Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Your Window To China Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Window To China Business (1502 Views)

Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed / Best Christmas And New Year China Business Itenerary! / China Business Opportunity Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Window To China Business by metoo(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2006
our company can assist you to purchase any product directly from the manufacturer here in china, with over 200 manufacturer on our data we can link you and make sure you get the right price that suits you, visit our website for more details(www.jaitco.com)we accept oem and special orders.
Re: Your Window To China Business by obua: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2006
The website has no translation into english.
What guarantees do you give?
Where are your Nigerian offices ?
Re: Your Window To China Business by obua: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2006
Found the english translation but there is no sign to show you that since all of it is still in chinese.
Re: Your Window To China Business by naijacutee(f): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2006
Do your research properly folks! There are still lots of tares among the wheat!

A month ago, I got scammed by some chinese 'supplier' for over a thousand pounds!

Dont do business based on people based some website you see,  And while we're at it, if anyonehas any tips onhow to prosecute the person in question who scammed, I would greately appreciate. Their site is : www.qkqs.com and their name is Quan Zhang. I have their bank details and their phone number and thats it.
Re: Your Window To China Business by gbengaijot(m): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2006
Re: Your Window To China Business by OldGlory1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2006
Naijacutee

I am shocked that you allowed someone to sucker punch you like that. Always check out people's "Contact Us" and if there is not a phone number which you can cold call at any time, you should always stay away.Plus always use the COD service with UPS or Fedex. I am shocked that you all are doing business with businesses in "Communist China" Cheaper is not always better. Buy from the USA it is a better bet, and there are too many safe guards. But i guess it takes someone to scam Nigerians before we learn.
Re: Your Window To China Business by naijacutee(f): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2006
I am shocked I alloweds someone to sucker puncj me too but hey, shit happens. At least Ive learnt something new. Cheaper is not always better but it can be sometimes more efficient economically,

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Cash Through Google? / Boards Approves First Bank, Ecobank Merger / 400 Billion Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.