Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better (25285 Views)

World Powerful Country That Is Capable Of Fighting World War / Ethnic Cleansing In The Name Of Fighting Corruption / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by princemillla(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
This guy wey post this must be very stupid. What a trash. How many corrupt person has Gej punish?
Or someone who said I quote" how much did nwobodo stole? Money that cannot buy pegeut" and u still love the way he is handling corruption? Something dey worry ur brain
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
ifydio:

and which institution have Gej built in the past 6yrs?
how can one build an institution that prevents corruption while all involve in the building process are all corrupt...no one prosecuted cases of misappropriation swept under the carpet... corrupt officials being given recognition and striving immensely...to the detriment of the populace

What do you think is strong institution?
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
babadee1:

In other words, nothing. Okay I get you now.

If only my people know the cost of ignorance...
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
MORNDEW:

which strong institutions? Like crippling EFCC? asking police to teargas a speaker? And treathen a governor? Making the military to become Fayose driver? Marylin Ogar now speaking for PDP? NNPC now the bank of Diezanni? Some of u should help urself theres still time for that.

Do you even understand the meaning of strong institutions

BTW why are you jamming up different issues here
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by mightycrown1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt] OP, THIS CAPTION WOULD HAVE READ THUS:
[/size] [size=38pt]
GBM SYSTEM OF FIGHTING CORRUPTION VS GEJ SYSTEM OF ENCOURAGING CORRUPTION

[/size]

[size=18pt]
VOTE IN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE

VOTE IN GMB

VOTE OUT CORRUPTION

[/size]

Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
sochima1989:
For PDP corruption is not the problem of Nigeria....and for APC they want to fight some aspect of corruption.... For me Jonathan and his carbinet will not fight corruption.

What aspect of it is APC fighting?
how did PDP believe corruption isn't a problem?
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
zingywingy:
Ops got a bad ass thou.

China is more advanced and developed... But How do they fight corruption...??

GMB way...How does USA deal with corruption??

All is jail term and political ambition will be ruined

Can you authenticate this post with some evidence
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
curiouses:

So what is GEJ doing to discourage corruption? By giving the likes of Alams, Bode George state pardons, right? GEJ has killed the institutions created by OBJ to fight corruption.

Do you want strong individuals or strong institutions
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by bidex(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Swiftboy:
All of them are corrupt,so how many ika did you want to cut? Yes to a more secure government funds and strenghten of institution. He exposed subsidy,exposed fertilizer scam,he's succeeded in salary scam,working on contract scam soon to be on nnpc scam and with FOI EFCC-ICPC can do their jobs without constraint.

Chief, is it today that they have been scamming us? is it today that they have been looting our monies? we did not just hear these stories today but it have tey.
spare your stories for the gods
how much were u paid?
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Lizabeth25 post=31819701]Abeg, what is that saying about sinners not going unpunished?

OP. please think well! lipsrsealed[/quote

How do you want us to punish sinners so that sinning will stop
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
peterpierre1st:
Op, one thing you are not considering in the past millitary administrations is the fact that none of them was an administrator, they grab power as opportunity presents. Why do you think all of them want to come back and rule as a democrat apart from the juice to be squizzed? Anyway as per the GMB system of fighting corruption, it may work well this time because of his running mate. PYO is an administrator that I believe can stabilize things by book as a policy maker. Need to say also, that GMB's approach of jailing will work too cuz Nigeria at dis stage needs somone to instill fear as well for things to change in this nation. What you should look out for is the combination of the DUO.

How did this system of buhari work in reducing the menace of armed robbery
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
xrisdon:
Buhari promised to kill corruption if elected!

http://leadership.ng/news/417280/ill-kill-corruption-in-nigeria-buhari

But here is my personal submission.....

buhari can never kill corruption!!!

he couldn't kill corruption when he had absolute power as military dictator,
but think he can do it now as a constitutional president, what a joke!!!

first, buhari do not know how to fight corruption! supposing he did know, Nigeria would have been corrupt free by now, because buhari was once a head of state!

secondly, l prefer Gej's way of fighting corruption to that of buhari!

buhari believes in fighting corruption by jailing people with little or no care on the root cause!

while Gej on the other hand believes in building corrupt free system that can last even when he is no longer there!!

but unfortunately most Nigerians prefer action with no result,

for instant, do you know how many people buhari would have sent to jail because of fertilizer scam without solving the problem itself!
but Gej came in change the corrupt system that have been there for years even to the time of buhari,
But now it is impossible for corrupt people to operate with the new system without making too much noise about it.
wait.... Dont move from this spot... I'm going to get ur medications...
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

your grammar bro...what's strong institution in your own understanding.... how can we fight corruption better in Nigeria

i was typing fast via my phone. Couldn't punctuate much.
I got work to do. Learn from someone else
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by miketayo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gej didnt fight corruption so no need for comparisons

1 Like

Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by ALAYORMII: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Who's the e-diot that moved this to FP?

The OP's argument was so silly and moronic.

The present administration is corruption free to him even with all this $20billion, Pension scam, etc

"How much did Nwobodo stole"
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by curiouses: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Do you want strong individuals or strong institutions

Only strong individuals can make a strong institutions a reality.
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
bidex:
I was hoping to see something that will make sense but this does not make a bit of sense to me. There is an adage in Yoruba that says "ika to ba jale ni abe n ge" that means which ever finger that steals the knife cuts.
Look at Ghana today, how did they curb corruption? they did that by killing all the corrupt elites.
Look at china today, who ever that is in charge of public office found guilty of corruption is sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad.

