Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine (2798 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots / Omotola Slays In Figure-hugging White Dress (Photos) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by sassysatino: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mother and Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde graces the cover of the new edition of Today’s Woman magazine in style.
Looking 16! Omotola Is Fifty Shades Of Hot On The Cover Of TW Magazine

It’s almost hard to believe that she is a 36 year old mother of four grown up children!

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/hottie-omotola-skays-on-cover-of-tw.html

Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
shes a married woman so I won't say much

Mtcheww

Like I ha something cool to say before
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Babe2sure(f): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have seen better pictures.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
pot belly ladies, this is a wake up call. it may be a reason why your husband is working late and traffic congestion everyday.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Airforce1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
afolag:
pot belly ladies, this is a wake up call. it may be a reason why your husband is working late and traffic congestion everyday.

shaking my head for you grin
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Not the most flattering of pictures.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Airforce1:

shaking my head for you grin
airforce1 .....we meet again. plz I dnt want ur trouble,should I erase, delete or cancel my opinion?
kidding...hw well with u, I hpe to see u nod ur head dan shake it.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Airforce1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by pretydiva(f): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Babes/woman la hot kisschaiii..her hubby dey enjoy I swear
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Babe2sure:
I have seen better pictures.
in ur dreams I guess undecided
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by dechandel(f): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Omo segzy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Babe2sure(f): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
pretydiva:
in ur dreams I guess undecided

grin grin Not in my dreams, in real lifetongue. Some of her pictures her bettter than the one used here.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by icebebe(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Smoking *wink* but I ave a problem,she's married n wit grown up kids,she suldnt ave expose her body. abi I lie?
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by hensben(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
adaobi123:
Not the most flattering of pictures.
Adaobi123 are you married?
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
dechandel:
Omo segzy kiss kiss kiss
You like her smiley
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
hensben:
Adaobi123 are you married?

no
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by EmmySparky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
icebebe:
Smoking *wink* but I ave a problem,she's married n wit grown up kids,she suldnt ave expose her body. abi I lie?
she no expose anything na...to me this is still decent...not overboard...

1 Like

Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by qadeerkug(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
EmmySparky:
like ya for dis""""cheers up bro
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by EmmySparky(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2015
qadeerkug:
like ya for dis""""cheers up bro
thanx bro...its the fact tho
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by icebebe(f): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
ok o
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Body still smoking after all those kids.

When I grow up, I wanna be like her. kiss
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Humm...cool pic, but something about the face is putting me off: her facial expression ain't chic.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2015
afolag:
hope all the women in your family are like kim kardashian,even the youngest one that adds up all the leftover apku in ur house is sexier....fo.ol!

1 Like

Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
hope all the women in your family are like kim kardashian,even the youngest one that adds up all the leftover apku in ur house is sexier....fo.ol!
plan hw u spend ur weekends it will be more useful to u dan ranting. I can see d quality of a gud hse wife written all over ur body. Goodluck to ur man.
Re: Hottie! Omotola Slays On The Cover Of TW Magazine by angelTI(f): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
This woman is just beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Moment When Big Brothers Contestant Had S E X On Live Camera (photos And Video ) / See What I Was Paid For My First Show (photos) / Singer "Yemi Alade" Stuns In New Photo As She Poses In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.