Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? (4103 Views)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by beautiano27omo(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
u nd ur girlfrd av bin dating for almost two years, whenever you ask her for sex she will always say till de night of our wedding, hmmm den d day finally came, d night of da wedding and u found out dat shez nt a virgin, and her boobs ar small lyk seed, she has bin doin packaging.. wat will u don especially u dat av alws wish to marry a girl with big b embarassed :obs
Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
favoured234:

It was not supposed to be a lying competition but we didn't want to hear your too obvious 10..
Please ignore me I am obviously trying what e-fight feels like grin
Buahahaha.... Am a retired general of e-fight......
Nice meeting u though

Re: What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? by Theultimate(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Olutola88:
Ghen Ghen! If I were “searching4love” ( that's a moniker on Nairaland), I would have said you should tryout a Foreign babe. *lmao*

Abi oo. I mostly count online dating as fraud. Though, it worked, and still working for some people. However, I don'tt mind giving it a try if opportunity present itself though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Romanceland Greater And Redefined / My Bae Is Giving Me Very Well But Charge High. / How To Get Him In The Mood For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.