Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (28292 Views)

$15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Sprintson(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Since I heard the news of Koro's Confirmation,I have been unhappy and ill to my stomach.I think we APC members from the South have just been Shouting Change for Notjing and there is Nothing we can do because non of us will come out to Confront Soldiers on the 29th of March when Badluck Jonathan will be Declared as President Elect because we went to Schools which have not added any Value to us.

I think the fight should be left to the Hausas and Muslims in Nigeria because they have really suffered under Badluck Jonathan and I implore them to Carry their burden because I as a Christian would not fight for you.The best Christians can do is to rant online because we are privileged to have that education and all.

What I want the ibos to know is that you have won the battle for the Presidency (if the Hausas relent and don't fight) but PLS take note that Lagos will be too hot for you ibos if you think you can rig Lagos.

I know Goodluck Jonathan will not be that Stupid to want to Rig Lagos for Jimi Agbaje who we all knw is an Ibo Candidate.I am really depressed at the thought of Another 4 years Under Jonathan and I am Considering Moving to a better Nation for the Sake of my Sanity.

In Conclusion, Goodluck Jonathan and his Ibo minions should know that his 2nd term will be practically Crisis filled because the fuse of the Masses' temper will be very short because they know that the Government does not enjoy the Popular Support of the People. In all I see a very turbulent Four Years for Nigeria, Ndi igbo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The only people that can salvage the Situation now are the Hausas because they are the only tribe in Nigeria who have the resolve to fight because they have a whole lot of Uneducated Almajiris. We southerners are too scared to fight Oppression and tyranny.
you are a fool & ill trained..bastard illiterate and useless grown up child
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by theV0ice: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Nice on bro, I love your signature!

Thanks comrade

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by sexyfatima: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
[president goodluck is a god fearing man and he knows dat gay practice is a sin against god uote author=sapientia post=31538437]

source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178311-jonathan-accuses-buhari-of-gay-pledge-to-world-powers-over-election.html[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by OgaTheTop2: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
IF I GET STEADY LIGHT WHERE I AM LET GOD PUNISH ME TOGETHER WITH MY GENERATION, AMEN
Amen!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by luckyboss(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
how sure are you of this unsaturated news?
anyway its politics'' accusations is its sweetness.
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by stanleyharry: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Evathyst(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
berem:
the APC senators did not fold their arms. They actually walked out of the chambers in protest of Obanikoro's ministerial appointment. Remember they are not the majority in the house. What else would they have done?
Hmnnn! Probably u'r ryt sha. Thought they were just looking like LUCOZADE. Anyways, come May 29th,God will deliver us from this nebuchadnezzar called 'Jonathan'
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by Evathyst(f): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
stanleyharry:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Hmnnn! I smell something. Can anyone guess what it is? Lolz!
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by nzeadachie: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Amen!
MUGU WHY YOU NO SWEAR? YOU DON'T KNOW THAT SHOES GET SIZE?
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by abduljabbar4(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
menesheh:

If you ever know the meaning of desperation, one can do anything especially as he had ran for the past three election and failed. He is deperate to win this time. The writer never said that he was in support of gay marriage but that he is still considering the offer
Oya, answer me. What did sambo tell us here in the north? That pdp is more islamic than APC and then they went to the south to tell them that we are islamizing Nigeria. Who is desperate here?
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by OgaTheTop2: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeadachie:
MUGU WHY YOU NO SWEAR? YOU DON'T KNOW THAT SHOES GET SIZE?
The swear is on you motherfvcker!cheesy
Re: Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election by jzdoberman: 3:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Since I heard the news of Koro's Confirmation,I have been unhappy and ill to my stomach.I think we APC members from the South have just been Shouting Change for Notjing and there is Nothing we can do because non of us will come out to Confront Soldiers on the 29th of March when Badluck Jonathan will be Declared as President Elect because we went to Schools which have not added any Value to us.

I think the fight should be left to the Hausas and Muslims in Nigeria because they have really suffered under Badluck Jonathan and I implore them to Carry their burden because I as a Christian would not fight for you.The best Christians can do is to rant online because we are privileged to have that education and all.

What I want the ibos to know is that you have won the battle for the Presidency (if the Hausas relent and don't fight) but PLS take note that Lagos will be too hot for you ibos if you think you can rig Lagos.

I know Goodluck Jonathan will not be that Stupid to want to Rig Lagos for Jimi Agbaje who we all knw is an Ibo Candidate.I am really depressed at the thought of Another 4 years Under Jonathan and I am Considering Moving to a better Nation for the Sake of my Sanity.

In Conclusion, Goodluck Jonathan and his Ibo minions should know that his 2nd term will be practically Crisis filled because the fuse of the Masses' temper will be very short because they know that the Government does not enjoy the Popular Support of the People. In all I see a very turbulent Four Years for Nigeria, Ndi igbo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The only people that can salvage the Situation now are the Hausas because they are the only tribe in Nigeria who have the resolve to fight because they have a whole lot of Uneducated Almajiris. We southerners are too scared to fight Oppression and tyranny.

IF U LIKE GO PLANET JUPITER GO LIVE , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO US(IGBOS) ANYWHERE IN LAGOS WHEN JK BECOMES THE GOVERNOR.

THAT SHOWS UR COWARDNESS AND AN EVERLASTING SLAVE TO THE AABOKIS.
DONT COUNT YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN, WOULD BE BETTER FOR U TO CONVERT TO ISLAM AND JOIN THE SO-CALLED 'holy war' . Fagggot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Press Nigeria To Devalue Naira - Reuters / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.