Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,287 members, 7,950,494 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres (16752 Views)

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
People who still dey read on their exam day...... I wonder wetyn them dey read.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by JoeCutie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op, nawa for you oh...

If na you get the chance to collect the number of "the fair girl with big boobs after the exam", you no go collect? undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by phlamesG: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
5,6 nd 8 relates to me #beingsincere grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Elparaiso(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
I sat for JAMB once.....
so I pray for all those sitting this year...
you won't buy JAMB form next year...

Please do not use 'expo' as they call it....
Once you enter the varsity with it...
you tend to use it till you convocate...
then you join the growing number of people shouting 'no work!'....
Do your best....
Use your head...

To the topic...
choi when I sat for jamb ehn....
Na Gid help me....
I didn't have experience o...
But God was by my side...
I ask question tire...
how many hours?
when do we start?

people I saw ehn..
na die....
my grandpa best friend also sat for it too that day.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by kester4great(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
4 d gals dat will smuggle dia mobil fones an hide it in dia undies nd breast. Kikikiki I wonda hw dey will use it since all d jamb is nw computer base.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Dammyjohn(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
To those who it may concern!Get enroled into college of education.Spend the duration of 4years and get direct entry to any Uluniversity of your choice and stop wasting your time on jAMB every year!Let ye who have eyes read and do accordingly as I have typed.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by 1Churchboi: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dammytrager smiley caught you on here. . .Malomzy baba

Another set are those that would come with their parents. . .like say na common enterance they come write.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by 4oyrsExperience(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
dason4life:
(11) Does that came to sit for pple.
(12) Does that came to supply expo.

Meanwhile . . . Blue is the colour.

What is this one saying

Guy, are u sure u passed jamb?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by 4oyrsExperience(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
This affects us that's why we have to rebroadcast this. Thanks for understanding.

DSTV Enough Is Enough!!
Fellow Nigerians, let's ALL boycott DSTV & GoTv services of MultiChoice Nig Ltd from April 1st 2015 for their planned & exploitative tariff increase which they want to FOIST on the over 2 million subscribers they have in Nigeria on April 1st 2015 (See front pg 9/3/15 Guardian newspaper).
Enough is ENOUGH! Nigerians will ​no longer tolerate this! We will ​no longer tolerate the lack of Pay-as-you-Watch services they offer in South Africa & other countries but in Nigeria they keep our accounts run​ning even when ​we travel & there is no-one at home to utilize the service even though they know these Countries have less subscribers/population than Nigeria.
They must implement PAY-AS-U-WATCH in Nigeria on April 1st & lower tarifs, ​we insist on it, ​we are not April Fools! They must make that Pay-as-u-watch service EASY for Nigerians to access with ​no tricks or long queues to sign up for it. ​No more substandard decoders!! Their monopolostic exploitative tendencies must end in Nigeria! As the Arab Spring brought change of Govt in the Middle East, this "DSTV Spring" must bring change, better services & lower prices come April 1st 2015 if ​we all unite as one! PLEASE re-broadcast this to everyone on your WhatsApp, BBm & WeChat contact list, Tweet it, post it on your FB Status till our VOICE is heard & heeded to in their South African Head Office & this is done, Change Must Come! DSTV Enough is Enough!

My suggestion is, let's not renew our subscriptions until they revert the price. This is time to watch NTA.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by bolaji3071(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amen o
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by ahmbal(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
7.The expo carriers even if JAMB starts Oral based Test, they will still cheat, I wonder how they do it

that no 7 got me laffn
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by wright001(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Acecube:
repping no. 5... if u like no believe... bad belle na course
The context of your comment suggests that you mean "curse" and not "course", Mr guru.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Dammytrager(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
1Churchboi:
Dammytrager smiley caught you on here. . .Malomzy baba

Another set are those that would come with their parents. . .like say na common enterance they come write.
haha...my ancient boss!!!...ah dy dobale for u make ah pay my respect

haha!!!wetin do ur whatapps nau
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Not DOES but Those.
dason4life:
(11) Does that came to sit for pple.
(12) Does that came to supply expo.

Meanwhile . . . Blue is the colour.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Champella(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
rondo235:
all jambite kposa..meanwhile any uniuyo man/female here?

Hey bro! Any problem?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by 1Churchboi: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Baba i dey with you.
Na sabbatical i dey jare. . .Tired of reading too many unnecessary messages. How has school prep. been bro
Dammytrager:
haha...my ancient boss!!!...ah dy dobale for u make ah pay my respect

haha!!!wetin do ur whatapps nau
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by NugesCapable(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
The aje butters and d omo mummies..they come with their parents to d exam centre..their parents start asking questions dat shud av bin asked at home b4 coming..lyk where is ur form?have u done d photocopy?won't u b needing biro and even mathset?wud u eat b4 d exam?hw much money is on u?should i wait 4 u or u can find ur way home ursef?what is even dat ur seat no. sef?did u carry calculator cos u can't trust jamb?tell me ur reg.no offhand
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by manoman5: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Can u imagine where these country is going to? My sister is still in jamb office waiting to complete her jamb exams
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by bamidele2015: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT VERY LOW RATE MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250gb FOR 3000, GLO 300GB FOR 3000, ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 call 07062471665 DATA WORKS ON ALL DEVICE BOTH MOBILE AND PC
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Lekmight1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Legend of the seeker
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Tholuwaniey(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
manoman5:
Can u imagine where these country is going to? My sister is still in jamb office waiting to complete her jamb exams

which centre?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Dammytrager(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
1Churchboi:
Baba i dey with you.
Na sabbatical i dey jare. . .Tired of reading too many unnecessary messages. How has school prep. been bro
lol...me don forget say I b student sef, na hin one man dy ask me for street today if ah dy write JAMB
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Acecube(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
wright001:

The context of your comment suggests that you mean "curse" and not "course", Mr guru.
Nope I meant what I said... I had a feeling someone will want to point to that the ''course'' here is course e.g law, accountancy e.t.c... I used it as we are in education section. It's now left for u to believe or not... have a lovely day bro.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by 1Churchboi: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Lmao. .Very annoying ehn!
na everyday i dey answer that question.
GUILTY CONSCIENCE SEF DEY CATCH ME SOMETIMES LIKE SAY I NEVA ENTER SCHOOL.
[quote
author=Dammytrager post=31536781]lol...me don forget say I b student
sef, na hin one man dy ask me for street today if ah dy write
JAMB[/quote]
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Acebrain28(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Space booked.. Do not trespass
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by successtar(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
UTME CBT EXAM BEST SOLUTION ( Don't be deceive with any expo that is not promising, use your brain )
Am using this opportunity to introduce you to a new development in the world of IT . The site am going to introduce to you is endowed with all you need to gain admission into any of the Nigerian institution right from free unlimited jamb cbt exam practice to free putme cbt exam practice (I mean total free not demo) and forum page with a news page to always keep you inform, the best of all is that you have control over a lot of activities on the page like uploading more past questions and lot more. All this at http://myexampoint.com
The only thing that is required from you is a 30 second sign up which grant you free access to all the resources on the page.
Kindly share this info, you might be helping someone.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by L0rdTeekay(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
nice thread, na true sha
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nwendubrights(f): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
the first timers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President / I Wanna Know Schools That Offers Hospitality Management/tourism In Nigerian. / Delsu Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.