Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? (4105 Views)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Never lasted in relationship

Never slapped my mum

Never rejected igboo wen given

Never taken more than 4 bottles of origin

Never loved an ugly guy

Never listened to yung6ix ft yemi alade LIGHTS grin

Never written an exam with my pen

Never sinned b4

Never listened to a gospel song

Never said all these
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2015
justmag:
1. Never tried cocaine grin
2. Never killed anyone. grin
3. Never cheated on a girl. Mentally or physically. grin
4. Never been to a shooting range. sad
5. Never eaten dogs or snakes like some of you cannibals. (I can tell from your comments. angry ) grin
6. Never been to the moon. sad
7. Never been with a prostitute. grin
8. Never been used by a gold digger or money hungry girl like majority of the guys on nairaland. grin
9. Never been on a boat. sad
10. Never gone sky diving. sad
Seconded cool

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by dahreyM: 12:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Blackett:
Never used the internet

Never used a phone

Never seen a girls pant.

I'll remember the rest later. undecided

Nvr seen a girl's pant? If I hear. U way say u go use ur GBoNgilgila cap rub the gal Vagina entrance for like 10minutes b4 u finally enter the place.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Emodeee: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

u luk lyk u live in ajegunle
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Emodeee:

u luk lyk u live in ajegunle
OMG! grin how d hell did u know dat? cheesy
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Emodeee: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
OMG! grin how d hell did u know dat? cheesy

d way u posed @ya dp and d background of ya dp. do u live there for real or u r jez teasing me?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by queenyjewel(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Orijin101:
1 Never got drunk

2 Never misbehave when i got drunk

3 Never smoked weed

4 Never smoked more than 10wraps of weed per day

5 Never fvcked before

6 Never fvcked without condom

7 Never seen a nake.d girl

8 Never stopped peeping at a nake.d girl while she's bathing

9 Never liked or loved any babe

10 Never lied before grin

shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
queenyjewel:

shocked shocked
Hope all is well?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Took my time to think before posting...
1. I have never been admitted to a hospital (To God be the glory great things he has done)
2. I have not visited an orphanage on my own for charity purpose (God help me)
3. I have not gone on a romantic boat cruise
4. I have not gone camping
5. I have not flown first class/private jet
6. I have not gone for a dream vacation..
7. I have not established my career.. (Might just end up being baby manufacturing career tongue)
8. I have not done skydiving( Done small Free fall though)
9. Not gone for fine dinning alone (I can imagine how boring this can be)
[s]10. Never copied in an exam.. Did I just type that..[/s]

10. Never been sacked in a job

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Never spoken to a boy tongue
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2015
kilokeys:
erhmm
1. Never dated
2. Never stayed a week without wooing a girl
3. Never had sex
4. Never stopped thinking abt sex
5. Never smoked igbo
6. Never rejected porridge cooked with igbo
7. Never drank jack daniels
8. Never turned down cream whiskey
9. Never punched a girl
10. Never been punched by a girl

cue is.. never say never.
never had sex? shocked
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by pinkhill(f): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2015
never
1. Gone to a club
2. Tasted igbo
3.Beaten a dude
4.Had sex with a girl
5.Killed a human
6.Been to a police station
7.Repeated a class
8.Had carry over
9.Thought i will write this
10.Never had a monogamous family
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
favoured234:
Took my time to think before posting...
1. I have never been admitted to a hospital (To God be the glory great things he has done)
2. I have not visited a hospital without having friend/family there.
3. I have not visited an orphanage on my own for charity purpose (God help me)
3. I have not gone on a romantic boat cruise
4. I have not gone camping
5. I have not flown first class/private jet
6. I have not gone for a dream vacation..
7. I have not established my career.. (Might just end up being baby manufacturing career tongue)
8. I have not done skydiving( Done small Free fall though)
9. Notr gone for fine dinning alone (I can imagine how boring this can be)
[s]10. Never copied in an exam.. Did I just type that..[/s]

10. Never been sacked in a job

Hmmm... It' conspicuous u took ur time

@1. Lucky you! I was admitted 2ce b4 age 10. I thank God I have not bn terribly ill since then

2. You mean you've never had to visit d hospital 4 any checkup wotsoeva? May be you will go when it's time for pregnancy test *winks*

3. Everytn na time

3. You actually av anoda No 3? Lmao! That Romantic Boat cruise ehn....... I av a lot to say but I don't wanna make wrong conclusions *winks*

4. You need 2 define d kinda camping o

5. Shebi u don fly for aircraft b4? Me wey neva com fly ordinary economy nko? Thank God say person go beta primary skul wey dey go excursion; I 4 neva even sidown 4 aircraft b4

6. Hmmm... Hope say no be Bird Cay for Bahamas? Abi Lisbon Island 4 Portugal cos dose places cost small o

7. Why u sef no establish ur career na? No make me believe say you too like man o *winks*

8. Na ds wan me no go follow u do! Sky wetin? I still fit manage do Skindiving sha

9. Na ds wan I take confirm my speculation say u get Oyinbo mentality; So, I go carry plenty hard-earned money go wan Restaurant because say d food no go make me hungry 4 anoda one year? Mbanu!

