Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? (43300 Views)

See How This Man Is Cooling Himself Because Of Heat(pic) / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by AshantiDimaria(f): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hahahaha u guyz are very funny
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Jaygrl(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
A qualified nurse will never do that...this quacks that learn how to inject and treat wounds at the road side chemist should stop spoiling this profession for me o.

1 Like

Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by FabCherish(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
I go carry d niddle chuck her back
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by kelvinnn(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trypa:
Well remove d string n turn to her bum bum location by wit d cloth n insert d string on her n start making ma own call lolzzz
Hi

1 Like

Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Mayor88(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Walahi d nurse go chop slap afta I don comot d injection.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by aseroy: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
i feel u bro
Girltee1:
Bro, you'll be in too much pain to slap herundecided
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by aseroy: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecidedi go kill her
eyamensah:
What would you do if u found yourself in this kind of situation?
undecidedi go kill her
eyamensah:
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Trypa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
kelvinnn:

Hi

Hello
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Amsonme(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
I go reset her career wit slap.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol! More of it to gladden us.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I WILL WOZZ HER A DIRTY SLAP, REMOVE THE NEEDLE, DRAW THE NURSE CLOSER AND INSERT THE NEEDLE IN HER £UCKING A§ SO SHE CAN FEEL WHAT I FEELED!
What you feeled? Interesting
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by rayalesh2013: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
igba ju o ni irin (iron slap) with speed of light
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Funkychic(f): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol....d thunder wey go fire dat nurse still dey do press up cos me go remove dat syringe and chook am for her body
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Chill till she finish the call, then after she remove the syringe, the kind of slap I will give her, her destiny will be resetted.

The slap will restrict her destiny more like... sad
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by burtoneighty4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na too endure- after she remove it na correct slap i wil give are as payment
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Harkinyhemmy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will take another injection and stab her anywhere
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by tellwisdom: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will squeeze her breaaast undecided
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by ola2ngee(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
i'll look for a cutlass and cut of her bra...

MODIFY: i'll endure till she finish making the call and ask her wats d meaning of dat....before i'll do MEAN stuffs to her...
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by kelvinnn(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trypa:

Hello
Hw u doing
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Girltee1(f): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Chill till she finish the call, then after she remove the syringe, the kind of slap I will give her, her destiny will be resetted.
Lmao..na the pain they make u gbagz like this?grin
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by ichommy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wuuworld:
The kind of slap I will give to her eeh,her destiny will never remain the same.

grin
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Am still Laughing.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by breezy2050(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
eyamensah:
tell her to suck me first grin
eyamensah:
tell her to suck me first
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by 2kris(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
ylaa:
I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE DOCTOR.
with the stringe on ur bumbum

1 Like

Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by bamideleolushol(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hahhahahahahahahahahha. This na real gobe slap her brain network wi com back to normal. I wi jus removed and inject her ear. Lobatan
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
i will make sure dat i sleep wit her
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Girltee1:
Lmao..na the pain they make u gbagz like this?grin
Hehehehe. U supos koret mi na.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Edith77: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
very funny
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Girltee1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
aseroy:
i feel u bro
Dude, I'm a girlundecided
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
ma fe na bi pe ko daku ni, oya were ni?
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by zefty: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will let her remove it first then I will slap sense into her thick skull...
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thunder go fire the nurse and the doctor wey employ am that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.