Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Diary Of A Woman In Love (what Women Really Want From Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Diary Of A Woman In Love (what Women Really Want From Men) (542 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / What Women Really Want / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Woman In Love (what Women Really Want From Men) by RelCapsules(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Every woman has different attributes that makes them feel unique and attractive. Men always feel that all women wants is just money and luxury, but do you know that there are some men with no cash that touches the heart of some women?
A woman can like you because of what you have but you can only steal her heart by touching the right pedals. So beyond the common strategies used by men to woo ladies, there should be a common ground to get any woman. Most players always get ladies down easily because they know the tricks. I would highlight some basic tips here. So men , start smiling.
Women love attention. Seriously, some men need to understand that women love more attention than they do. She loves to be cared and pampered for. When a woman is into you, she would crave for your attention than anything. Spending more time with other things and people would only make her feel like an option. Men, show her some care. Ask about her welfare, give her feedback. I really want attention. I love to be cared for. So many women wants that too.

Continue reading here http://www.relationshipcapsules.com/2015/02/the-diary-of-woman-in-love-what-women.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I'm coming back / Caption This! / Problems From Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.