Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9413 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2009
Don't step on a tigress' tail
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Northern Virginia

Oh word,  Is that anywhere near Falls Church, Va?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

magz,
trance and house would not fall into an of ur genres would they?

Possibly.

Good music = good music wink

Sapphic:

Who the hell are you to say no? Are you the thread originator? And even if you were, do not mistaken my light joking banter (in asking for permission) for any admission of power of any individual. This is a public forum and I can post where I damn well please. Rubbish! angry angry

Well why the f**k are you asking for permission then?? You asked and I answered. If you don't want an answer, then don't ask the damn question. Of course it is a public forum, and if you know you can post anywhere you want, then why are you asking??

**Cools down and avoids talking mean to the gay m'fer**
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Oh word, Is that anywhere near Falls Church, Va?
YES!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2009
hence its possible in the near future to have a house song from magz?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

hence its possible in the near future to have a house song from magz?

Oh yeah. Actually, not just possible but almost definate.

I take it you do not enjoy Trance or House music??

DaPhoenix:

YES!

Cool, I have a bestfriend living in Falls Church.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2009
i wouldnt be caught listening to trance voluntarily
house however, i like
im being initiated scrap that converted
used to hate anything electronic
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2009
Yeah, well,

I am off to bed. Got class in the a.m.

Been nice chatting ppls. I'll hit you'all up 2morrow
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Yeah, well,

I am off to bed. Got class in the a.m.

Been nice chatting ppls. I'll hit you'all up 2morrow

Wait, I'm coming to bed too lol.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Wait, I'm coming to bed too lol.

Aight luv.

*waits*

Hurry up girl!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2009
g'morning guys
am out
u two love birds
ill be waiting patiently for the news yes im the iyalode of the grape vine around here cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Aight luv.

*waits*

Hurry up girl!

*grabs laptop and hops into bed* Night.

Goodnight bluespice. . . again lol
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sapphic: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Well why the f**k are you asking for permission then?? You asked and I answered. If you don't want an answer, then don't ask the damn question. Of course it is a public forum, and if you know you can post anywhere you want, then why are you asking??

**Cools down and avoids talking mean to the gay m'fer**

If you like you can bleeping explode and talk as stupidly as you like you dimwitted bigot. Even a slowpoke could tell that the question was tongue-in-cheek. Try not to make this your profession. . . because at the end of the day, you don't get paid for being an asshole. Ode Oshi. angry angry angry

KarmaMod:

please do. Tell us from when you had a boyfriend to your current women  tongue

Dont mind that Medusa that claims to be a dude

TOH Ojare, I was only messing about o before that overpeke student prefect wannabe started thinking that it was up to him to decide that I was to be denied posting rights on the thread.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

If you like you can bleeping explode and talk as stupidly as you like you dimwitted bigot. Even a slowpoke could tell that the question was tongue-in-cheek. Try not to make this your profession. . . because at the end of the day, you don't get paid for being an asshole. Ode Oshi. angry angry angry

Please forgive my baby boo, he's a newbie.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by angelina08(f): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2009
I like to just let it happen naturally. It's a turn-off when a girl pushes up or tries to throw herself at you, Just let the chemistry build, and take it slow.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by KarmaMod(f): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

TOH Ojare, I was only messing about o before that overpeke student prefect wannabe started thinking that it was up to him to decide that I was to be denied posting rights on the thread.

Ma da lon. He's just feeling funky cos for some SAD reason the girls on this thread are making him feel pretty. Lens Crafters must be closed undecided
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2009
oh no angry angry angry look at wat dis girls have turned my thread into? angry angry angry they have turned my thread into "thread of fornication"

karma even u sef angry tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by KarmaMod(f): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

karma even u sef angry tongue

Emi omo dada bayi? grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by ttruth(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
@post :

I will like to be seduced by trust and sincerity, then other things will follow wink.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amyg(f): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2010
Guys make una talk nah,i need 2 know
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by galatico(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2010
I think I'd like her to striptease and give me a lap dance !!!!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by phrankar(f): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
all i sha knw is dnt go seduce ur man wit ur slippers bobby + ur dunlop bosom, it might just turn him off, tongue grin @ guys, b careful alway remember to shave ur scurries i.e, smelly armpit, *area*(wink), nd ur rough face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding / Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!! / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.