Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (28230 Views)

$15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2015
If GMB can come out at the age of 72 amidst other Nigerian young genueous to run for presidency, then he can do anything to cling the power. The electorates are Nigerians, not the western world. Buhari should go back home this 2015 and learn two things; 1. How to be patriotic elder stateman and, 2. How to be a caring and loving grandpa who know how best to play with his grand children and keep them happy.

GEJ till GMB realise he is too old to be silly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Headlamp1:
If this is true the Buhari is a pucci. Where are all those anti gay fighters, and that girl firsteva
it's an unfounded allegation.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by omowest(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

Oshiomole suffers from Alzheimer disease

BUHARI "Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal "
BUHARI shepopotamus wife aisha had 130 million naira drug to give IDP yet his husband could not afford 25 mil APC presidential form.

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

This ia karma when you call PGEJ" clueless "you don't see anything wrong in it am referring to the sickly hypocritical pa Buhari supporter's, we the GEJ supporters kept calm and swallowed ,it's time up we have decided to feed you your own drug and you feel so irritated,c'mon take a chill pill janjaweedians it's only the beginning let's use our freedom of speech.

Why are u bringing Religion into these U need cancelling what have enjoy in PDP regain. GEJ is good president but we need d best
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by homesteady(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2015
the story is quite believable!
If he met with other European countries officials, they would have brought the gay issue up! and you don't expect him to say no to their faces, he did the right thing by saying he'll consider it!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by XBLadez: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=johnpalmer774 post=31542251][/quote]
Mr man, if you must quote me next time make sure u don't insult! You can only debate but you have no right to question my intelligence. You support Buhari for your own reasons, but you must not crack up when u see others fending for GEJ. And why is it not clear to you that the old man can do anything to win this election? He travelled to England some weeks back. Do you know whom he's been rubbing minds with? He would surely do anything to win favours from people outside now, especially since he knows that GEJ has outrightly refused to approve gay marriage in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by sayusuf(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2015
I already decide,

SaiBaba

Stop wasting your time
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by OgaTheTop2: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
AM NOT A LAZY MAN LIKE YOUR FATHER, AM NOT SUFFERING LIKE YOUR FAMILY AM HARD WORKING AM USING MY PC I HAVE STEADY LIGHT WHERE I AM, TAKE IT OR YOU LIVE IT JIHADI BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Steady light indeed, na only you get steady light among 150 million people. Wasted sperm. Ode. undecided
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by omowest(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND YOU HAVE CHRONIC MOUTH ODOUR LIKE YOUR UNCLE TINUBU

The Hard drug ur brother is taking don dey affect ur brain MUMU
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Chukzcolin(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Oklander:
A man you accused of Fundamentalism, a man you claimed would Islamize Nigeria by implementing sharia if elected, you now accused has agreed to sign a gay law, talk of contradictory accusations, Smh…

The Pdp is desperate and very confused, thus vomiting senselessly any time they make a public talk. The head is clueless after all.
he can approve it for ur information...sharia fight agains man and woman doin tins 2gether...not man and man..nor woman to woman....
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by mcprince32(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2015
I had a vision and saw buhari summoned people handing over his cap to someone else.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Masterclass32: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Well, sai buhari, sai 2pac, sai whatever ...Buhari will not be President.

Its already been decided.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Rendition(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
tatosh:
LOL. I thought they said Buhari is a religious bigot and an Islamist? Does this mean he's no more any of these and now a supporter of gayism and westernization?

Can PDP please stop this joke already. Anybody with a sound mind can read through the lines and see that they are just cooking up baseless stories against the General, on the contrary it seems they almost admire the man.

Fellow Nigerians, Good governance is not rocket science like GEJ & PDP make it look. It only takes someone who has a social conscience to be the leader and we will see CHANGES.

Vote right
Vote APC

in short any nigerian who blives this wud die a stupid human being.......robots even get sense pas som ppl sef
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by therealdeal: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Infact you have to wonder.....the somersaults of the PDP over this Buhari matter calls for serious concern.

How low can they go?

You accuse someone of being BH and ISIL, Then you accuse him again of planning with the great Satan (USA) to promote homosexuality?? Talk of confusion from desperation.

YOU CALL SATAN GREAT/ YOU MUST BE HIGH ON CHEAP DRUGS BRO.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by sapele914(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
AM NOT A LAZY MAN LIKE YOUR FATHER, AM NOT SUFFERING LIKE YOUR FAMILY AM HARD WORKING AM USING MY PC I HAVE STEADY LIGHT WHERE I AM, TAKE IT OR YOU LIVE IT JIHADI BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Ndigbo nzheadache steady light for where for Nigeria?ok i understand hard working with your pc, let be guess you are a yahooze boy based in Ghana?
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by agurza(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
mrrock:
Buhari is a very desperate power hungry man. He can say anything to rule. He can do even the unthinkable just to rule. Born to rule mentality indeed!.
am very sorry, use your head please
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Here2BustnScrew: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2015
omowest:

Why are u bringing Religion into these U need cancelling what have enjoy in PDP regain. GEJ is good president but we need d best
is that evil buhari the best?
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by researchgenes(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2015
The Key sentence I see in the entire story is "Still, Mr. Fani-Kayode, reputed for making unsubstantiated allegations against political opponents, refused to give the names of the four countries he was referring to." so I would take this piece of information with a pinch of salt.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
CAN YOU SWEAR WITH YOUR MANHOOD THAT APC DON'T GIVE MONEY FOR CAMPAIGN?
Can you swear with your life that GEJ did not bribe CAN with 7 billion?
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by film2(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Just passing....FFK is a baby...He can't bring up a case without contradicting himself,if buhari was a religious bigot common sense should have told him that buhari supporting gay is un-islamic as such it's not a sensible statement..I pity those vying for Jonathan's reelection, Prices of goods are skyrocketing,unemployment on the rise(meanwhile federal govt boasts of creating millions of jobs through GES which is invincible), he has nothing to offer Nigerians again,he Jonathan couldn't manage our resources when it's sprouts excesses of funds,is it now he can Transform things...Vote wisely
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Godiloveu(f): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Oklander:
A man you accused of Fundamentalism, a man you claimed would Islamize Nigeria by implementing sharia if elected, you now accused has agreed to sign a gay law, talk of contradictory accusations, Smh…

The Pdp is desperate and very confused, thus vomiting senselessly any time they make a public talk. The head is clueless after all.

