Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Who Is The King Of Naija Hip-hop? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The King Of Naija Hip-hop? (2301 Views)

Poll: Who Is Tha King Of Naija Hip Hop

Eldee: 20% (1 vote)
Ruggedy Baba: 0% (0 votes)
M.I: 40% (2 votes)
Mode 9: 0% (0 votes)
Nigga Raw: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Most Of Naija Babes Don't Have Flat Tommy? / Have You Heard Of Naija's Facebook? Dead Serious / Pictures Of Naija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The King Of Naija Hip-hop? by hcube(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
In The States Jay-Z Is Called Th King Of The East While T.I The King Of South,In Nigeria We don't Have Any Titles For Our Rappers Is It Because There Is Actually No Rap Kingdom In Naija?
Re: Who Is The King Of Naija Hip-hop? by xfinic(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2009
the king of rap in east coast is NOTORIOUS BIG not jayz in west na TUPAC SHAKUR in SOUTH T.I in Nigeria na XFINIC

(1) (Reply)

ww / :) / Why Is Ambulance Written Inverted From Right To Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.