Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lilian Esoro Pregnant For Ubi Franklin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilian Esoro Pregnant For Ubi Franklin? (634 Views)

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Marriage Crashes / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Pregnant For Ubi Franklin? by Joyakosa(f): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2015
I know you all we say my mouth and ears doesn’t stay in a place, I agree, but this time around I have decided to use my eyes and a typical African mentality.lol. I don’t know if you all read the gist here that Lilan Esoro and Iyanya’s manager, Ubi Franklin are engaged. In case you didn’t know, yes they are, but recentlyrecently, another news filtered online that the wedding might not go as planned because Lilan Esoro deleted all Ubi’s pictures from her instagram page and also deleted her instagram account of over 20,000 followers . So many suspected something might be wrong.

In another development, Nigeriafilms.com pulled a call to him and he went furious and told them to leave them alone, stating that it was his private life and people should stop saying rubbish. Anyway the real gist is; Ubi Franklin updated a photo on instagram yesterday and captioned it ‘Baby Daddy’. See photo below:

Read more details on

Lilian Esoro Pregnant for Ubi Franklin? | Joy Akosa's Corner - http://www.joyakosacorner.com/lilian-esoro-pregnant-for-ubi-franklin/

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia / Living A Life That Is Beyond Mediocrity / Police Investigates Man Who Kept Dead Wife's Body In Freezer In His Room 5months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.