Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,279 members, 7,884,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! (21299 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
proudlykwaran:

You are mad truly.
You this useless Bokoharam. So you are afraid now. You and your father Buhari and the useless APC will soon smell pepper.

How I wish people like "proudlykwaran" understands English he/she would have contributed meaningfully other than insulting people. or are you under curse to be insulting people with/without reason?
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Masterclass32: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Biafrans and Nigerians at it again.
#laughing in spanish mixed with french and a little hebrew#
When do we understand that we are all in this together? This bickering and hate is getting out-dated already. Find another way to express your hate (if u must). Lets find a way to co-exist despite our mutual suspicion. Afterall Team A wanted out but team B and C plus UK and Russia insisted on the proverbial one Nigeria. Now one Nigeria it is.
One Nigeria, for all time regardless of whatever.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
[b]wonder wat this microscopic few indirectly but callously fight for jonathan for...these are not igbos.. this are not my people..this are compromised twerps..them and that stewpid uwazurike...they want to sell the ideology of biafra in the alter of a clueless jot and an hijacked party pdp...watever this unidentified few protest 4 jonathan for must be under the brainwashing promises of farce...thesame man from a tribe that sold them out in the 60's and blatantly denies being ibos even after answering ur names..just becos they want to claim to be in alliance with nigeria or themselves becos greed crept in and oil afterwards... These are not ibos i tell you..these does not represent the real igbos...even if you want to showcase biafra is it in the face of that inept ijaw man?..they are ijaw pple we could support not jonathan..wat has he done 4 the igbos? is it now election is getting hot under his anus, his looking for a few to come and stupify themselves for him..typical character of an ijaw man....these ones are not the real igbos.. even look at does scanty few.. you wld know they have been paid..stooges.....remember the words of ojukwu......"KEN SARO WIWA, GOOD MORNING"......OJUKWU.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by stagger: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Since they are biafrans, why are they concerned about whatever is happening in Nigeria?
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Masterclass32: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Biafrans and Nigerians at it again.
#laughing in spanish mixed with french and a little hebrew#
When do we understand that we are all in this together? This bickering and hate is getting out-dated already. Find another way to express your hate (if u must). Lets find a way to co-exist despite our mutual suspicion. Afterall Team A wanted out but team B and C plus UK and Russia insisted on the proverbial one Nigeria. Now one Nigeria it is.
Team One Nigeria, for all time regardless of whatever.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Uncletony(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Their brain are intact. May be urs is not as theirs.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by upcrown2512(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
THAT'S THE MOST SILLY THINGS EVER.
WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MASSOB AND GEJ.

EVEN IN OGUN WHICH HAS THE LOWEST PVC COLLECTION ARE STILL WAITING.
WHO WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUS.
IS IT JEGA THAT WILL STAND IN EVERY POLLING BOOTS.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Uncletony(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
tijjanioyan:
yah they are gainfully employed dat is why jona easily used dollar 2scatter their brain
Their brain are intact!. May be urs is not as theirs.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Vetsolo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
masterpower:
Nigeria is gradually disintegrating and i like it.

DREAM ON ....ONLY A CAWORD SAY SUCH
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by melomelo: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lagosian must be careful
Other state have commenced the great song of "JEGA must GO"
Enugu
Eboyin
Ekiti
Imo
Edo
Akwa Ibom
Oyo
Benue and others
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by NewGombawa: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
frankmishael1:
lick ur poo

Hahh haha ho ohhoho huhhuh huu.. !
U vex, Nigeria LAUGHS,
U worry, Nigerians ENJOY
TIME FOR TOTAL RECALL !

NIGERIA WE HELD THEE!

The labour of our Heros past, shall never go in vain !

Naija go stay Kamkpwe, Gidigbah, ONE NATION, NO SHAKING !

Take a dive luno.

Na U go pieces, no be our adorable Naija.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by mmsen: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
This nonsense again?

Instead of crying about Biafra why not simply develop your state(s).

Or organize yourselves politically to push for a weaker federal government.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Lanretoye(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
"because he buried ur leader"... clueless movement,this Nigeria tho!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
masterpower:
Nigeria is gradually disintegrating and i like it.

since we refused to face the problem then.. we will face the chaos now.. i pity regional members though.. over 160 million refugees spilling into poorer countries to work as prostitutes, street sweepers, pof-pof sellers, popo-garri sellers, wheel-barrow pushers etc.. i pity ma people.. God don tire for una drama shaa
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by ebenablaze(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Imagine the idiotic set of miscrant, if jega no go make una go huge transformer.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Fellonigerians: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Macelliot:
Members of the pan-Biafran organisation, Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Friday marched round major streets of Enugu calling for the removal of INEC’s chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega.

Displaying placards of various inscriptions, the pro-Biafrans, most of whom clad in navy blue uniform with the Biafran rising sun insignia assembled at Edinburgh Road, New Layout, from where they ‎trooped to the major streets of Enugu chanting solidarity songs.
Some of the placards read: “Jega must go”, “Jega has compromised”, “No election with Jega on seat”, “Jega is not impartial” etc.

They were led by their Enugu zonal chairmen, Mrs. Augustina Ugwuoke, Ben Ekwunugo and E. Ilogu in the peaceful protest march.

The MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike in a telephone chat told our correspondent that ‎: “We organising the protest against Jega because he is biased and cannot conduct a credible election for Nigerians.
“We know that he is in favour of APC and if allowed to conduct the elections, he will definitely favour the party and when that happens, there will be crisis and people will die.

“The crisis will and can even lead to a war and we don’t want bloodshed.

