Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? (880 Views)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by c34s3r(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
please guys I need help,can keeping malice with a girl you're older than cause her to disrespect you??
and how do I go about gaining it back if it does happen??
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by Fabdedon(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
c34s3r:
please guys I need help,can keeping malice with a girl you're older than cause her to disrespect you??
Is like you like the girl..smiley
Look for your age mates nah?
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
She's older than you, so you have to respect and there's no need keeping malice with her.
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't think it causes disrespect in the way you're trying to portray it. I just think it automatically transforms you into a girl of the same age as her. So she looks at you and sees another girl her age. So if you wish to become a girl in her eyes, just go ahead and keep malice with her...and she'll afford you the same level of respect she gives her mumu chicken-legged friends.
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by elantraceey(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
what should even make you keep malice with someone?
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by c34s3r(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
@rick...exactly what I wanted to hear ....tanks
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by Slimdolly(f): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
@OP if you are sure older than her, keeping malice with her insinuates that you aint matured enough.
What you should do is call her and talk to her respectfully cos girls may go all mad if you hit their hard spot no matter how old you tend to be.
Just show her you are matured BTW hope your problems aint got to do with emotion? #JustAsking
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by c34s3r(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
tanks mahn but nothing to do with emotion
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Good and mature minds don't keep malice. Don't be a pu*sy be a man. Thank me letter.
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by LewisO: 1:29am On Mar 13, 2015
elantraceey:
what should even make you keep malice with someone?
[size=15pt]Lol... cheesy[/size]
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by 190theclown: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=18pt]And u expect nigeria to grow with the mentality of people like this

i de laff grin
[/size]
Re: Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect?? by Zara09(f): 1:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Send the person an apology msg to end the malice

(1) (Reply)

Pre-marital Spending / Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? / Wen Ur Neighbor Is Ur Ex N Pastor Says Turn N Say It Is Nt Over Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.