Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,067 members, 7,906,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix (630 Views)

Ladies Beware, See What Happen To This Lady After Her Boobs Implant graphics pix / Can This Happen In Lagos? / What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by lanre88(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wonder what could he have done to be treated this way.

Only in Nigeria can this happen.
angry

Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is preventable. So no need waiting till it happens to me before I do something.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by TI1919(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
I go cry for help oh!

Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by goodmorning40: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will simply stand up and follow him with my legs while shouting and talking loud so that people may intervene
Re: What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix by delishpot: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hiaaannnn! I cant shout. #50 bucks would have saved the day sha. Some Naija police men are wicked o yet when they get killed when karma strikes, people will want us to pity them. its well. May the almighty protect us.

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Pregnant For Ubi Franklin? / VIP: Hustle N Grind / A Very Touching Chinese Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.