“We are not hiding the fact that we are supporting Jonathan because of the burial he gave to our leader, Ojukwu and therefore we are sure that if the election is free and fair that Jonathan will win.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/massob-shuts-down-enugu-says-jega-must-go/

Biafran dey protest because of the INEC Chairman in 'another' country!!! Paid crowd!!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by experimentist: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Segeggs:
They should make sure no election holds in southeast grin
grin if ahuwa show, dem go run helter skelter with their big flat heads.. Hope say the head no go heavy dem sha.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by SpencerLewis(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
apcmustwin:
Imagine if a northerner or APC member had said this

“there
will be crisis and people will die.
“The crisis will and can even lead to a
war and we don’t want bloodshed."

This silly nyamiris would have shouted foul. Smelly dirty set of misguided and delusional he goats. As if any tribe or region takes them serious. Mumu follow follow embittered low lifes.

Na small una see during civil war. Make una try make noise again and see how them go wipe all of una accursed families off d surface of Nigeria. Greedy bitter momfos.
nna take am easy. some of the things u wrote are against most our our people the Igbos. Not everybody is interested in this my stupid brothers MASSOB thing. Only few around Anambra/imo states axis. Don't generalize and insult the whole Igbos b/c of few miscreants. I'm sure is GEJ/PDP that are sponsoring all these so-called MASSOB, South-south people protests against Jega. the reason is that they have seen the hand writing on the wall that they have failed the election b/4 the 1st vote is cast. His 4ma minister kenneth Gbagi and still an arch Gej supporter said that GEJ will a 'very serious miracle' not just ordinary miracle to win this election.
As an Igbo man i want good governance and I know GEJ has nothing more to offer again and therefore must be voted out in a free and fair poll. in 2011 Jega to them was the best electoral umpire in naija history and now he is compromised b/c PDP formula of 'wining' is been consigned to dustbin of history.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by SpencerLewis(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
RickRichards:
What's with all this GEJA-JEGA wahala? Why do they want him gone, what did he do?
He did nothing. Is just that their usual formula of 'wining' election by massive rigging is under threat. period.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by SpencerLewis(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
bigtt76:
I tot MASSOB don get their own countiri? Why are they still meddling our (Nigeria) domestic affairs naa? grin
which country? Don't mind these my jobless brothers. The busy ones have no time for this PDP charade.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by SpencerLewis(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
cooljude:
Massob biko make na go find one place rest na head. Make i hear sey dem go shut down coal city, irrelevant group.
irrelevant indeed. GEJ is not even sure of 50% of Igbo votes this time around. Yest, my father in the village was quarreling me for supporting GMB. According to him Hausas have been ruling since. He forgot that democracy is about choice and not regional or religion thing. to him incumbent cannot lost. I told him we have passed that stage.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by SpencerLewis(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gidipal:
I thought they want to break away?
Breakaway? to where kwanu nwa ne mmadu?
Don't mind them. They are as clueless and confused as our oga @ the top.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by isan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
My igbo brodas don come again cheesy make I laugh ahahahahhahahah
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by timunstopable: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Same federal govt that arrested massob leader now allow him to carry out a protest against Jega just because #Gej wants him out at all cost

why so much desperation

massob calling ojukwu their leader when he was alive he didnt associate with them yeye dey smell

u claim u want biafra but u r protestinga about election in Nigeria u dont believe in .what a contradiction

the good side of this , now we know that the call for biafra is just for the enrichment of the pockets of these shameless leaders

they ve collected their share of dollars from #gej

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by doitright2011: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
MASSOB should be focused on going to Biafra and leave Nigeria for us.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by collinsVP: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Am an eye witness. I met at zik's avenue matching to opara avenue towards prisons. Mostly people in their late forties and fifties.

My take? Their action undermined what the body represents. You can't be fighting for self determination and meddle into Nigeria politics. It was a sheer displacement of objective. Again I have no doubt the body is infiltrated with desperate politicians.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
diluminati:
massob carrying placards? hungry set of unemployed urchins
Do u live better Dan they do or rada, do u ve a better life? They are protesting,its peaceful and u are saying crap. Don't they ve 'Right to freedom of expression'? Religion and Tribalism has finished us. M 101% sure u are Nat Ibo.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by stevoski059(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
diluminati:
massob carrying placards? hungry set of unemployed urchins
daughter of a slut, no dout.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by leke12(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why are this people wasting their time?

FOOOOOLISH PEOPLE. What has MASSOB got to do with elections? grin grin
This movement isn't it supposed to be a movement for the actualization of BIAFRA! !!
WHEN HAS IT REGENERATED TO MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF JONATHAN AND ERADICATION OF JEGA? ?

Every group wants to relevant.

I will soon create a movement! !!

"THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NDI ARA ENDORCED JONATHAN"WE have been roaming the streets for so long. Now unemployed graduates are threatening our population.
they are infected with jonathanian virus, it is a very deadly virus that affects the human IQ
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by kingthreat(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Clowns.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
leke12:
they are infected with jonathanian virus, it is a very deadly virus that affects the human IQ

Na Dem sabi. cheesy
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Diamondpen(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
I do hope my Igbo brothers will see beyond their noses before MASSOB plug this highly industrious, highly smart, highly intelligent and hardworking race into another senseless war that will take years to recovered from.

Come to think of it, what does Igbo as a race stand to loose or gain if GEJ looses forth coming election. Even if he wins, four years can not be enough to right whatever wrongs my Igbo brothers think Nigeria state has done to them. After 4 years what lies ahead?

Me think Igbo race will loose more than all other races in Nigeria should there be another round of violence.

They should warn MASSOB who do not generally reflect average thinking of the Igbo to stop beating drums of war. It will do nobody good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.