Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? (43316 Views)

See How This Man Is Cooling Himself Because Of Heat(pic) / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by mooyguy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
That day she cease to be a nurse with the back hand slap i will give her.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Trypa post=31485931]Well remove d string n turn to her bum bum location by wit d cloth n insert d string on her n start making ma own call lolzzz[/quote) grin grin
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Euckybaby(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmmm.... nawa oooo
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by HizMissy(f): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Situation001:
CHARACTER OF NIGERIAN NURSES.. SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL..

I tell you.. this can Never happen in France.. undecided
and for some strange reason you are led to believe it can happen in Nigeria
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by kemnareal: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will slap d nurse 2 times.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Samsonklin(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Situation001:
CHARACTER OF NIGERIAN NURSES.. SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL..

I tell you.. this can Never happen in France.. undecided
neveeeeer! Not even in Australia where i live
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Trypa(f): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
kelvinnn:

Hw u doing

Am gud n g8 how about u?
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Trypa(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nickymezor:

If it's u wat r u gona do?
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Trypa:

If it's u wat r u gona do?
The same oooo. Lolz
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Terenceike(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Will endure the pains till she finishes the call (might cause some complications if I try removing it myself). But as soon as she removes it, no fewer than 5 matured slaps will cover every corner of her face.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by layinkakeem(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Daarrrrmmm !

I'll definitely give her a "FRS"
Factory Reset Slap

They will have to consult the IFA oracle to know what is wrong with her
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by isan(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2015
All d coments got me rolling on d flour with laughter cheesy

Nah to dey beg d nurse ooo
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by adahgold(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Slap straight...
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by kelvinnn(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Trypa:

Am gud n g8 how about u?
Same here
Sorry r u on bbm?
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by ngungurngul(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2015
After d call n d injection. It wil b my turn to give her INJECTION. Trust me. Lol
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Trypa(f): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Nickymezor:
The same oooo. Lolz

Tor. How r u dear?
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2015
Trypa:

Tor. How r u dear?
I'm super good...hw re u doing?
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Trypa(f): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nickymezor:
I'm super good...hw re u doing?

G8t dear
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Trypa:

G8t dear
okay, nice smiley
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by blessedapple: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Will do him back.
She must near my bedroom one day by fire by force.
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by simdam500(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Igbati oloyi ti ba fun eh undecided
Re: Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? by jbblues24(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.