How many are we going to kill in Nigeria start counting from your kindred to town to local government to state....before federal...even you yourself...aren't you corrupt.... is it just the leaders to you?
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by ElFenomeno1: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
xrisdon:
Buhari promised to kill corruption if elected!
http://leadership.ng/news/417280/ill-kill-corruption-in-nigeria-buhari
But here is my personal submission.....
buhari can never kill corruption!!!
he couldn't kill corruption when he had absolute power as military dictator,
but think he can do it now as a constitutional president, what a joke!!!
first, buhari do not know how to fight corruption! supposing he did know, Nigeria would have been corrupt free by now, because buhari was once a head of state! secondly, l prefer Gej's way of fighting corruption to that of buhari!
buhari believes in fighting corruption by jailing people with little or no care on the root cause!
while Gej on the other hand believes in building corrupt free system that can last even when he is no longer there!!
but unfortunately most Nigerians prefer action with no result,
for instant, do you know how many people buhari would have sent to jail because of fertilizer scam without solving the problem itself!
but Gej came in change the corrupt system that have been there for years even to the time of buhari,
But now it is impossible for corrupt people to operate with the new system without making too much noise about it.

Before i can take you serious and engage you, i need you to answer the two questions below.

- How old are you?

- And Where did you get schooled or got your information about Buhari's tenure as head of state and a scoresheet of his performance

Let me remind you again that he was head of state between 1983-1985

Dont come and bullshit us here, i will find you out and expose you!

Let us start from there.....
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
ifydio:

and which strong institution is he building or have he built in the 5yrs of being the GCFR?
how can you be building a corrupt free institution when the builders are extremely corrupt... when cases of huge misappropriation have been swept under the carpet... corrupt officials celebrated with honours..corruption striving to the detriment of the populace...huge funds missing ...

these questions wouldn't have come up if you understood what strong institutions mean...
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by babamadiba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
noordean:
Something new like "how much did jim nwobodo stole" ?
i dont know u guyz' problem, u wont jst stop deceiving urselves!
they are just blind. They have eyes and can not see.
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by babamadiba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
noordean:
Something new like "how much did jim nwobodo stole" ?
i dont know u guyz' problem, u wont jst stop deceiving urselves!
they are just blind. They have eyes but can not see.
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaysce:

Cow, Bush pig....... ur caption is deceptive because its claims to intend to do a comparison of GMB vs GEJ. but ur article is full of rants without substance. Ur ave deceived everyone who opened this link expecting a comparison, just as ur PDP and GEJ is deceiving their family not US.

You also didnt mention any style of GEJ against corruption... because.... its non existent.....

please go and invest the dollars they gave u well ooo, dnt spend it frivolously because its the end of the Corrupt largesse that GEJ wold benefit u.. come March 28th,...... SAI Buhari........ Better Nigeria

how has APC cum buhari system of corruption extermination helped in stopping Lagos from winning the most corrupt state in Nigeria
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
kingthreat:

i was typing fast via my phone. Couldn't punctuate much.
I got work to do. Learn from someone else

Are you sure you have valid answers after all to my questions
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by chemali: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari has already declared amnesty for the corrupt because he can not possibly arrest Amaechi and Tinubu

I thought Femi Fani Kayode said:

Our sources have revealed that Gen. Buhari has resolved that in the event of his winning the Presidential election, he will issue an ultimatum to Bola Tinubu.

The ultimatum will be that either Tinubu would forfeit and give up 50 per cent of the money, property and the illicit gains that he has fleeced and garnered from Lagos state over the last 16 years or he would face the full wrath of the law and be prosecuted for corruption.

It is clear from this that all is not well in the APC’s camp and that their de facto leader, Bola Tinubu and their presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, are on a collision course. These two people and their party simply cannot be trusted with the future of Nigeria.

Where is the amnesty? Confused TANoid
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
curiouses:

Only strong individuals can make a strong institutions a reality.

what do you understand by strong institutions
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by babamadiba(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
vanndubi:
@ OP, are u referring to goat/ yam system. Have u considered when separate the goat and the yam, another goat can go from behind and eat the yam?

The question is: what is the penalty for stealing govt's money?
God bless u my brother. Op is making me so angry I feel like flogging him right now.
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
inereunwa1:
The name Gej its self is synonymous with corruption

What's your name synonymous with
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are you sure you have valid answers after all to my questions

Negro, I told you I'm at work. You're not paying my bills. And if you got a problem with that you can take a sniff on my balls. Bye
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
...lets be practical here bro, if u dont jail pple, they wont be conscious of d fact dah there is a punishment for corruption. Av u ever wondered y corrupt govt officials detest a buhari presidency? Am very sure its cz of hz track record, dey knw under a buhari presidency doz convicted of graft wld be jailed. Its one thing to av a system dat discourages corruption nd its anoher thing to lock corrupt pple in cells. Both are necessary with with d level of corruptn in d system.

So has killing and jailing of armed robbers helped to reduce armed robbery in Nigeria
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
kingthreat:

Negro, I told you I'm at work. You're not paying my bills. And if you got a problem with that you can take a sniff on my balls. Bye

You would answered those questions with same amount of time spent telling me that you are busy...
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol.......there are so many ways to punish such people!

whoever steal should be punished.! Simple!

[quote author=Whynotthetruth post=31821799][/quote]
Re: Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better by Rhozabeth(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
The writer of this piece is simply a f*ol!! By there writings we shall know all those who do not want corruption to end! Tell me how can a corrupt person build a system that is not corrupt or how does somebody who believes 'stealing is not corruption' stop corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008 / Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.