Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,313 members, 7,943,765 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! (21368 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Samirana360(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Say whatever u lik. Biafra must stand. Biafra is my con3. D land of d rising sun
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Macelliot:
Members of the pan-Biafran organisation, Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Friday marched round major streets of Enugu calling for the removal of INEC’s chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega.

Displaying placards of various inscriptions, the pro-Biafrans, most of whom clad in navy blue uniform with the Biafran rising sun insignia assembled at Edinburgh Road, New Layout, from where they ‎trooped to the major streets of Enugu chanting solidarity songs.
Some of the placards read: “Jega must go”, “Jega has compromised”, “No election with Jega on seat”, “Jega is not impartial” etc.

They were led by their Enugu zonal chairmen, Mrs. Augustina Ugwuoke, Ben Ekwunugo and E. Ilogu in the peaceful protest march.

The MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike in a telephone chat told our correspondent that ‎: “We organising the protest against Jega because he is biased and cannot conduct a credible election for Nigerians.
“We know that he is in favour of APC and if allowed to conduct the elections, he will definitely favour the party and when that happens, there will be crisis and people will die.

“The crisis will and can even lead to a war and we don’t want bloodshed.

“We are not hiding the fact that we are supporting Jonathan because of the burial he gave to our leader, Ojukwu and therefore we are sure that if the election is free and fair that Jonathan will win.”
is dis shut down? What concern biafra with nigeria again oooo.... Corrupt people

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/massob-shuts-down-enugu-says-jega-must-go/
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by shurlermoz(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Samirana360 post=31592547]Say whatever u lik. Biafra must stand. Biafra is my con3. D land of d rising sun[/quote

of course, Biafra must stand but what is Massob's business with election in Nigeria they should be more bothered about getting Biafra on her feet.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Samirana360(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=shurlermoz post=31593178][/quote]
Noted....I wil tel them
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by andyanders: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mad people. They must be mad and sick.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by mmsen: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mckennedy:

At the concluded confab which regions opposed the regional system? That why Africans will ever remain slaves,, there's no crime in freedom agitation even Nigeria was a signatory .do a research

I am no privy to what was concluded at the confab.

What was concluded and which regions opposed the 'regional system'?

Thanks.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Terenceike(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
apcmustwin:
Imagine if a northerner or APC member had said this

“there
will be crisis and people will die.
“The crisis will and can even lead to a
war and we don’t want bloodshed."

This silly nyamiris would have shouted foul. Smelly dirty set of misguided and delusional he goats. As if any tribe or region takes them serious. Mumu follow follow embittered low lifes.

Na small una see during civil war. Make una try make noise again and see how them go wipe all of una accursed families off d surface of Nigeria. Greedy bitter momfos.

I don't want to call you an idiot, but sorry I think you're one. You rain curse (even though it worthless) on a whole tribe just because of insignificant number of them on a selfish mission, I weep at ur sense of judgement. I guess you're from the northern region (nyamiri you used), if so am not surprised because that region isn't mentally developed enough to be classified homo sapiens. This same region that has been a torn in the flesh of the country, draging the country backwards and giving it all negative image globally. Mr man go get busy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Deepfreezer:
Taaaaar what s in Lagos?
no let the elders in your virrage hear dat o,ragos is una small rondon o grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Terenceike(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yes I believe their action was uncalled for and maybe driven by selfish interest. But this hating because a region wants to break out is totally uncalled for. Before you start asking for their head remember Biafra isn't alone in this sruggle for independence, Scotland is, Catalonia too even after the Spanish civil war, same as Nigeria's. Surely they'll get their wish maybe in a very long time no one knows. But before then, they remain a part of the unfruitful union and also have a say as to what how they want it to go.
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by dubemivan(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
I WONDER WHERE THESE GUYS SURFACED FROM........... I STAY IN ENUGU AND UNTIL NOW I NEVER KNEW OR HEARD ABOUT SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE MARCHING!!! shocked shocked NOTHING REALLY SERIOUS LIKE THAT HAPPENED, I BELEIVE THIS IS ONE THOSE INITIAL GRA-GRA. BIAFRA MY FOOT! undecided
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by dubemivan(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Macelliot:
Members of the pan-Biafran organisation, Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Friday marched round major streets of Enugu calling for the removal of INEC’s chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega.

Displaying placards of various inscriptions, the pro-Biafrans, most of whom clad in navy blue uniform with the Biafran rising sun insignia assembled at Edinburgh Road, New Layout, from where they ‎trooped to the major streets of Enugu chanting solidarity songs.
Some of the placards read: “Jega must go”, “Jega has compromised”, “No election with Jega on seat”, “Jega is not impartial” etc.

They were led by their Enugu zonal chairmen, Mrs. Augustina Ugwuoke, Ben Ekwunugo and E. Ilogu in the peaceful protest march.

The MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike in a telephone chat told our correspondent that ‎: “We organising the protest against Jega because he is biased and cannot conduct a credible election for Nigerians.
“We know that he is in favour of APC and if allowed to conduct the elections, he will definitely favour the party and when that happens, there will be crisis and people will die.

“The crisis will and can even lead to a war and we don’t want bloodshed.

“We are not hiding the fact that we are supporting Jonathan because of the burial he gave to our leader, Ojukwu and therefore we are sure that if the election is free and fair that Jonathan will win.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/massob-shuts-down-enugu-says-jega-must-go/
SORRY OP... DONT UNDERSTAND SOME GROUP OF UNKNOWN AND INVISCIBLE PEOPLE SHUT DOWN ENUGU, HOW AND WHEN? YOU MEAN WITH AK-47 OR MISSILE? SOMEBODY CLARIFY ME!
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by kaykay1980: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2015
THIS GUYS ARE VERY CONFUSED , FIRST THEY WILL COME DEY TELL US SAY DEM NO BE NIGERIANS SAY THEM BE BIAFRANS . WHY DEM DEY PROTEST. NOW IF SAY DEM GET SENSE DEM FOR KNOW SAY IF NO BE JONA AND PDP POLICE FOR DON USE KOBOKO SEND DEM HOME .ED..OITS. YEYE DEM SMELL
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by fareed69(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Igbo Kwenu
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by AlphaDibia(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2015
The irony
Re: MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! by Deepfreezer(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no let the elders in your virrage hear dat o,ragos is una small rondon o grin
very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege / Mc Oluomo Dead? / Abdulaziz Yari Calls INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, A 'PDP Supporter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.