are they going to bring with selfish and corrupt men leading d train of d change. I tell u we all want a better Nigeria but dats not going to happen over night and we seek better leaders than d ones we hv now

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump In Twitter Spat With Saudi Prince Alwaleed / Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us / President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.