Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,580 members, 7,921,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman (868 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by okwuvic(m): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2015
A nagging wife or girlfriend can drive you outta your mind if something isn’t done to arrest the situation. Most guys (single guys especially) are always quick to think that the only solution is to cut her out of their life, but that isn’t really the best way. Women always nag for a reason either because they feel ignored or unattended to. Understanding this is key to getting her to minimize her nagging.

Nagging is actually anger; so it can be controlled. Here are a few ways I think you can get your nagging wife or girlfriend under control.

1. LISTEN WHEN SHE TALKS

If you’re very observant, you’d notice that half the time women nag, it’s mostly because they feel ignored. Women are like babies; they require attention always, so the minute they think you’re falling short in that department, they may resort to nagging to vent their displeasure. Listen to what she has to say to you, don’t keep putting her off when she wants your time. If she tells you she wants to talk about something, do not postpone the discussion; talk about it, and get it over with.

2. ASK HER WHAT IT IS SHE REALLY WANTS

Sometimes, when she nags about something, it is because she’s worried about something else, so call her, sit her down and ask her what’s troubling her mind. You’ll be surprised to learn that it’s a different matter altogether. Maybe she just wants to hang out…

3. DO NOT ARGUE WITH HER

Most guys think the best way to get her to shut up is by talking back at her while she’s in her mode. Wrong guys! Talking back or attempting to argue will only fuel her anger and cause her to nag even more. When she begins to go on and on about something, try to calm her down by with a nice, sweet tone. If she keeps talking, leave and return after a few hours; she would have calmed down by then, and you can thrash out your issues more civilly.

Read more here: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/03/5-ways-you-can-handle-nagging-woman.html#more

Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by temitemi1(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Noted!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Crap.

Just stuff their mouths with bread.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Get a lion as a pet instead
Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by passionate88: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Those are temporary not a permanent cure... Just avoid any nagging woman.. Let be
Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by FLAWLES(f): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Thank God i don't NAG

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by sinizia: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2015
FLAWLES:
Thank God i don't NAG

Same thing every nagging lady says. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by cardoso111(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2015
point number 3 has always worked for me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by FLAWLES(f): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2015
sinizia:

Same thing every nagging lady says. lipsrsealed
.Ask my sister na
Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2015
To avoid turning anyone into a nag, listen to them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by jmoore(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2015
1. Get an earphone.
2. Sleep on the roof.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Handle A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2015
this shii drives me crazy.... you can never win.

(1) (Reply)

Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman / 9 Signs To Show That He Is Cheating – Must See / All For Lauughter:the Most Handsome Dudes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.