10x...Even if u wan lie give all of dem, you no fit bobo me

10. And you'll never be fired by HIS special grace. Na u go dey sack ur employer if d job don tire you
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Olutola88:
Hmmm... It' conspicuous u took ur time

@1. Lucky you! I was admitted 2ce b4 age 10. I thank God I have not bn terribly ill since then

2. You mean you've never had to visit d hospital 4 any checkup wotsoeva? May be you will go when it's time for pregnancy test *winks*

3. Everytn na time

3. You actually av anoda No 3? Lmao! That Romantic Boat cruise ehn....... I av a lot to say but I don't wanna make wrong conclusions *winks*

4. You need 2 define d kinda camping o

5. Shebi u don fly for aircraft b4? Me wey neva com fly ordinary economy nko? Thank God say person go beta primary skul wey dey go excursion; I 4 neva even sidown 4 aircraft b4

6. Hmmm... Hope say no be Bird Cay for Bahamas? Abi Lisbon Island 4 Portugal cos dose places cost small o

7. Why u sef no establish ur career na? No make me believe say you too like man o *winks*

8. Na ds wan me no go follow u do! Sky wetin? I still fit manage do Skindiving sha

9. Na ds wan I take confirm my speculation say u get Oyinbo mentality; So, I go carry plenty hard-earned money go wan Restaurant because say d food no go make me hungry 4 anoda one year? Mbanu!

10x...Even if u wan lie give all of dem, you no fit bobo me

10. And you'll never be fired by HIS special grace. Na u go dey sack ur employer if d job don tire you

The 2. Visit I meant was just to see the sick that is not related to me....
But why I no go Like man? Na woman I wan like b4? Oya warn yourself for that statement.

For camping I have not done anyone from church, school or just weekend camping. Only nysc, to me that is no camp.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2015
pinkhill:
never
1. Gone to a club
2. Tasted igbo
3.Beaten a dude
4.Had sex with a girl
5.Killed a human
6.Been to a police station
7.Repeated a class
8.Had carry over
9.Thought i will write this
10.Never had a monogamous family
@3... You 4 try am na, make dem show u say Obama no understand Yoruba

@8, y u dey mock dose of us wey our course forms dey be like Engagement list na?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by pinkhill(f): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
no be sooooooo

i will be so hapy if i can beat a guy blue black...will u make yourself my demo

for carry over na God
Olutola88:
@3... You 4 try am na, make dem show u say Obama no understand Yoruba

@8, y u dey mock dose of us wey our course forms dey be like Engagement list na?

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Theultimate(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Never had a real/pleased relationship.
The remaining and vital one is kept within me till appropriate time.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
pinkhill:
no be sooooooo

i will be so hapy if i can beat a guy blue black...will u make yourself my demo

for carry over na God
Showwwwwww? You wan use me do Demo?

Okay no problem. I stay in France, can you come over?

My Address: 31, rue de la Parchemenerie, 75005 Paris, France
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Theultimate:
Never had a real/pleased relationship.
The remaining and vital one is kept within me till appropriate time.
Eyah! Your fault or the Ladies' ?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Theultimate(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olutola88:
Eyah! Your fault or the Ladies' ?
Neither of the two.
But I think my taste, aim and ambition.... are the main causes.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Theultimate:

Neither of the two.
But I think my taste, aim and ambition.... is the main cause.
Ghen Ghen! If I were “searching4love” ( that's a moniker on Nairaland), I would have said you should tryout a Foreign babe. *lmao*
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by pinkhill(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
i will have to get help from those that travel at night grin grin grin grin grin grin
Olutola88:
Showwwwwww? You wan use me do Demo?

Okay no problem. I stay in France, can you come over?

My Address: 31, rue de la Parchemenerie, 75005 Paris, France
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olutola88:
Ghen Ghen! If I were “searching4love” ( that's a moniker on Nairaland), I would have said you should tryout a Foreign babe. *lmao*

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
pinkhill:
i will have to get help from those that travel at night grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol! Those that travel @ Night? U mean in Nigeria whr u reside?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by pinkhill(f): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
you will not know what hit you till the demo is done
Olutola88:
lol! Those that travel @ Night? U mean in Nigeria whr u reside?
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Olutola88(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
pinkhill:
you will not know what hit you till the demo is done
Now I'm totally lost cos you're speaking in tongues
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
1. Never been to the Moon
2. Never been to the Sun
3. Never been to Mercury
4. Never been to Venus
5. Never been Mars
6 Never been to Jupiter
7. Never been to Saturn
8. Never been to Uranus
9. Never been to Neptune
10. Never been to Pluto
Never been to... Oh! U say we state just ten..
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
1. Never been to the Moon
2. Never been to the Sun
3. Never been to Mercury
4. Never been to Venus
5. Never been Mars
6 Never been to Jupiter
7. Never been to Saturn
8. Never been to Uranus
9. Never been to Neptune
10. Never been to Pluto
Never been to... Oh! U say we state just ten..

Go joor your own no sweet tongue
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
favoured234:

Go joor your own no sweet tongue
Not trying 2 be funny.... Just stating the obvious
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Not trying 2 be funny.... Just stating the obvious
The obvious is too obvious to state
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
favoured234:

The obvious is too obvious to state
Cos am not very good @ telling lies. I state the fact
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Cos am not very good @ telling lies. I state the fact

It was not supposed to be a lying competition but we didn't want to hear your too obvious 10..
Please ignore me I am obviously trying what e-fight feels like grin

Hot EROGENOUS ZONES To Touch On Your Lover’s Body During Sex / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? / Why Do Pussi.es Smell?