THANK YOU SIR!

APC TILL FFK #havecommonsense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by theV0ice: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2015
therealdeal:

YOU CALL SATAN GREAT/ YOU MUST BE HIGH ON CHEAP DRUGS BRO.

The bible advises us to be quick hearers but slow talkers (or typists). This is to prevent us from displaying gross ignorance in public. I'll pardon you today but think or understand first, nextime before you rush to type insults.

If only you have access to international news, you'd have known that Muslim fundamentalists refer to USA as "the great Satan" and I was merely quoting them.

Trust you understand now??
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by adaleng(f): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Since I heard the news of Koro's Confirmation,I have been unhappy and ill to my stomach.I think we APC members from the South have just been Shouting Change for Notjing and there is Nothing we can do because non of us will come out to Confront Soldiers on the 29th of March when Badluck Jonathan will be Declared as President Elect because we went to Schools which have not added any Value to us.

I think the fight should be left to the Hausas and Muslims in Nigeria because they have really suffered under Badluck Jonathan and I implore them to Carry their burden because I as a Christian would not fight for you.The best Christians can do is to rant online because we are privileged to have that education and all.

What I want the ibos to know is that you have won the battle for the Presidency (if the Hausas relent and don't fight) but PLS take note that Lagos will be too hot for you ibos if you think you can rig Lagos.

I know Goodluck Jonathan will not be that Stupid to want to Rig Lagos for Jimi Agbaje who we all knw is an Ibo Candidate.I am really depressed at the thought of Another 4 years Under Jonathan and I am Considering Moving to a better Nation for the Sake of my Sanity.

In Conclusion, Goodluck Jonathan and his Ibo minions should know that his 2nd term will be practically Crisis filled because the fuse of the Masses' temper will be very short because they know that the Government does not enjoy the Popular Support of the People. In all I see a very turbulent Four Years for Nigeria, Ndi igbo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The only people that can salvage the Situation now are the Hausas because they are the only tribe in Nigeria who have the resolve to fight because they have a whole lot of Uneducated Almajiris. We southerners are too scared to fight Oppression and tyranny.

If u hv sumtin 2 say, say it & stop calling Ibos.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
If APC were any good at campaigning they would have used all the bullshit spewed by GEJ and his people and fvckibg destroyed that cvnt already.

APC needs to stop playing nice with these motherfvckers already!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by anonimi: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
sapientia:

President Goodluck Jonathan has accused his main challenger in March 28 election, Muhammadu Buhari, of assuring western nations of his preparedness to support same-sex marriage if he wins the forthcoming polls.

Mr. Jonathan, who spoke through his campaign organization, said Mr. Buhari made the pledge to secure the support of the countries to win election.

Femi Fani-Kayode, the Spokesperson of President Jonathan, said four western countries extracted a commitment from Mr. Buhari, who represents the All Progressives Congress, to support a legislation enabling same sex marriage.

source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178311-jonathan-accuses-buhari-of-gay-pledge-to-world-powers-over-election.html

Another useless statement from FFK who is clearly a double agent with his cramjones scamjones moniker.

Unfortunately there are far too many people undermining the good works of Jonathan administration!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
UNFOUNDED LIES
JUST TO RUIN GMB CAMPAIGN
WE NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS
OP GET A JOB AND BE BUSY
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by nzeadachie: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Steady light indeed, na only you get steady light among 150 million people. Wasted sperm. Ode. undecided
IF I GET STEADY LIGHT WHERE I AM LET GOD PUNISH YOU TOGETHER WITH YOUR GENERATION, SAY AMEN
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by nzeadachie: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
sapele914:
Ndigbo nzheadache steady light for where for Nigeria?ok i understand hard working with your pc, let be guess you are a yahooze boy based in Ghana?
GOD FORBID, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO GHANA
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by nzeadachie: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
tosag:
Can you swear with your life that GEJ did not bribe CAN with 7 billion?
I THOUGHT YAM DEALEARS GAVE MONEY TO JIHADI BUHARI FOR HIS CAMPAIGN PLUS THE ONE AMAECHI ROCHAS TINUBU & CO GAVE TO HIM, LET HIM GIVE THEM 10 billion
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Oklander: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chukzcolin:
he can approve it for ur information...sharia fight agains man and woman doin tins 2gether...not man and man..nor woman to woman....
O my goodness, you are sooo clueless, no offense!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by omersco: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even my five yrs old boy know that this kind of statement is a blatal, malicious,baseless and Desperate lies. Pdpings should go and look for another lies to tells, this one did not marched atall. Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by 400billionman: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
APC gay party.

This man should be above 80.

We can do better..

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Demmzy15(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Infact you have to wonder.....the somersaults of the PDP over this Buhari matter calls for serious concern.

How low can they go?

You accuse someone of being BH and ISIL, Then you accuse him again of planning with the great Satan (USA) to promote homosexuality?? Talk of confusion from desperation.
Nice on bro, I love your signature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kolawole Babatunde And Mukaila Kazeem Dump APC For PDP / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Hameed Ibrahim-Ali And His Entourage Visit Apapa Area Command (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.