Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies (33556 Views)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by EbuGeneral(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
whether beautiful or not, light skin or not, short or tall. i stare at girls with good front and back. especially front. thats my brand.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
That is nvr happening,nvr has happened,nvr will happen...
donnypool:

and sex he will get
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by 1miccza: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am only guilty of no. 1 but 2 to 5 ?? Not me at all!!!
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Depends on what u flaunt & who u flaunt it for...
judedwriter:

Maga book grin hope my name won't end up among ur archives cheesy
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
AmberQueen:

Abeg carry your busy body to one corner.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by SkinnyDude(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:
I like ugly girls undecided
They are always loyal undecided
i swear. na only ugly girls go like this your post
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by kelobestline(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
I was a victim of number one

Nearly fell off from a story building cos of it.

And d gud news was dat I still later captured d babe.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Kingsasian(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am guilty of just no1 esp if the babe is light skinned, slim or plump and of average height.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Iamfrank(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
AmberQueen:
The flaunting part for me is the most annoying...

Once he creates that 1st inpression,I'll enlist him in my maga book.

And bills he will fix...

In Goldie's(RIP) voice, "isi na ibu nnukwu mmadu,nye mu ego"...

I like ur blue bra
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by amokeme(f): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Enegod:
yeah.. we really are smiley
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Adelekebalogun: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2015
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE(NCS) RECRUITMENT FORM (REPLACEMENT) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICES IS ON FOR ENTRY..CONTACT SUPRITENDENT MRS FAITH NO. QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED ARE:- 0,LEVEL, NCE, LABTECH, ND, OND, HND, BSC. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FORM ON HOW TO GET IT. INQUIRIES AND PURCHASE CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON HOW TO GET IT. NAME:SUPRITENDENT MR ADE NO:08066442502
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Devisiyi(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2015
that number one is very common..... i dont knw guyz always do that? annoying!!! embarassed
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by sanfrance1: 3:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Omo, u get am well oo......so adam sabi? (lol). 'bone of my bones' cheesy. en get one of my guys i catch wey compose all dese love poem stuff. "Baby, you're d cockroach in my cupboard, you're the fly on my sh**" grin
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by donkross1(m): 5:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Enegod:
until you marrry them.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by ethylene: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
I only go with number one.. Alot of guys do that

The 3rd one is for Igbo boys grin
Choi.. My container brothers no go kill person grin grin
U are ryt. At least every successful igbo guy must have at least one 22ft containers on the either on the high sea, just docked Or needs an agent to clear his it. While he is mingling with people in which some of them may become his prospective customers. As for that chick wey he wan toast, he might need her service around To WASH his success grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by ezeonwe: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2015
That is true but I disagree with you when say that ladies are only moved by what they hear. A lady can also be attracted to a guy just for spotting him. It even happens these days that ladies are beginning to surmon courage to directly or indirectly approach a guy. I'm sure you know what I am talking about. You can imagine a lady passing several times beside or before you so that you can at least talk to her. Just as a guy may always stand at a corner staring at lady, so ladies do. Infact the case is the with both genda. The only difference is that guys are more couragous to make the move first. This is because of our religious and traditional belief that it is a guy who should approach a lady for such issue.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Faraidi(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2015
MillionDollars:
THE ONLY THING I DO IS FOLLOW
STALKER
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2015
AmberQueen:

And bills he will fix...

Hmmmmmm odikwa risky grin
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by ayocool(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Enegod:

Me too, not only loyal, many more
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by chenkov(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2015
ezeonwe:
That is true but I disagree with you when say that ladies are only moved by what they hear. A lady can also be attracted to a guy just for spotting him. It even happens these days that ladies are beginning to surmon courage to directly or indirectly approach a guy. I'm sure you know what I am talking about. You can imagine a lady passing several times beside or before you so that you can at least talk to her. Just as a guy may always stand at a corner staring at lady, so ladies do. Infact the case is the with both genda. The only difference is that guys are more couragous to make the move first. This is because of our religious and traditional belief that it is a guy who should approach a lady for such issue.

Yes,you are right and I quite agree with you.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2015
denkyw:
I don't know why,but I just love seeing beautiful gals, there is one I saw today mhen.... chai, light skin,beautiful and she was putting on gugles. e just be me like make I chop her

Looolz....cannibal
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Devisiyi:
that number one is very common..... i dont knw guyz always do that? annoying!!! embarassed

Itz not annoying.
if guys don't look at ur side now, u will be complaining....like " is there smtin wrong wit me "
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2015
AmberQueen:

sharrap....oniro oshi
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
#deep sigh#
Funny comments.....
Am interested in knowing what guys do when they spot ugly ladies
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Who is this unmannered fool
Adaka
harkindele:

sharrap....oniro oshi
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by daveP(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2015
AmberQueen:

And bills he will fix...

(turns to his baritonian dudes and speaks)

me: and together we SAYYYY....

all: AHAHEM AHEM HEM(CLEARS THROAT) tongue
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2015
See this he-goat?
U're d person who mentioned my comment 1st,u're still d one talkin abt busy body... Confused lot...
donnypool:

Abeg carry your busy body to one corner.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2015
daveP:

(turns to his baritonian dudes and speaks)

me: and together we SAYYYY....

all: AHAHEM AHEM HEM(CLEARS THROAT) tongue

undecided angry
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by hardbody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2015
wristwatch:

I am doing the no 1 right now as I am looking @ ur profile dp grin cheesy

Lol igbo guys shey! Hehehe guess they are d major culprit of d container act.

The set of Igbo guys that flaunt container money are the half read business boys and yes they show what they have. If a Ben Nwabueze or even my humble self that have never sold a pin or imported one since i was born was to flaunt what will i flaunt? We keep talking about this segmentation and band wagon effect where everybody from a region is put inside one basket and categorized.

Anyway thumbs up to my Igbo traders. Cash is king and they know it. The harder the babes get the harder they come and fall.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by daveP(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2015
AmberQueen:

undecided angry

(gives his usual "lemme confirm something" look) erm okay.... Okay..... Never knew.... (dodges vase throw at him) angry
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2015
daveP:

(gives his usual "lemme confirm something" look) erm okay.... Okay..... Never knew.... (dodges vase throw at him) angry
tongue
Re: Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies by dechandel(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2015
ethylene:

U are ryt. At least every successful igbo guy must have at least one 22ft containers on the either on the high sea, just docked Or needs an agent to clear his it. While he is mingling with people in which some of them may become his prospective customers. As for that chick wey he wan toast, he might need her service around To WASH his success grin
Looool grin grin grin
You know them too well!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.