Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,677 members, 7,914,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? (2408 Views)

Your Primary School Wasn't Fun If you Didn't Come Across This>pics / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Mgpaki(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just passed by my the primary school I attended(Kaduna Unity School, Kaduna) and I saw the Motto boldly written on the school's fence as
''Non Scholar Cent Vitae''
meaning
"Not For School Alone But Also For Life"
So, tell Us the motto of your primary school IF YOU CAN REMEMBER.

let the ball start rolling
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by kestolove95(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Our moto is toyota hiace
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
In discipline,trust and honesty!
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Tundenoni(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
otuoke Dev high school -
"cluelessness is nothing;luck is the paramount " ;
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by TrishaP(f): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Our moto is toyota hiace
No be this your type of motor sir. Did u even read the title before commenting.
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Mgpaki(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Our moto is toyota hiace

u sure say u attend primary ?
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Mgpaki(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
TrishaP:

Not be this your type of motor sir. Did u even read the title before commenting.

a beg help me ask am
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Mgpaki(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
TrishaP:

Not be this your type of motor sir. Did u even read the title before commenting.

abeg help me ask am
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by kestolove95(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mgpaki:

u sure say u attend primary ?
yes na...toyota hiace is our moto...na him dem dey use cari use go house grin
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Caseless: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
How I wan take remember? Do u know how difficult it is to read some stuffs while we were in primary school?
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by itstpia8: 3:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Jesus is Lord.
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Solvik(f): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Education is the best anchor
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by Mgpaki(m): 6:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Caseless:
How I wan take remember? Do u know how difficult it is to read some stuffs while we were in primary school?

aje Palo skool
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by muhammedbilal(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Ours is don't say stealing is corruption and GEJ must go back to otuoke
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by chamboy(m): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Solvik:
Education is the best anchor
Hmm, I don't think so
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by dahdah: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2015
No Sweat No Sweet
Re: What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? by joshjc(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Mgpaki:
I just passed by my the primary school I attended(Kaduna Unity School, Kaduna) and I saw the Motto boldly written on the school's fence as
''Non Scholar Cent Vitae''
meaning
"Not For School Alone But Also For Life"
So, tell Us the motto of your primary school IF YOU CAN REMEMBER.

let the ball start rolling
mine was knowledge and discipline,

(1) (Reply)

Unilag DLI Admission 2015/2016! !!! / Jamb Lesson Centers In Portharcourt / Top Ten Most Expensive Buildings In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.